Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113201 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Goztino:
For those still expecting appointment dates, be patient, it will come.
We experienced same thing last year during our time.
Attached in this post is the German grading scale not to scare you but for you to look into and prepare your mindset before coming.
Pls tell us your exact experience, where u category A or B

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damtan(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goztino:
This is a typical exam task of a typical German university.
After doing the task, you prepare to present it before the two lecturers handling the course.
So you must be ready to study if your aim is to come to Germany otherwise you hear am sharp sharp.
Anaghịkwa asị ndo na Germany.
By now you also must have heard that in most schools, you are not allowed to fail one course more than three times.
All these information like I said is not to scare anyone but to prepare your mindset.
I was also properly informed before coming
I applied for this program with RWTH in January, awaiting a response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damtan(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who knows about Geodetic Engineering at University of Bonn?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dxpx: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
clintonsparkz:
it should come from your university lecturers, the ones who taught you...better if its from your department.

I finished school more than 5 years now. I don’t even know where my lecturers are. Please is there any alternative to getting the letter of recommendation? Also how many letters? Getting them from my lecturers won’t be possible
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Did the school you are applying to ask you to submit a recommendation letter?
If yes, they would clearly tell you on the admission requirements page which one they need (from work place, from professor, etc) and how many they need.

dxpx:

I finished school more than 5 years now. I don’t even know where my lecturers are. Please is there any alternative to getting the letter of recommendation? Also how many letters? Getting them from my lecturers won’t be possible
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
dpatrick:
hello house, please am new here.. I would like to know the posibility of I and my son accompaning my wife on a student visa to germany. If its allowed, what re the cost implications and do I have to be studying too?.. Thanks

Why don't you allow your wife to go first and then join her on a family reunion visa? Cos for you 3 to go once might be very expensive and the possibly of allowing 3 of you will be very slim.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
dxpx:

finishing 5 years is not a yardstick, u need this letter then go for it, the reason why I am saying it should be from your school, Is that they can verify this stuff but sometimes they don't so be safe.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamsz: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
princejck:

2nd semester Bsc mathematics 2 past exam question.

Maybe might help u on ur level of preparation.

Note without calculator

I don't understand the without calculator part, would have used calculator to solve this problem if you were to solve it in Nigeria?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
bamsz:

I don't understand the without calculator part, would have used calculator to solve this problem if you were to solve it in Nigeria?

Yes it’s possible to solve it with calculator within min.... so what’s ur point.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Goztino(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
englishgirl55:

Pls tell us your exact experience, where u category A or B

Finally booked A.
Category issues started with our set.
I initially booked category B but because it was taking too long, I canceled it and booked category A and even clicked that I had scholarship while I didn't have.
I was invited for interview within three days of booking category A and no issues at all. (I am not advising anyone to play such gamble because things are getting tougher now and you have a very high percentage of being kicked out if you try such now)
Another guy in my group also canceled his own and booked under category A and he was bounced back for booking a wrong category.
You have to know that this German Waka na by head.
It's always advisable to book the right category to avoid being sent back home from the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goztino:

Finally booked A.
Category issues started with our set.
I initially booked category B but because it was taking too long, I canceled it and booked category A and even clicked that I had scholarship while I didn't have.
I was invited for interview within three days of booking category A and no issues at all. (I am not advising anyone to play such gamble because things are getting tougher now and you have a very high percentage of being kicked out if you try such now)
Another guy in my group also canceled his own and booked under category A and he was bounced back for booking a wrong category.
You have to know that this German Waka na by head.
It's always advisable to book the right category to avoid being sent back home from the embassy

I remember those days.....that time even 2.2 qualify for cat A... before embassy started kicking people in the junk
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damtan(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
What's the difference between cat A and B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Does it mean those who applied through category b won't get appointment on time? Because we have applied since last year July for student visa but no appointment date yet. Please someone should advise
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
emperorlaqrin:
Does it mean those who applied through category b won't get appointment on time? Because we have applied since last year July for student visa but no appointment date yet. Please someone should advise
Last year July Was the system not purged...Fabcol biko answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Anyone sending documents to schmalkalden should pm pls, let's collabo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jubrilawest:
Anyone sending documents to schmalkalden should pm pls, let's collabo

What course please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamsz: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
princejck:

Yes it’s possible to solve it with calculator within min.... so what’s ur point.

You will solve Laplace transform and Fourier series with calculator and your lecturer will score you? �.... Continue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
bamsz:

You will solve Laplace transform and Fourier series with calculator and your lecturer will score you? �.... Continue

Still don’t understand ur point...

In Regelungstechnik( Control System) u re allowed to use calculator to solve Laplace Transformation cuz u will fail the exam if u don’t.

You have lot of questions but little time.

So if u re allowed to use calculator then use it and if not, stick to the rules of the exam

Uni exams re all about how fast u can solve a particular problem that’s why they call is here Leistung

So don’t show u re too smart and end up shutting urself on the foot.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yea you right it was on their website they would purge by September 1st last year I think...
clintonsparkz:
Last year July Was the system not purged...Fabcol biko answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eke40seven(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
dpatrick:
hello house, please am new here.. I would like to know the posibility of I and my son accompaning my wife on a student visa to germany. If its allowed, what re the cost implications and do I have to be studying too?.. Thanks
From past observations, I would say, it is better your wife go first with your son if she is the one doing the studies. You can do a family reunion visa and join later. It also depends on the age of your son.
If you son is still an infant, it will be easier for him to get a visa.
Financial implications: your son will require half of the full amount, i.e around 5k euros.
Your wife = 10k blocked account
Your son = 5k blocked account.
Total = 15k.

If your wife travel first, she can then take part of that money to process your own when her money is fully unblocked.

Secondly, she can go over there and assess the cities close to where she stays and see which one will be favourable for a family reunion.
The ease and success of the process varies from city to city.
Just drop a mention if you have further questions.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NEROSKY(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Analyst01:
Hi,

Is there anyone here in Enugu who wish to send documents to uni-assist?

Just here, starting though
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NEROSKY(m): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2020
House please,
i have HND pub admin, looking for 1 year course on polical science, international relations or any related course,

Please what do i need to know? Ps; i can take care of the funding/block account by God's grace.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tall2ce(m): 5:51am On Feb 02, 2020
princejck:

I accept students shouldn’t study what they don’t like or just for making money in the future. But I disagree when u said every course has job opportunities, especially for foreigners....tell me where some who study North American Studies will work in Germany.

Areas to find better opportunities re

Engineering ( One must be very good intellectually especially with maths and physics) here ur broken German will do as long as u good with what u re doing.

Wirtschaftswissenschaft ( Economics), u need very good German skill

Sozialwissenschaften( example Nursing, working with Amt, medical departments and public relations, hotels etc) here u need a very good German skill in writing and speaking

Courses like history, language, politics don’t bother wasting ur time

What about MSc in Sports Managment or MBA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fabcol(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2020
HND can only get you a bachelor's degree admission which would take you like 3-4years to complete.

Their's a summary of the whole process on the first page of this thread(although a few things have changed like the process of booking appointment date). Reading previous parts would also help understand the process better
Best of luck
NEROSKY:
House please,
i have HND pub admin, looking for 1 year course on polical science, international relations or any related course,

Please what do i need to know? Ps; i can take care of the funding/block account by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Azpi: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2020
Azpi:
Hello house please help me on this issue, I have 2 different names on my waec but they are very similar and also, my IELTS result will be expiring thi august. Is there any possibility of me using it for summer admission. Thanks

Can somebody respond to this please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mikeval001: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2020
You are even suppose to cancel first week in October and rebook because the embassy made it clear there will be wipe out all booking first day in October 2019.i thought everyone knows this already.

emperorlaqrin
post=86297006:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Azpi:
Hello house please help me on this issue, I have 2 different names on my waec but they are very similar and also, my IELTS result will be expiring thi august. Is there any possibility of me using it for summer admission. Thanks
concerning your different names you will have to swear an affidavit to be safe, summer application usually Start's around September/ October it won't be valid then, but u can mail the school to see if they will accept (a friend did this and they accepted) it depends on the school, why not apply for winter 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dpatrick: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2020
the money isnt a problem, just want to be sure it has been done before or someone knows about the possibility of it.
princejck:

I think the embassy re the best people to answer this questions.

I don’t think is impossible but u have to be financially stable... to be granted such visa.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dpatrick: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
will my son be allowed to go with her?

kryptonite44:

Why don't you allow your wife to go first and then join her on a family reunion visa? Cos for you 3 to go once might be very expensive and the possibly of allowing 3 of you will be very slim.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NEROSKY(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Fabcol:
HND can only get you a bachelor's degree admission which would take you like 3-4years to complete.

Their's a summary of the whole process on the first page of this thread(although a few things have changed like the process of booking appointment date). Reading previous parts would also help understand the process better
Best of luck

Thanks, i just need a shortcourse, please what's the meaning of category A & B booking I'm always seeing, please enlighten me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dpatrick: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks alot sir! The money is not an issue. how long do should we wait before we start processing mine? My son will two years old this year. will they consider the reunion application with her still being a student or after graduation?

Eke40seven:

From past observations, I would say, it is better your wife go first with your son if she is the one doing the studies. You can do a family reunion visa and join later. It also depends on the age of your son.
If you son is still an infant, it will be easier for him to get a visa.
Financial implications: your son will require half of the full amount, i.e around 5k euros.
Your wife = 10k blocked account
Your son = 5k blocked account.
Total = 15k.

If your wife travel first, she can then take part of that money to process your own when her money is fully unblocked.

Secondly, she can go over there and assess the cities close to where she stays and see which one will be favourable for a family reunion.
The ease and success of the process varies from city to city.
Just drop a mention if you have further questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.