Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (73045 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by symbianDON(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
overall90:
this is how the dullard and his gang are ruining lives.
the mo.ron of a daughter probably didn't know that lines are recycled after remaining dormant for a long time.
how will she know na? you think the dolts know anything about anything happening in Nigeria? they don't give a hoot about anyone or anything!
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by galaxy2020(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Even the mtn sim I bought two yes ago, people call me asking to speak to mummy, is like former owner is a wife to a pastor or GO. I no want any stories. Though two of my younger ones work with DSS. This country sef?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Spiritmask: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
DSS pretending like they have not been eavesdropping on the calls all this while. Telcos always given out people's numbers without informing them. Imagine the line was linked to a Swiss account .
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by ojaysam25(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
that's pure injustice..they even forced him to sign in order not to press charges against them....no apology whatsoever....violation of human right from the so call people that are supposed to protect them.....

spits.....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
this one don calm down

mo for o

the reality is before you start sharing curses , try to understand people's perspective

byeeeee

Spiritmask:
to be sincere, I do not wish u such or anyone, but u should not call bad, "good" if u don't want to partake in it. Jesus is just in all his way, and will never judge the way u do, so stop using his name, if u can't follow his principle. always call bad bad, and good good, so bad things will not happen to u when u r expecting good.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by jacksol(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
i know idiots will be feeling justified

but a member of the first family reported that her line " HAS BEEN HIJACKED''

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

i am 80% certain DSS took the sim to MTN's office and made corrections

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam
Check that brain of yours for a tumor or something. It may just be mushrooms tho

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by femmyapson(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam
ode..Stop saying what you dont know..
read the write up again..They arrested the person that called him on the line.. my friend was in the same situation some months ago ..A number was traced so that he owner of the number can be arrested(the owner of the no threatened sm1 with the line)...Then SSS checkd the call log that the man calls frequently..Then gbam my friend number is among..Since they cant reach that number..They wrote out the 5numbers that calls him frequently on a list..until they traced it to my friend and co...The funniest thing is that they all live in the same street..So stop saying the guy was trying to scam sm1 et pmb daughter number. if your assumption is true, they wont give him the no back nor make him sign that he wouldn't press charges against them...sorry for calln u ode tho

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by BrutusOj(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
I feel for Mr Okolie, you must have Justice. I have a question that has been bothering me. Is it that Buhari's daughter never registered the line? If she did, why did the telecom recycled such type of VIP line? Or do they erase biodata on a line before recycling the line and sold to another customer?
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nwaonyishi69: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
The government run by those claiming to have integrity is clearly a circus. Nigeria under buhari is becoming worse than Uganda under Idi Amin Dada, while praise singers feast on the pains from countless dehumanization of the citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Slymonster(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
kayusely70:
The Network Provider Should Be Blamed

All over the world. Once your line is inactive for a certain period of time. The number is recycled out again. I am ashamed that a whole intelligence unit like the dss don't know that. It's disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by mrdino(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
What hurts me most about this story is that, it could have happened to any law abiding citizen of this country.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Mrpojj(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/i-was-detained-for-10-weeks-because-buharis-daughter-didnt-clear-me-okolie/

Is it that buhari s daughter the dss do not know that sim cards that are not been used for some years can be given to another person?
What kind of clownish issue is this

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Talknochip(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Like father like daughter; wicked & haughty. Shame on a once respected secret police.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:
So DSS with all the packages within the context of intelligence could not verify his claim independently

We are in trouble.
Na boy scout apparatus we have. Na yeye yahoo stuff and punishing innocent people dem sabi.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
cool

this first family and their utterly disgusting atitude is annoying

Ebenezar2020 will not like this at all.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Now the Crooked Sowore he was fighting for was released while he is rotting in prison and is being unheard of.
Gmbuharii Immhotep Lzaa and other ipob followers of Namdiot Cownu should learn from this before they blindly follow Cownu to protest for biafra
But why are you obsessed with IPOB and Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu?

Are you also looking for Igbo wife like sarrki?

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

In your stupid sense , only buhari's family members alone will be the ones calling the chick's number ??

olodo rabata

yes , someone could have called in need of a favor and the okoli guy tried to cash in

but apparently your brain can't revolve around that possibility

if you have more than 10 mb data

read about previous incidents , sim clone , sim swap, spoofing e.t.c it's all easy with the wrong type of friends and motivation

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/260915-fraudsters-clone-phone-aide-ex-customs-boss-commit-fraud-efcc.html

https://www.nairaland.com/275332/fraudsters-clone-govs-phone

and go and fuckkkking learn some common sense , anything is possible otherwise dss wouldn't be involved q
Why bringing something unrelated, guy u be fool o, big one at that. DSS arrest him for crying out loud, if he was into any fraud why would they free him, is that too hard for u to understand. My goodness replying you is killing some cells in my brain.
If he is into any kind of fraud wether from buhari family or anybody or he cloned the sim, why did DSS free him, that's my point. If u can't answer me don't reply.
Gezzz, this guy u are dumb abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Reference(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

Oga. If the man has committed an offence, charge him to court within 48 hours. That is the law. That is the minimum standard any citizen of this country should demand from the institutions of criminal justice.

But you expect something different because you are just a poor quality citizen who cannot see the bad effects of such unfortunate incidents on the stability and development of this country in everything from say tourism to foreign investment.

If it was a foreigner who bought thst SIM module for instance, is that what will happen to him or her? My friend better stop this. The world is watching.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by LZAA: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
immhotep:

But why are obsessed with IPOB and Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu?

Are you also looking for Igbo wife like sarrki?

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
mrdino:
What hurts me most about this story is that, it could have happened to any law abiding citizen of this country.
Rest assured or worry "unassured" it happens to innocent people daily. We just do not hear about them.
The guy was lucky that Hannan wasn't coincidentally defrauded online during that period he owned that SIM card.

Many people accused of yahoo happen that way.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Koralords:
Even if he sues and win will they pay ?since he is unemployed that best they can do for him is give him work to compensate him

So because of that he shouldn't sue?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

With everything u have said, y did d DSS not charge d guy?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by deltateam: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Imagine the shikini girl talking nonsense. That she has studies while an innocent man was dying in detention.

Even the useless DSS that knows nothing except the intimidation of the masses.

Zombies, behold your president.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by oonix(f): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

But she didn't order his arrest neither was she involved in the matter
You obviously lack deductive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by kenfarm(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Same way I bought a sim, some nuisance will not allow me receive call in piece ....went to complain at the network office that the callers of the former sim will not let me b and I bought the sim and register it with their big outlet in town.

Guess what the staff I met in office told me after reporting more than 4x......she said " oga buy n register another one" grin

Right there I chew the sim, bought n register another grin

Sim recircling is messed up
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by oonix(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kachi188:

You dull patapata....so you aren't aware that lines not used over a long period of time are Disconnected and recycled. Even if the number belongs to Buhari..as long as it has been Decommissioned by the provider and recycled, anybody can buy, register and use it lawfully. If he actually committed/try to commit fraud, you think he will be let go just like that?

The crux of the matter is that buhari's daughter abandoned her mtn sim in Nigeria and went to UK. Since line was not in use for a long period of time, it was Decommissioned and recycled by MTN. Delta bros bought the line and started receiving 'wrong number ' calls from our arewa brethren.

Someone must have called her and informed her that the number was now in use by another person. she checked it out and found it to be true. she used her fathers connects to turn it to a DSS matter, DSS arrested Delta bros, for her to make out time to visit DSS and further the case she initiated na wahala..

DSS sef tire, say Delta bros you can go. After hibernating him for 10wks. He really should sue..his fundamental human right was infringed.
You get time sef ....You can't be a buhari supporter without first putting ur brain on suspension.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by EgunMogaji2: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
1) Sue phone company in Nigeria

2) Sue DSS

3) Sue Buharis daughter

I’m an American and I’m sue happy cheesy
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Vanmayor10(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
As wicked and dull as her father ..Mr Okoli you must not let this lay low , you must demand for compensation from the Telco Network , from the DSS and the Buhari daughter

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by vineyardfarms: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=oshozondii post=85612424]

https://punchng.com/i-was-detained-for-10-weeks-because-buharis-daughter-didnt-clear-me-okolie/

DSS TURN ERAND BOY AND FAMILY BUSINESS. NO INVESTIGATION, 10 WEEKS IN DETENTION. POWER DRUNK
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by shiwex: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abuse of Power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.