Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (73220 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by vineyardfarms: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
SAD DAY
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by ifiokjohn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
this one don calm down

mo for o

the reality is before you start sharing curses , try to understand people's perspective

byeeeee

I hope you will Still say all this after buhari leaves Power and another party comes in and don't respect court orders. also use the DSS and EFCC to perpetrate Their Scheme.
This Regime have created a good Frame work for another party to use. especially the PDP

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
lexy2014:

With everything u have said, y did d DSS not charge d guy?

DSS has a website, go there and make inquiry please
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reference:

Oga. If the man has committed an offence, charge him to court within 48 hours. That is the law. That is the minimum standard any citizen of this country should demand from the institutions of criminal justice.

But you expect something different because you are just a poor quality citizen who cannot see the bad effects of such unfortunate incidents on the stability and development of this country in everything from say tourism to foreign investment.

If it was a foreigner who bought thst SIM module for instance, is that what will happen to him or her? My friend better stop this. The world is watching.

Well it's not a foreigner, deal with that and yes they detained him for too long, there's nothing I can do about that either

It's easy to quote laws of detaining people when you yourself know even common police can detail indefinitely over trivial matters

Stop being a hypocrite
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
femmyapson:

ode..Stop saying what you dont know..
read the write up again..They arrested the person that called him on the line.. my friend was in the same situation some months ago ..A number was traced so that he owner of the number can be arrested(the owner of the no threatened sm1 with the line)...Then SSS checkd the call log that the man calls frequently..Then gbam my friend number is among..Since they cant reach that number..They wrote out the 5numbers that calls him frequently on a list..until they traced it to my friend and co...The funniest thing is that they all live in the same street..So stop saying the guy was trying to scam sm1 et pmb daughter number. if your assumption is true, they wont give him the no back nor make him sign that he wouldn't press charges against them...sorry for calln u ode tho

Please don't be an idiot

There's been two arrest, his family member depicted as an elderly person and the other man he was meeting with

If you have to be stupid, let it stay in your room
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I hope you will Still say all this after buhari leaves Power and another party comes in and don't respect court orders. also use the DSS and EFCC to perpetrate Their Scheme.
This Regime have created a good Frame work for another party to use. especially the PDP

DSS police EFCC has been that way, stop trying to make it look like it all started with Buhari

I seem to remember senators jumping gates to get to their office because ogogoro man ordered house to be locked

I also remember jagabans house and street was locked down prior to elections

I remember DSS and army raiding new paper outlets and detaining workers under Jonathan

Find something else to say
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

DSS has a website, go there and make inquiry please

Is that where u made your inquiry that a man was kept in custody for 10weeks without prosecution because of SIM card?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by careytommy37(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you check very well, I'm sure the victim must have voted for bubu

A people deserve the government they get
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by CharlesJok3r: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
DSS, Hanan Buhari and the network provider should be mad to pay for damages...
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Coldie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
oonix:
You obviously lack deductive reasoning.
Fine girl
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by lilalex(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by izibili44: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nice movie script grin
what a movie script
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Mightyhaiz: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

Well it's not a foreigner, deal with that and yes they detained him for too long, there's nothing I can do about that either

It's easy to quote laws of detaining people when you yourself know even common police can detail indefinitely over trivial matters

Stop being a hypocrite
where u.. Better shut up that your gutter and stop trying too hard to justify nonsense.. You will notice no single person is reasoning along with these ur nonsense..zombies inclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple
Your story never complete. So why did the dss not sue him to court afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by johnaruson(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sue them immediately, this is your God given opportunity to make money for your ordeal.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by platido(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
So his daughter school abroad....and he will later talk of best schools in Nigeria...hell fire are asleep? cry
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigeria is a freaking joke. Do this nonsense in any real society and see how much you would be sued for. In the US, if your phone number is dormant for about 3 months or thereabout, your number would be reclaimed by the carrier and they would reissue that same number to another customer. It happens all the time. Before they make any arrest, they were supposed to have done a thorough investigation. You can't arrest a citizen without a crime been committed. The dehumanization of Nigerians is beyond the pale.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by LabDNA: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Can you all see the level of lawlessness and impunity Buhari and his family commit on a daily basis in this country.

An innocent man spent 10 weeks! 10 whole weeks in DSS custody because Buhari's daughter was to busy enjoying lide and felt the guy's life is worthless?

Now when I feel like tracking down some of these Buhari zombie supporters and putting a bullet each in the skulls of vermins, people will say I'm hateful.

SERAP, NHRC, and other NGOs and CSOs should press charges on these issue. Let buhari and hanan the spoilt brat feel the heat.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by vanunu: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
fireback:
the girl could deny any involvement in the arrest. DSS are to be blame for their unprofessional misconduct. even if buhari daughter sent them, they should have handle it in a better way. and forcing the man to sign a document not to take legal action against them before releasing him is another crime on its own, that document is useless because he signed it by force. though, if he has a good lawyer he will make a very good case.

That is obstruction of justice .
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Staro: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wickedness in high places
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by dochenaj: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
In a saner clime this guy don hammer with this case.

But na Naija we dey.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by kpajie1: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
let me chip in something.so our presido is to tel us that hei is studying abroad.nawaa no hope for education reeoim.last time amechi posted his son pic .after studying abroad.jagajaga naija
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Insectkiller: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigeria is still in stone-age in 2020..

Data can be accessed (from necessary agent, NCC) without making d youngman to go thru this psychological and emotional trauma..

Chai!
Human right zero.

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by ifiokjohn(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

DSS police EFCC has been that way, stop trying to make it look like it all started with Buhari

I seem to remember senators jumping gates to get to their office because ogogoro man ordered house to be locked

I also remember jagabans house and street was locked down prior to elections

I remember DSS and army raiding new paper outlets and detaining workers under Jonathan

Find something else to say
But Buhari have taken it to a greater height
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by delishpot: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
It's good to be big man pikin o. When will Buhari adopt me?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by 989900: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
i read that from the writeup sowore shared on his time line before punch and other bloggers started doing different versions

it hurts me to see how lazy and stupid people have become , do you really think i would make that up just to justify my argument ??

you disappointed yourself , if i can find the link to the first story , i will share and highlight where this was stated and i hope your generation will apologize for ''this extra ordinary thing '' that is doing you

mmuuuuu

Let's assume your 'assumptions' as watery as they are, are right, was he ever charged to court, is that not the legal thing to do? Would they've tried that with say a Falz Falana, Adeboye's son, or any random individual with adequate means and connection? Hypocrisy, sycophancy, and selective judgement would only ruin us as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2020
you have phone and data , you have the right to think upside down if you want

ciao
989900:

Let's assume your 'assumptions' as watery as they are, are right, was he ever charged to court, is that not the legal thing to do? Would they've tried that with say a Falz Falana, Adeboye's son, or any random individual with adequate means and connection? Hypocrisy, sycophancy, and selective judgement would only ruin us as a people.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2020
ifiokjohn:
But Buhari have taken it to a greater height

yeah yeah , whatever
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2020
You can visit dss's website and use the ''contact us'' button
Agboriotejoye:

Your story never complete. So why did the dss not sue him to court afterwards
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by 989900: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2020
DaBullIT:
[s]you have phone and data , you have the right to think upside down if you want [/s]

ciao

Ode ni boboi sha!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Mo fi jo baba ati iya e ni now

ma for , Odediran
989900:

Ode ni boboi sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.