Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude (103979 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Malcolm123: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

Uzi submachine gun
FAN fal battle rifle
E.t.c

you ar a big fool ...all d nonsense you mention no go even enta world top 10 most used guns .....go and read about list of guns made in China .....made in Russia and come back again
always saying trash without research .....imagine saying Russia is relying on isreal for gun ...also china ...you ar a big fool

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by romenna: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
at this point, anytin that happens in iran is man made
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by YungJo207(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

you ar a big fool ...all d nonsense you mention no go even enta world top 10 most used guns .....go and read about list of guns made in China .....made in Russia and come back again
always saying trash without research .....imagine saying Russia is relying on isreal for gun ...also china ...you ar a big fool

You are the biggest fool cause it clear you can't read...
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by mukthar2000(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
Iran is innocent. Trump is d aggressor, but just because its Iran no one cares.

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

This is how dictatorship starts, from people keeping quiet.
thank so much brother for the fact, but some country just keep quiet just because they are carword and hypocrite but like BBC AND CNN, I am sure by now president Trumpet we be blaming himself now as iseral step aside from the war.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Ttipsy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!
Trump should just be specific, Islamic terrorists in Nigeria "" not all Nigeria
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by adelaja70(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

mention the name of the gun dat isreal make and is the most used in the world ....just mention one

for your mind now ...Russia, china, Japan,Germany, turkey, Brazil rely on israel gun....you need to learn the habit of using Google search ......and stop saying things offhand back it up with link or screenshot
Make i mention one... THE DEADLY - UZI
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
immhotep:
Sai Baba has finally turned into Sai Mama grin grin
cc lzaa gmbuharii
you're obsessed with Buhari. you fantasize and think about him all day long

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by funkyjms: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Greyworld:

seen a movie like that. By Russell Crowe. Elements of nature were being induced by man made satellites.

Title?
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by sunboy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
damtan:
Can artificial earthquake be induced? I don't trust US at all

FYI, the United States has been testing the possibility of weaponizing natural disaster since 2005.

NB: I’m not saying the US did this.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Positivepoint(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Abeg Iran has no capability , you people give that useless country to much credit

Why is the west so concerned about a country that has no capability?

Why a country that has no capability a threat?

Are u implying that the fear about Iran has no justification and it is a fabrication of the west?

Is Iran all this while saying the truth that they pose no real threat and they are just being bullied?
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Greyworld: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bruno3000:
Gerald Butler not Russell Crowe.
yeah... can't even remember Dat movie again
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Greyworld: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
funkyjms:

Title?
maybe Geostorm
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by GamalNasser: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Positivepoint:

Why is the west so concerned about a country that has no capability?

Why a country that has no capability a threat?

Are u implying that the fear about Iran has no justification and it is a fabrication of the west?

Is Iran all this while saying the truth that they pose no real threat and they are just being bullied?

Just because they are a rogue state with a dirty nuclear bomb technology near Isreal and the have oil but this year that useless rogue country must fall

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by atiku4President(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
damtan:
Can artificial earthquake be induced? I don't trust US at all
Yes artificial earthquake is possible.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by adelaja70(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
mukthar2000:
thank so much brother for the fact, but some country just keep quiet just because they are carword and hypocrite but like BBC AND CNN, I am sure by now president Trumpet we be blaming himself now as iseral step aside from the war.
Israel will never step aside.. It's strategic. Remember the Gulf War when America begged Israel not to intervene cause the Arab Nations threatened to back out. If dem born iyalaya Iran well make them attack Israel.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Malcolm123: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

nothing special about Uzi ......more than 100million AK 47 dey in circulation .....it is more effective than all dis useless USA/isreal gun ...

during actual battle soldiers do drop Dem to get carry opponent beta ak 47 ..lol

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by YungJo207(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

I told the fool and he said I don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by joe4christ(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
showafrica:

It look like natural weapon, why others are busy developing nuclear weapons, US is doing natural weapons. I read somewhere that the US is capable of freezing a whole country to death.

Talking about twisting the hand of God. Now, that's real power. Stronger than Nuclear mights!
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by damtan(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Yes na,even some over populated area can be depopulated by their government to reduce their population

This would be genocide
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Malcolm123: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

you ar senseless ...even Israel don abandon the useless gun for beta clone AK 47

The Uzi proved especially useful for
mechanized infantry needing a compact weapon, and for infantry units clearing bunkers and other confined spaces. However, its limited range and accuracy in automatic fire (approximately 50 m) could be disconcerting when encountering enemy forces armed with longer-range small arms, and heavier support weapons could not always substitute for a longer-ranged individual weapon. These failings eventually caused the phasing out of the Uzi from IDF front-line assault units . [22]

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Tulsaguy: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
Iran is innocent. Trump is d aggressor, but just because its Iran no one cares.

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

This is how dictatorship starts, from people keeping quiet.

America is world Police boy... Hug transformer if you don't like that....

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Correcto: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
You are never neutral, I am yet to see you condemn Iran actions. You are simply a pro Iranian
mvem:
It doesn't change the fact that US as a nation don't have clean hands...I am just a Neutral
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by klax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mightymanna:
Many Nigerians think that a war between US and Iran will just be between the two countries theh don't know that a war time is an opportunity for many rivals to settle their score, Israel might decided to settle their Score with Palestine Egypt and Syria, Pakistan and India might flex their military muscles, Biafra will use the opportunity to secede from Nigeria, Anglophone Cameron will resist North Korea will attack South Korean
China will settle South China disputes with Japan.

They can't attack Mainland America but for Sure Small countries like UAE, Kuwait, Israel and Qatar will be the Battle ground for housing American Troops

And during the Gulf war that is how North Korea fight South Korea bah? Oh sorry is that how Isreal and Palestanian flexed muscles B

ro stop all the fear fear talk. War has be happening only the country involved feel the heat so pls your write up or prophesy ain't buyable.

No offense pls but I'm putting the record straight.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Positivepoint(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Just because they are a rogue state with a dirty nuclear bomb technology near Isreal and the have oil but this year that useless rogue country must fall

Here u stated they ve dirty nuclear bomb but earlier post u stated they lack capability. If that aint confusion I don't know what is.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Samade7: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!

we will finish US in just 30mins. wtf is US?

Sorry, i mean USofor. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by adelaja70(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

Na real fool... Let him Google it. I'm sure the fool will be amazed. Uzi Na Baba ooo...
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by WilliamsSteve: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!
Make we neva put mouth for their matter o.
or u want make D fire touch u??
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by adelaja70(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

nothing special about Uzi ......more than 100million AK 47 dey in circulation .....it is more effective than all dis useless USA/isreal gun ...

during actual battle soldiers do drop Dem to get carry opponent beta ak 47 ..lol
My brother i pray make you no anybody using Uzi.. Na body go tell you.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
The mass of people are ignorant.

Boeing Planes have Auto-Pilot modules with remote access connectivity at their office for updates and controls. The Plane controls can be overridden and projectile changed remotely if need be.

On the EarthQuakes, DARPA has perfected long ego, Techtonic Weapon Systems that can cause hurricanes and even Volcanoes and you people are talking about something as simple as EarthQuake which can be engineered. Some are even talking about God as if God is not what we are and we have gone beyond Gods and becoming higher manifestations of Gods.

As far as I know, no one can defeat USA if the Designers of USA want that country to remain, you cant fucck with a system that generates almost 50 trillion dollars daily for the designers except now I know they have objectives and interests in Kazakhstan and China.

Both Plane Crash and EarthQuakes are warning systems. Iran and infact any country can be wiped out of the map within 24hrs if need be.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Malcolm123: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
adelaja70:

My brother i pray make you no anybody using Uzi.. Na body go tell you.

nothing special ....Uzi or no Uzi ...even local gun will still kill somebody in a single shot
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by virago(f): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Greyworld:

seen a movie like that. By Russell Crowe. Elements of nature were being induced by man made satellites.
Although there seems to be a little resemblance I actually think you mean Gerald Butler and the movie is Geostorm
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by churchmind: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
MarrisManah:
A coincidence..?
no be coincidence it's remotely control,a test of latest discovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.