Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (73035 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by poseidon12: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2020
You should sue the fools for what they are worth. Nonsense.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by poseidon12: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2020
luluosas:
Sue the foolish girl

And the DSS. It might be better to sue Buhari's daughter in the UK where she resides. The guy may not get justice in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by poseidon12: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Koralords:
Even if he sues and win will they pay ?since he is unemployed that best they can do for him is give him work to compensate him

His Lawyers should explore the possibility of sueing Buhari's daughter in the UK. He would get justice there.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by 989900: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
Mo fi jo baba ati iya e ni now

ma for , Odediran

Are you subminally saying you are a b@stard?

You sure sound like one.

One and only Mr. Odenson.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Lordave: 2:10am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
but you failed to explain why he ran away and his family member was arrested to produce him

why would delta bros run if he's not done anythng wrong my sharply dull guy ?

whether connect or not buhari did the right thing by reporting the matter to dss , or would you rather she advertises on punch news paper like

to whom it may concern , if you know you are using my former line 080.....blablabla kindly desist

bad belle brain fuurrrcked people can't just reason
You are utterly brainless.

Don’t even try to act like you have a point, we know you are empty, therefore we are not surprised with your moronic submission.

Just continue bleating all over Nairaland with your stinking tribal bigotry.
Billy G!

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by flyingdutchman(m): 3:19am On Jan 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin
You are a fool! What if it happened to you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Cappoditutti: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2020
If she doesn't know, shouldn't the agency know that dormant lines are being recycled?

overall90:
this is how the dullard and his gang are ruining lives.
the mo.ron of a daughter probably didn't know that lines are recycled after remaining dormant for a long time.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:59am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
You can visit dss's website and use the ''contact us'' button
No why don't you tell us? Seems you know so much

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Everything should not be a joke

Did you meet Hanan?

No, I did not. She was contacted many times, but her response was that she was busy with her studies in the United Kingdom. while some good young men are here doing buhari media organisation
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Bighead9: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2020
BlackSeptember:
You can't be more than 21 so you think everything is a joke

E pain am well. grin grin grin

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Enemyofpeace: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigeria is only for reach people and not the pour. Very useless country
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by West2019(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2020
This how God want to give you more blessing in 2020 ,take legal Actions against the Mtn bubu daughter and the DSS .,but my question now can the judge give a trul justice?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Bizibi(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple
smh....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Dpharisee: 6:43am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
i know idiots will be feeling justified

but a member of the first family reported that her line " HAS BEEN HIJACKED''

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

i am 80% certain DSS took the sim to MTN's office and made corrections

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam

Senseless post angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by femmyapson(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:

Please don't be an idiot

There's been two arrest, his family member depicted as an elderly person and the other man he was meeting with

If you have to be stupid, let it stay in your room
ode..ode..ode..its just like peak.."it is in you"
how did they locate his family if not that they traced the number he calls frequently. Did you think the arrested his family member so he can come surrender to them..Ode-Noo..They arrested the family member and others so they could lead them to his house..Ode

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Kyril(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
but you failed to explain why he ran away and his family member was arrested to produce him

why would delta bros run if he's not done anythng wrong my sharply dull guy ?

whether connect or not buhari did the right thing by reporting the matter to dss , or would you rather she advertises on punch news paper like

to whom it may concern , if you know you are using my former line 080.....blablabla kindly desist

bad belle brain fuurrrcked people can't just reason
Bruh!

No offense to you but please stop responding to this thread. Your replies are completely senseless, thoughtless and absolutely stupid. Again, no offense.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Psoul(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=85621446][/quote]

That's what I'm trying hard to believe.
She wasn't busy to lay a complaint but was busy when an arrest was made. Just how heartless can someone be?

Those ppl have just killed this beautiful country.
I wonder hw ppl still support the evil of this devilish family.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by loganx: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
all that was needed was to verify from the telecoms if at any time the sim was revoked and re-assigned due to inactivity.
about 7 years ago, I realized our security agencies do not have the basic discretion for carrying out an investigation. their lack of it was mind boggling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by sharone21(f): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2020
This is why it is good to always pray....also your seeds to God prevents u from walking in the days of evil/to be cheaply implicated.
The seeds u no give to God, u go still give am in larger proportions to unnecessary devourers.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Stanzar7: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2020
overall90:
this is how the dullard and his gang are ruining lives.
the mo.ron of a daughter probably didn't know that lines are recycled after remaining dormant for a long time.

U don't know northerners Muslims. Especially Fulani. Very wicked beings.

U r busy wit studies when someone is being detained.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by osilamah77(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Oga you bought sim card from the roadside.. And they issued you receipt... � � � � �
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by GreyLaw(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Staro:

A whole DSS is now reduced to running errands for Buhari's family

This is the height of irresponsibility and pure wickedness

Shameless useless devilish people in Aso Rock

Bro Nigerians shouldn't be surprised. We have a president who NEVER engages Nigerians in Nigeria. No media chats, no speeches, nothing! Nigerians are only talked to when he travels abroad.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by calabardick(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
slimfit1:
A whole General have turned our security agencies into jokers. He hasn't turned them into professionals but makes them look like certificate less agencies. A primary school child would have asked the simplest questions before violating human rights.

Isn't your president a primary school cert holder?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nairaface: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
DaBullIT:

it says here that

Okolie’s lawyer told The Guardian that in trying to get his client arrested, the DSS monitored his telephone conversation and initially arrested an elderly person who has a relationship with him until they later found Okolie

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/06/dss-detains-man-unlawfully-10-weeks-after-purchasing-mtn-sim-card-previously-used

Sahara reporters posted the news first and they quoted okolie's lawyer after which other bloggers started posting slightly edited versions

why would dss monitor someone's line and then have to arrest the person's relative before they could arrest him ??

A LOT OF YOU ON NAIRALAND ARE VERY STUPID

now that you've seen proof will you be humble enough to apologize or will you come up with another stupid rhetoric ?
Why are you being smart by half? And being arrogant about it? Indeed we may not know what happened yet, but how does having a relationship with him equate to being a relative of his? Doesn’t his business associate have a relationship with him? Stop pretending to be daft just to win an argument, unless you’re getting paid to do this.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nairaface: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
APCNig:

You were well fed, you were not physically tortured, but you still want to take DSS to Court. Well, Buhari owns DSS and the Courts. Since you love trouble and you are looking for it, then you are about to see the trouble. This DSS does not take rubbish.
So because he was fed, he should pretend like they didn’t violate his fundamental rights for no reason? Isn’t that what the court is there for? That’s like saying if a kidnapper treats you well until he gets a ransom, and lets you go you should praise him. Nigeria should not be left to remain a Banana republic. We have to insist on law and order at every level, and from every citizen.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nairaface: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
thatigboman:
he signed a document not to take any legal action against the service
According to him, under duress.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nairaface:
Why are you being smart by half? And being arrogant about it? Indeed we may not know what happened yet, but how does having a relationship with him equate to being a relative of his? Doesn’t his business associate have a relationship with him? Stop pretending to be daft just to win an argument, unless you’re getting paid to do this.

Go and eat cow dung Mr smart by fool
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nairaface: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2020
DaBullIT:

Go and eat cow dung Mr smart by fool
Is it nutritious? I know it's good as a fertilizer, and I think I'll stick to that use until you can confirm that it's tasty.

Back to the issue... I hope you now understand the difference between what was said and how your brain processed it.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by U1(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2020
charliboy654:
And some Buhari zombies were already calling the guy a criminal. Nigeria matter tire me, I dey go my village for warri.

grin You no serious. Where Warri dey na?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by tck2000(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
slimfit1:
A whole General have turned our security agencies into jokers. He hasn't turned them into professionals but makes them look like certificate less agencies. A primary school child would have asked the simplest questions before violating human rights.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by sapoyoro(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
milemimi93:
U are a cow not to knw dat dis is a a plot by pdp to rubish PMB.
says the convicted murderer..arindin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.