Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81294 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
tot:

Okay, good luck to you whatever you support. I'm done. Don't have the luxury of time any longer to be reading theses and going back and forth.

Hahaha cheesy but you previously had the luxury of time to put words in somebodys mouth and then try to cover yourself with "we all make our own choices" and "we dont have to agree" right?

Good luck to you too dear kiss next time dont quote people out of context in order to sound smart.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by tot(f): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
midnighter:

Hahaha cheesy but you previously had the luxury of time to put words in somebodys mouth and then try to cover yourself with "we all make our own choices" and "we dont have to agree" right?

Good luck to you too dear kiss next time dont quote people out of context in order to sound smart.

Okay, continue ranting.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Originalsly: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!

But how can you say the wife is suffering?...isn't she well dressed?.... even better than the alleged husband snatcher?.... and for her to be speaking so loud for so long and be spending so much energy to corner the babe and fight off the peacemaker...isn't that a sign that she is well fed? With a wife behaving like that in public... we can only imagine how she behaves at home. Any husband would run away from her... into the arms of another woman. Husbands are not snatchable.... what they can't find at home... they seek outside... in this case... a peaceful woman. Who doesn't like peace?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 5:17am On Jan 11, 2020
tot:
Okay, continue ranting.

hahaha bye! kiss
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by tot(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
midnighter:

hahaha bye! kiss
[/s]
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Onyi22(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
henriettttta:
Leave peoples husband alone!!!!!
Who r u telling?
When we r on the same table
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by DexterousOne(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2020
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife... I don't even pray for my enemy to marry that kind of wife.

Well

You have a point
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by DexterousOne(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2020
Nedublinkz1:
The faithful men have no money
And the rich one's are exploring

Your first statement is wrong
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by DexterousOne(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2020
franchasng:
Women should understand that it is in the nature of men to desire other women other than their wife, nothing can stop it, and as husband and wife age, the man will lose total interest sexually in the aging wife and will want to explore younger ladies with appealing body, especially if the man is financially well to do, it is inevitable and as a lady, if you cannot deal with it, stay single forever.

It is not peculiar to Nigerian men alone, it is a global practice or why do you think the wife of the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos divorced him It's as a result of cheating by Jeff, so don't say Nigerian men are scum, all men are naturally polygamous, only the fear of God and total commitment to God's teachings can make a man faithful to his wife till death.

So ladies if you can't handle the issue of your husband cheating, kindly divorce him and stop embarrassing yourself and your fellow ladies in the name of fighting for your husband abi marriage

I think basic instincts of humans in general is NOT to be monogamous

Because In the animal kingdom for example
Very few animals are monogamous
Be it male /female

Only the eagle and a few others

It's just that we curb some of these things
Women and Men in our state were not designed to be with just one partner

Monogamy however is ideal, and is learned behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2020
DexterousOne:
Monogamy however is ideal, and is learned behaviour

Thank you! Why is this so difficult for people to understand
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
henriettttta:
Are you by name Henrietta Wassa
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by periphetes: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
MiddleDimension:

no one is condemning her for being angry. people are condemning her for confronting the lady, and that's more sensible.
look how you have passed judgement on the lady already as if you are sure she did it. haven't you seen where people are falsely accused? haven't you seen where out of jealousy people gossip others and go behind their backs to tell terrible lies against them? and for the lady to just come out and behave the way she is behaving only shows she is from the bush.
she has no business with the other lady. she only has problems with her husband.
even if it is true the lady is actually going out with her husband, has it ever crossed your mind the husband lied to her he doesn't have a wife? imagine you are going out with some one who did not tell you he or she is married, and someone from no where comes and begins to insult you, would you think it is a fair thing against you?

Re-read my first paragraph, besides did it cross your mind also that it's much possible the side chic knows the man is married. But, decides to keep up with the trend . Common not all single ladies are daft not to identify a married man . They prefer married men cuz of the high returns they benefit and careless of the consequences. Besides married men are easy to be manipulated than single men.

Now ,the wife on the other hand might have got a different temperant to deal with issues. She having to detect her husband cheats and not fighting him directly. To me, she still loves and respects her husband . More reason why, she does not need pour her grieve on the husband which might degenerate her home. Taking her stern warning to the side chic is till inline to keep her off .

Lastly most men reason and act like toddlers. They are never contented and don't really know what they want. Even if they have the best wife in the world they are still confused. At times it takes alot of effort from a good wife to protect and defend are territory.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2020
periphetes:

Re-read my first paragraph, besides did it cross your mind also that it's much possible the side chic knows the man is married. But, decides to keep up with the trend . Common not all single ladies are daft not to identify a married man . They prefer married men cuz of the high returns they benefit and careless of the consequences. Besides married men are easy to be manipulated than single men.

Now ,the wife on the other hand might have got a different temperant to deal with issues. She having to detect her husband cheats and not fighting him directly. To me, she still loves and respects her husband . More reason why, she does not need pour her grieve on the husband which might degenerate her home. Taking her stern warning to the side chic is till inline to keep her off .

Lastly most men reason and act like toddlers. They are never contented and don't really know what they want. Even if they have the best wife in the world they are still confused. At times it takes alot of effort from a good wife to protect and defend are territory.
just asking but how are married people easier to manipulate than the single men? i may learn a new thing.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2020
periphetes:

i have been waiting for you to reply my question but you haven't

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.