Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,287 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (73211 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Deejaygold(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
C
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by emmabest2000(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
lawless kwontry

5+5= 10 whole weeks grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by einsteine(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sue the FG, DSS, Hanan Buhari, and the Telco.

I knew if the guy had actually used the SIM to impersonate, he wouldn't be released. Too bad. In Nigeria, you can keep away from crime and still be arrested unjustly.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
You can't be a Buharists and not be desperately wicked

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Deejaygold(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin
Must you joke over everything?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Bighead9: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good for her.

Soon all those Biafrans who fload Nairaland propagating hate and lies, will also face the full wrath of the law.

The news of her arrest sweet my belle. grin grin grin

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Kingspin(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
A useless country with useless leaders and zombies followers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Samnavy: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
This is wickedness and shame to the whole President for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by jadajada: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
He should sue the dss immediately

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by sevo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin

Until you become the main character

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by jadajada: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
einsteine:
Sue the FG, DSS, Hanan Buhari, and the Telco.

I knew if the guy had actually used the SIM to impersonate, he wouldn't be released. Too bad. In Nigeria, you can keep away from crime and still be arrested unjustly.
what is the fault of the telco in this?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Openbusiness: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
These are the kinds of things that happen when a dictator is in power.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by LZAA: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
cool

this first family and their utterly disgusting atitude is annoying

shocked shocked
Immhotep ooo

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin

How would you feel if it happened to you?

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Pedrotina11: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=visijo post=85619656]If you notice 2019 backwards its 9102 and if you take out the 2 and 0 you'll have 91 .it doesn't mean anything but thanks for reading.[/quo

It means something.....wat I can deduce is the height of ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by big7: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
And some dullards were already judging him as being involved in a crime... If you notice this set of people who misbehave on here you would be shocked that they are old but last common sense. Now the real matter is out they will avoid this thread like Ebola... Shame on you all

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by lloyds(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
We are still in a military era. . With Buhari. .

Anyone thinking otherwise is only fully deceiving himself.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by nextstep(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
What makes me so scared is that this can happen to anybody. One can be working hard, staying on the right path, avoiding trouble, and trouble will just find somebody randomly. And the bitter part is you can just disappear without even knowing why. After you're venerated and released (if lucky), there's no apology, compensation, amends. Just "take it in your stride".

In custody for 10 weeks, and they even temporarily forgot about him?

Shame.

24 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by magzey: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
see international lier grin grin
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
I believe his story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Sweeetheart(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
please someone should in a favour of enlightenment educated me on how DSS boss is chosen. is it like the ex men or ex DSS officers because this unruly behavior and lack of intelligence coming from DSS in Nigeria is becoming appalling

please I need to be educated, how is the DSS boss appointed?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by kayusely70(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
The Network Provider Should Be Blamed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by milemimi93(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
U are a cow not to knw dat dis is a a plot by pdp to rubish PMB.
sapoyoro:

it's either a buharist is mentally unstable or useless.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
i know idiots will be feeling justified

but a member of the first family reported that her line " HAS BEEN HIJACKED''

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

i am 80% certain DSS took the sim to MTN's office and made corrections

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by chukwugoziegi: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
bodyloveghetto:
I believe his story

Me too.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by RZArecta(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
PointZerom:
This is pure wickedness on the part of Buhari's daughter and the SSS.

The same SIM card you arrested him for was not collected from him.
being used to track him, I’ll change phone and get a preregistered sim if I were him now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.