Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? (1221 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
A friend of mine who is a lecturer in one of d fed universities discussed d above topic with me.He's been dating d student secretely though but he's just worried about how d department would welcome d news when he eventually ask this girl to marry him.
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by navzla(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why not.If it is a relationship that will end in marriage then is ok.
But if i were the lecturer, i will Wait until she done with her program before i marry her

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by themaestro08(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
What's wrong with that?....
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by WildChild00(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why not
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Manuel69: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Why not?

A Prof. told us back then in class that he got married to his student. Although as at then, he was a G.A.
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by partnerbizn3(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
it happens everywhere
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Quality20(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Very very well. I believe I'm gonna get more respect and admiration from her, even if I'm not very much up to task
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
shocked

A primary 6 pupil won't ask this question.
I don't know when universities started employing kindergarten pupil as lecturers.
NUC should be checking mental health of lecturers before employing them.
This is one reason I like Dr. Osazuwa of Uniben, anything he does in secret he also do it openly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where else will a lecturer see wife to marry?
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by Randy100: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
It is wrong, unless upon graduation.
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by deewhydoski(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm even planning to do it self
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by eagleeye259: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
favoryte33:
A friend of mine who is a lecturer in one of d fed universities discussed d above topic with me.He's been dating d student secretely though but he's just worried about how d department would welcome d news when he eventually ask this girl to marry him.

Not the best. I think it is still manageable if she's from a different faculty or a graduate student in his department.
Re: If You Were A Lecturer,can You Marry Your Student? by tobechi74: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
favoryte33:

ex,,student, yes

current student,,illega'.conflict of interest would arise, wait till she has graduated before making it public to colleague

(1) (Reply)

Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage / Should Engaged Couples Cohabit? / I Went To Hell. The Man Who Went To Hell Tells His Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.