Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113096 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phelixblaq(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa oo school resining March 1st no date yet OMG
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2020
IMustWin:

But wait ooo!
On this issue of Mathematics or Economics being very difficult and challenging in Germany;
Is their Maths entirely different from the ones here in Naija?
Can't an average graduate of Maths or Econs cope?

The maths is same but more intensive compared to what u might have learnt in Nigeria....but if u have strong foundation in basic mathematics then u shouldn’t have any issue at all.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amakapritty(f): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Pls does anyone has an idea if I can apply for a transit Visa in the Abuja German embassy, or it has to be in lagos?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2020
princejck:

The maths is same but more intensive compared to what u might have learnt in Nigeria....but if u have strong foundation on basic mathematics then u shouldn’t have any issue at all.
Hope there are enough job opportunities for Maths/Statistics graduates over there too?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dxpx: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2020
dxpx:
Hello house, please how or from whom should letter of recommendation come from??

Make una helep me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2020
dxpx:
Please I need help. I have a 2:2 in microbiology, awaiting my etranscript, writing Ielts next month. Please can someone recommend some good German schools. And the steps plus how to go about the block account and document translation etc.

I know questions like these have been asked a lot. I don’t mind if you can refer me to a previous post or thread. Please all the gurus in the house am begging pls help. I must enter Germany this year!

I recommend Jena university. Check it up on daad.de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Debo54: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello guys! I will be studying at berlin school of economics and law from April, I am looking for an accommodation whoever has suggestions or looking for a flat mate could please reach me on Whatsapp +49 178 1712442

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2020
IMustWin:

Hope there are enough job opportunities for Maths/Statistics graduates over there too?

Don’t worry u will be fine..

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2020
naijacentric:
youtube; learning german with jenny
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2020
janettee:
Imagine a German couldn't get a job because of his Spanish name lol. Once he used only his German name to apply for a job, boom he started get offers. So, imagine you with an African name wink. Let's not deceive ourselves please, if your course is not lucrative in Germany, don't waste your time coming to Germany except you have a plan b.

They will tell you to learn German, after learning the German they will say it's because of your name lol.

Remember you have 18 months to get a job after studying. And some cities don't issue residence permit if you get a job in a field completely different from what you studied!!. Bear that in mind!.

Wow
I intend to go for quality control
I studied industrial chemistry in school
I hope i would easily get a job in factories around over there

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Plz house,
I hope my documents will still be well recognized if I prefer certifying them at the State Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in my state, instead of going to the Federal Ministries in Abuja?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Melvix007(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Melvix007:
Good morning house,

Please I need clarification on TUM recommendation letter. I’m applying for a Masters program in Communication Engineering. undecided
Anyone who has applied or already admitted should please put me through.

Anyone interested in sending documents to uniassist from Abuja next week should please indicate, let’s share the cost. wink

Thank you.
Please, any help on this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by krebdawise(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
After my degree (BIOCHEMISTRY) this year ..I will be apply to a German University next year...will be studying Nursing
I have checked some schools and send them some mails ...but will like to get some help here too... I will fund my block account... I just need some help

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Please has anyone certified documents at the embassy before, can you enlighten me on how to go about it, the school i wish to apply to requires it. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2020
I actually haven't seen someone using this certification. But yea any state ministry would be recognized.
High court, notary public and the embassy are the recognized institutions for certification I know of. N/b-- pay attention to the institution specified by the University. Though every University accepts certification from the German embassy.

IMustWin:
Plz house,
I hope my documents will still be well recognized if I prefer certifying them at the State Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in my state, instead of going to the Federal Ministries in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Fabcol:
I actually haven't seen someone using this certification. But yea any state ministry would be recognized.
High court, notary public and the embassy are the recognized institutions for certification I know of. N/b-- pay attention to the institution specified by the University. Though every University accepts certification from the German embassy.

OK thanks for your reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
dxpx:

Make una helep me
it should come from your university lecturers, the ones who taught you...better if its from your department.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2020
dxpx:
Please I need help. I have a 2:2 in microbiology, awaiting my etranscript, writing Ielts next month. Please can someone recommend some good German schools. And the steps plus how to go about the block account and document translation etc.

I know questions like these have been asked a lot. I don’t mind if you can refer me to a previous post or thread. Please all the gurus in the house am begging pls help. I must enter Germany this year!

We studied same course and I came out of the univ with same grade too. Nice meeting you. Have you got any school to apply to?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Aizenosa:
Please has anyone certified documents at the embassy before, can you enlighten me on how to go about it, the school i wish to apply to requires it. Thank you

Someone kindly help.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Please does Germany schools not admit for Fall programs. I was trying to apply to this Jena University and it couldn't allow me choose the term I want as the image below

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Aizenosa:

Someone kindly help.

You need to book appointment, take ur originals and photocopies alongside with ur Field and signed application forms, int passport and copies

Pay attention on the arrangements of ur documents.

I don’t know if u have to pay for it this days

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2020
The steps are clearly explained on the certification page via the embassy website. Go through it
First you book an appointment, you also need the school application form, you have to present the original documents too...
Aizenosa:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
princejck:

You need to book appointment, take ur originals and photocopies alongside with ur Field and signed application forms, int passport and copies

Pay attention on the arrangements of ur documents.

I don’t know if u have to pay for it this days

Please, what application form or forms.

I cannot find any application from as I want to send the documents to uni-assist.

Although there is a particular school that accepts only notarized documents from the embassy.

Also, I send you an email. My email is paulokunbor@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aizenosa:

Please, what application form or forms.

I cannot find any application from as I want to send the documents to uni-assist.

Although there is a particular school that accepts only notarized documents from the embassy.

Also, I send you an email. My email is paulokunbor@gmail.com

The school application form from uniassist
See example below

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello @CoracleNG, Thank you for looking into my complaints some weeks ago.
I can now say everything is settled now and all corrections have been made.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just passing by to say hello to everyone here. Do not give up you dreams, this journey is worth it. Just do your best.

Also, I see there are various concerns with respect to Brexit, anyways, nothing is known yet and believe me, Education is one of the strengths of Germany. They practically invest a lot in it and also the private companies do too. Opportunities are boundless here, I can only give you some encouragements and stop looking at the negatives.

Yes, things will change yearly, just like blocked amount was changed last year, your tenacity will see you through.

Also, ensure you are really interested in the course you are applying for. It is not easy here and the only thing that would see you through is your desire for the course, if not, you could perform badly.

Wishing everyone goodluck!

Cheers!

15 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
princejck:

The school application form from uniassist
See example below

You are awesome boss. Thank you very very much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Use this link to find out more.

http://www.msce.ei.tum.de/applying/required-documents-for-applying-upload/

Melvix007:

Please, any help on this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Freemanlion: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Not yet but got AL from them...

Vickysnipe147:
Hello please anybody in OTH Amberg Weiden should please quote this my message. I have some inquiries to make.
If you are also in Bayreuth I would appreciate also.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
To everyone waiting for AD.... Remember God didn't bring you this far to leave you. Keep the candle if hope burning. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Goztino(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
For those still expecting appointment dates, be patient, it will come.
We experienced same thing last year during our time.
Attached in this post is the German grading scale not to scare you but for you to look into and prepare your mindset before coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.