Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81300 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Polygamy maybe legal to Muslim men, it is not legal to Christian men.

And marrying two wives does not still quench the polygamous nature of men to go for other women he finds appealing, its that bad. That is why you read that Solomon had 1000 concunbines and so many wives.....go and check men who married more than one wife, they still keep mistresses, especially if the man is financially buoyant.

Women cheat mostly for economic and security reasons, but men cheat for no reason....before you see a woman cheat on her husband, be rest assured that her husband is not financially buoyant or he does not give her enough money as she desires or doesn't meet all her need, so she uses her body to augment......

A man may cheat on his wife and I can tell you authoritatively that he still loves her, but before a woman cheat on her husband, be assured that she no longer love the man but only with him for some reasons like; her kids, financial security, societal stigma, etc....though there are ladies that cheat for the fun of it, but they are very infinitesimal and negligible....but majority of men that cheat cannot even tell you why they did....their wife or girlfriend maybe the most beautiful, sexiest woman that is also loyal and good mannered, but ask him why he cheated, he will most likely go blank or blab incoherently, showing you that he is only following his natural instinct which is why a man need the [s]grace of God and commitment to God or religious doctrine to flee from being polygamous[/s].

I'm sure adultery isnt "legal" in christianity either.

If polygamy still won't stop men cheating, why get married and start breaking hearts?

Why not stay single and sleep with whoever you want? Will anybody question you?

Yeah and the "grace of god" does not work.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Thank you dear

Youre welcome although people wont like what youre saying...its just the truth
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

also their wives would not allow it. YOU, in particular would not allow it.

Many Nigerian women are open to polygamy, so come with a better excuse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
unbitchable:

when has it become a crime for a married man to date some other lady. Nature made the man, marriage didn't. Nature is a stronger force than the vows he may have made to his wife. free married men, biko.

Senseless comment. If you can't stick to the vows you exchanged with your partner, then remain single.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Bullshit. Maybe they can divorce the woman they married and bring in the new lady, but they don't do that either.

If they were polygamous in nature, why do they sneak If it's natural?
With all due respect, your logic is baseless.

I have told you earlier that man made laws even though he may later not like the laws he made, but he has to abide by the law to avoid facing the consequences that comes with breaking the law he had made and built institutions to protect and enforce the law.

Do you know that European men or let me say western men regret some laws that empowered women their forefathers made some centuries or decades ago But they can't change it, but they have to abide by the law to avoid facing the consequences.

Men make certain irrational decisions to please women they love or care about, such women include; their daughters, mothers, wives, mistresses, etc....and maybe after making the decisions, they regret but can't change it.

You don't expect a Christian man who maybe a respected elder in his Church to be dating 3 different women aside his wife publicly just to satisfy 1sharon's hypothesis that if men are polygamous in nature, they should cheat publicly lol

There are laws and norms that keep the society sane and cultured, so you must abide by those laws and societal norms and expectations even though you may not be totally comfortable with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
With all due respect, your logic is baseless.

I have told you earlier that man made laws even though he may later not like the laws he made, but he has to abide by the law to avoid facing the consequences that comes with breaking the law he had made and built institutions to protect and enforce the law.

Do you know that European men or let me say western men regret some laws that empowered women their forefathers made some centuries or decades ago But they can't change it, but they have to abide by the law to avoid facing the consequences.

Men make certain irrational decisions to please women they love or care about, such women include; their daughters, mothers, wives, mistresses, etc....and maybe after making the decisions, they regret but can't change it.

You don't expect a Christian man who maybe a respected elder in his Church to be dating 3 different women aside his wife publicly just to satisfy 1sharon's hypothesis that if men are polygamous in nature, they should cheat publicly lol

There are laws and norms that keep the society sane and cultured, so you must abide by those laws and societal norms and expectations even though you may not be totally comfortable with them.

What laws do you keep talking about?

Isn't polygamy legal in Nigeria or is it illegal?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Blackpearlous(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Prettiedame:
Side chicks keep winning. Legal wives are bruised women with the Mrs title...
So sad, only if you know how a side chic Can also destroy a child's faith.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

What laws do you keep talking about?

Isn't polygamy legal in Nigeria or is it illegal?
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin I can feel your pain and anger lol

Polygamy is not legal to Nigerian Christians.

Even Muslims are limited to 4 wives, but I can authoritatively tell you that most rich Muslim men have more than 10 women in their lives aside their wives, its that bad, marrying more than 1 wife cannot even quench the natural form of man to desire to mate with as many women he finds appealing as possible (if religious belief and doctrines are removed) shocked
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin I can feel your pain and anger lol

Polygamy is not legal to Nigerian Christians.

Even Muslims are limited to 4 wives, but I can authoritatively tell you that most rich Muslim men have more than 10 women in their lives aside their wives, its that bad, marrying more than 1 wife cannot even quench the natural form of man to desire to mate with as many women he finds appealing as possible (if religious belief and doctrines are removed) shocked

Yeah I'm sure adultury is not "legal" in christianity either.

Carry on showing your hypocrisy.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
Divorce is not a bad idea!!!
Everyone deserves happiness!!
that's my point my brother.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by shiwex: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!

Wrong...she has no right to attack her rather she needs to attack her husband.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Soniapadex(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
All this drama,for what?The woman should not have done this,she just made a fool of her self.I cant try this rubbish abeg.If I have any marital issue,I get on my knees and pray,then work on myself.Gosh this is low.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by izibili44: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
What is the other woman business.she should go and face the husband.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by periphetes: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Really, I don't understand why most of you are bad mouthing the wife action. Can you imagine what the wife has been going through at home because of the randy husband irresponsibility.

It is totally wrong for a married man or woman to keep extramarital affairs. Certainly does not soothe family problems only temporary selfish self desires.

If you are not contented with your marriage please divorce, go your separate ways. Rather than emotional pain or trauma to your partner.

The side chic deserves worse, whats wrong with single men that she could flirt with? A married man or woman are sacred and there home should be respected. No matter what the individual says to justify his or her cheating habit never roll with such folks.

Kudos to the wife for not going extreme with the side chic. The pain she is feeling, it will take a lot of self control and God grace for her not going physical.

PS: If you are a married man or woman having extramarital affairs you are not only destroying your home but yourself included. Please get help immediately!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 2buffagain(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Instead of the wife to dress like something out of this century to get her husband's attention back she is going upandan fighting every girl he looks at.

If she likes, she can fight all the girls in Lagos...That won't change the fact that the man is no longer finding her attractive.

No be to dey dress like village mummy. Dress sexy for your body type joh.

But come o....that side chick no be BobRisky so? shocked
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Polygamy maybe legal to Muslim men, it is not legal to Christian men.

And marrying two wives does not still quench the polygamous nature of men to go for other women he finds appealing, its that bad. That is why you read that Solomon had 1000 concunbines and so many wives.....go and check men who married more than one wife, they still keep mistresses, especially if the man is financially buoyant.

Women cheat mostly for economic and security reasons, but men cheat for no reason....before you see a woman cheat on her husband, be rest assured that her husband is not financially buoyant or he does not give her enough money as she desires or doesn't meet all her need, so she uses her body to augment......

A man may cheat on his wife and I can tell you authoritatively that he still loves her, but before a woman cheat on her husband, be assured that she no longer love the man but only with him for some reasons like; her kids, financial security, societal stigma, etc....though there are ladies that cheat for the fun of it, but they are very infinitesimal and negligible....but majority of men that cheat cannot even tell you why they did....their wife or girlfriend maybe the most beautiful, sexiest woman that is also loyal and good mannered, but ask him why he cheated, he will most likely go blank or blab incoherently, showing you that he is only following his natural instinct which is why a man need the grace of God and commitment to God or religious doctrine to flee from being polygamous.
it is legal to christian men. the church is only pretending it is not.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

afonja women are short fat and dirty ,no wonder the man is moving with the tall model from yeast
even davido is now daddy ifanyi grin, e pain the woman well well

Gold diggers from Biafra!
Sophie is Edo while the other is an American.
Ifanyi and Shior-ma wen no single member of Davido's family is associating with?
How many Adelekes family gatherings you don see them?
That's a picture of Davido's recognised family taken in the UK few weeks after the birth of Ifanyi in the UK. Imade is physically there and Baba holding her specially while Davido carried the second one.. Dem no call Shior-ma and Ifanyi even Davido's brother's wedding, dem no call them.
Imade was Baba's late wife's name, who is Ifanyi?

The Adelekes no recognize and hate the two of them reach hell!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Slimdada(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

My dear
Men are polygamous in nature
The thing dey do me sometimes I go see fine light skin tall babe. For my mind I go say chai
see fine girl
The next 15 mins another average height big batty ebony girl go pass,I go confuse and say chai OMO this second one fine pass ooh

So the things men pass through in terms of selecting babe's
Hard

This 2020 may God give all real gees the ability to close eye and stick to one babe amen

Nawa ooo!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
periphetes:
Really, I don't understand why most of you are bad mouthing the wife action. Can you imagine what the wife has been going through at home because of the randy husband irresponsibility.

It is totally wrong for a married man or woman to keep extramarital affairs. Certainly does not soothe family problems only temporary selfish self desires.

If you are not contented with your marriage please divorce, go your separate ways. Rather than emotional pain or trauma to your partner.

The side chic deserves worse, whats wrong with single men that she could flirt with? A married man or woman are sacred and there home should be respected. No matter what the individual says to justify his or her cheating habit never roll with such folks.

Kudos to the wife for not going extreme with the side chic. The pain she is feeling, it will take a lot of self control and God grace for her not going physical.

PS: If you are a married man or woman having extramarital affairs you are not only destroying your home but yourself included. Please get help immediately!

no one is condemning her for being angry. people are condemning her for confronting the lady, and that's more sensible.
look how you have passed judgement on the lady already as if you are sure she did it. haven't you seen where people are falsely accused? haven't you seen where out of jealousy people gossip others and go behind their backs to tell terrible lies against them? and for the lady to just come out and behave the way she is behaving only shows she is from the bush.
she has no business with the other lady. she only has problems with her husband.
even if it is true the lady is actually going out with her husband, has it ever crossed your mind the husband lied to her he doesn't have a wife? imagine you are going out with some one who did not tell you he or she is married, and someone from no where comes and begins to insult you, would you think it is a fair thing against you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Saintmary(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BROS YOUR MARRIED FRIEND IS THE FOOL HERE. HE HAS A WIFE AND MAYBE KIDS YET HE'S RUNNING AROUND TOWN CHASING SMALL GIRLS.
PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN FOR NOT BEING A RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND. NOT THE GIRLS, WHOSE DM'S (AND VAGINAS) HE SLEEPS AND WAKES DAILY.
WHO KNOWS, MAYBE HE EVEN TELLS THEM HE'S A BACHELOR.

GOD SAVE US FROM MEN OF THESE DAYS.

SHE USE ROPE TIE THE MAN NECK LIKE GOAT?

IS THE MAN NOT THE CHASER AND SPENDER?

A MARRIED MAN SHOULD LEAVE OTHER WOMEN ALONE AND CONCENTRATE ON HIS FAMILY.
Let me guess, you're female!!!!!!
Else, why would you ask God to save you from men of these days?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
sowilli:
what makes you think she hasn’t taken it up with her husband and husband families. What makes you think she isnt working with real fact. What other options are you thinking of. Nigeria is a lawless country. People do as they want, men and women alike and most times it’s better you treat your issues as your wisdom directs and be ready to face the consequences. Haven’t you seen in-laws. that support a cheating and abusive spouse.

if she has done all of that and it continues, then she should know maybe the man has ruled her out of his life, and then she should take the bold step to get a divorce. people should be free and bold to approach divorce court to nullify their marriages, if it is not working. there is no shame in it. going to harrass someone else is a no no.

she has every right to be angry, i mean who wouldn't be? but direct your anger to the right quaters, not the wrong one. what if the said lady was lied to by her husband? imagine you going out with someone who did not tell you he or she has got a partner! and all of a sudden, someone comes out from no where and begins to embarrass you, would you say that is a fair thing to you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Cityguy: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife... I don't even pray for my enemy to marry that kind of wife.
She disgraced herself na
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Cityguy: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.
You don't need to kill anybody. We are in Africa. She takes it or she leaves.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Cityguy: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingluqman:
E don reach this level grin grin

Which kind yeye wife b this sef.. no shame at all.
I tell u.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
1kworks:
If what she was accused of is true, then I'd say she deserves the embarrassment she got.

There needs to be some kinda consequence for people who date married people (both males and females alike).
I believe that's the only way it will be curbed cos all these stories of how bad marriages are these days are scaring the shit outta the unmarried people who are eager to get married.
How is she deserving of those insults?
What makes you think the man cannot marry her as a second Wife?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sowilli: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

if she has done all of that and it continues, then she should know maybe the man has ruled her out of his life, and then she should take the bold step to get a divorce. people should be free and bold to approach divorce court to nullify their marriages, if it is not working. there is no shame in it. going to harrass someone else is a no no.

she has every right to be angry, i mean who wouldn't be? but direct your anger to the right quaters, not the wrong one. what if the said lady was lied to by her husband? imagine you going out with someone who did not tell you he or she has got a partner! and all of a sudden, someone comes out from no where and begins to embarrass you, would you say that is a fair thing to you?
please stop with this what if she was lied to. How about she wasn’t. Does the divorce law Favour the feminine gender. The same people condemning the woman will be the one coming with a pity talk when the husband divorces her and leaves her with nothing. Many woman have sacrificed their good life in trying to raise a family only to get this kind of treatment from their husbands. See, let’s stop this analogy that the woman is loud bla bla. People are struggling in the country and Na person wey wear the shoe know as e dey hurt. Who knows if she has nothing except her kids. Should the man divorce, what becomes of the kids. Even if this doesn’t stop her problem, leave her with the satisfaction she gets!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Rozaytee: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Men make we get sense small. Ehn.... If u never ready commit nor marry.
abi oo...help me beg dem oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
sowilli:
please stop with this what if she was lied to. How about she wasn’t. Does the divorce law Favour the feminine gender. The same people condemning the woman will be the one coming with a pity talk when the husband divorces her and leaves her with nothing. Many woman have sacrificed their good life in trying to raise a family only to get this kind of treatment from their husbands. See, let’s stop this analogy that the woman is loud bla bla. People are struggling in the country and Na person wey wear the shoe know as e dey hurt. Who knows if she has nothing except her kids. Should the man divorce, what becomes of the kids. Even if this doesn’t stop her problem, leave her with the satisfaction she gets!

please feel free to attack other people in case it happens to you.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Rozaytee: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
lol, true. Men are born polygamous and whether we take it or not, that is the saddest truth. All those cheating women are only trying to be as bad as men as a consolation or in their effort to tame men by letting men know they can also cheat, but they cannot be as bad as men who are born explorers cry
keep deceiving ur lame self ...men are polygamous oshii...u niggas just look for a way to always justify cheating ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

no one is condemning her for being angry. people are condemning her for confronting the lady, and that's more sensible.
look how you have passed judgement on the lady already as if you are sure she did it. haven't you seen where people are falsely accused? haven't you seen where out of jealousy people gossip others and go behind their backs to tell terrible lies against them? and for the lady to just come out and behave the way she is behaving only shows she is from the bush.
she has no business with the other lady. she only has problems with her husband.
even if it is true the lady is actually going out with her husband, has it ever crossed your mind the husband lied to her he doesn't have a wife? imagine you are going out with some one who did not tell you he or she is married, and someone from no where comes and begins to insult you, would you think it is a fair thing against you?

You also have a point. I was also wondering whether that babe was even guilty. but the way people are going off point and saying how ugly, dirty, etc the woman is is not really too good

Its really annoying when they hide their marriage and their wife/girlfriend comes to start giving you evil eyes smh
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
midnighter:

You also have a point. I was also wondering whether that babe was even guilty. but the way people are going off point and saying how ugly, dirty, etc the woman is is not really too good

Its really annoying when they hide their marriage and their wife/girlfriend comes to start giving you evil eyes smh

i get it. but she brought it upon herself. if she hadn't allowed her emotions to get the best of her (i am not judging her anyway, since we all sometimes allow our emotions to get the best of us) and gone out to attack the suspected mistress with whom, in all fairness, she has no business with, this whole thing wouldn't be on the social media now and some people would not be calling her names.

take it out on your husband. he is the one going out. he is the one asking the ladies out. many times, they don't tell these ladies they are married.

i honestly don't think anyone in this world should be fighting for anyone who doesn't choose them on their own. if you are with me and you are cheating, the only thing i will do is ask you if that's what you want, if it is clear, i will leave you alone. yes, people will laugh at me and call me a loser. others will look at me with an eye of pity which is not an inspiring, uplifting or comforting thing at all. there also will be so much gossip flying around in the neighbourhood about me. but as time passes by, i will bounce back and no one will believe i have ever gone through such kind of experience before. it works!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by nanauju(f): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
nuti:
This is totally wrong
I can see the reason the woman is losing her husband to someone else.

1.you can smell her dirtiness from here! She probably hadn’t taken her bath or even brushed her teeth in that buba she is wearing

2. You can tell she is troublesome and never keeps her cool, compare her with the other woman that keeps her cool and keeps her mouth shut in all that, hence the man is attracted to her.

3. Even when pacified by a passerby and asked to calm down, the tendency was to ignore all pleas, such a hothead.

I in NO means support the man’s behavior but I suspect that the listed above is part of the reason the man is cheating

Why must you men always justify cheating. It is bad for what it it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.