Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110709 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abdquadr: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
heroshark:

Please can you give an estimate of what it cost to move to Turkey and how long one is expected to stay there before applying for visa in Germany embassy
Are you in Cyprus at the moment??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Antoine041: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
I am not sure if that Ref number means a lot expect for identification, my own last 3 digits is 501 and I even applied on July huh
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexy06(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Antoine041:
I am not sure if that Ref number means a lot expect for identification, my own last 3 digits is 501 and I even applied on July huh

It does I think.. Maybe ur first 2 digits are 13 while others r 12...

Say YES if that's it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2021
oxyba:
A private university might ask for deposit after they might have offered you admission and they give you time for that

However the website you posted looks like scam web, notice how it starts with ‘web.’ a copy to the main university website that starts with ‘www.’
Also the number that’s calling you have a UK dial code +44 instead of German which is +49
I applied to the school too, send me an email let’s talm
I think this is the correct link to the school site https://www.berlinsbi.com/admissions/postgraduate-application but then if it is truly the school then understand that this is applicable to most private uni, the non-refundable first deposit towards school fees or you can call it commitment fee
It is usually subtracted from the remainder of the school fees you need to pay

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 2:09am On Aug 07, 2021
vicwealth:
Thanks for your reply bro, God bless you. Pls I send you a msg. I need to talk to you thanks

Send me an email too I applied to the school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TEMIDIRE12345: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2021
It's UK private university in Berlin, that's why they are calling you with UK number. I also applied the school. Thanks
vicwealth:
Hello guys, I m new to this thread. Has anyone applied to Berlin ? Is it real or a scam ? This number has been calling from the school +442039270271. Pls I need a genuine response from anyone that knows about them. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Omo
If you’re CAT B and you have already gone through another route or don’t want to proceed biko help us dey cancel appointment make the queue dey lessen �� embarassed

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SIgreatness: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Nhkgtf:

I really do not know who uploaded my appointment mail in here but I would kindly request the person to delete it. You could have covered my name when you wish to share it in here but you did not do so.
Please kindly take the pic down.
Thanks......
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seven7Seven7: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2021
walexy06:

It does I think.. Maybe ur first 2 digits are 13 while others r 12...

Say YES if that's it.

Please my starts with 12 booked on 6th April Cat B, hope all is well?
Meanwhile Big Congrat. I pray my will be next Amen �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2021
I have been on this journey since 2020, had all my applications rejected for one weird reason or the other. I'm grateful for this thread cuz I really learnt and am still learning a lot. Thanks to those active few who take out time here to explain and answer others
AL- 2/06/21
Booked on the 13/06/21, Got an AD on the 14/06/21(Category A)
AD- 29/06/21.
Visum- 5/08/21.
To all those waiting, don't lose hope.. #Unmöglich ist nichts...We shall all smile at d end...

12 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by anotherguyonNL: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
ohswagz:
I have been on this journey since 2020, had all my applications rejected for one weird reason or the other. I'm grateful for this thread cuz I really learnt and am still learning a lot. Thanks to those active few who take out time here to explain and answer others
AL- 2/06/21
AD- 29/06/21.
Visum- 5/08/21.

To all those waiting, don't lose hope.. #Unmöglich ist nichts...We shall all smile at d end...

Congrats bro, happy for you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
ohswagz:
AL- 2/06/21
AD- 29/06/21.
Visum- 5/08/21

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by anotherguyonNL: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
ohswagz:
AL- 2/06/21
AD- 29/06/21.
Visum- 5/08/21.

Which City are you studying at?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Which City are you studying at?
DIT- Pfarrkirchen

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olayinka997(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Congratulations bro
ohswagz:
AL- 2/06/21
AD- 29/06/21.
Visum- 5/08/21.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Note Asking for a friend
Please if you have attestation of reident in cotonou that is more than 6months and a resident permit that is not upto 6months can you apply for german visa from cotonou?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello guys, please can someone use form A for Fintiba Transfer?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Or has anyone done this before? Please I just need to ask a few questions, that's all.
Adisa471:
Hello guys, please can someone use form A for Fintiba Transfer?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Adisa471:
Or has anyone done this before? Please I just need to ask a few questions, that's all.

Yes. Sterling Bank. A friend did last week.

Walk into any Sterling Bank, request for Form A, walk away. Don't bother explaining details, just say for school fees, then walk away.
Fill it and submit same day or later. In a week, you'll be fine.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seven7Seven7: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=oxyba post=104484647]A private university might ask for deposit after they might have offered you admission and they give you time for that

However the website you posted looks like scam web, notice how it starts with ‘web.’ a copy to the main university website that starts with ‘www.’
Also the number that’s calling you have a UK dial code +44 instead of German which is +49

I think this is the correct link to the school site https://www.berlinsbi.com/admissions/postgraduate-application but then if it is truly the school then understand that this is applicable to most private uni, the non-refundable first deposit towards school fees or you can call it commitment fee
It is usually subtracted from the remainder of the school fees you need to pay

Yes the school is Legit and I also apply waiting on my AD from the consulate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oh really? Thanks.
But what did your friend submit apart from form A? Fintiba invoice, admission letter, university certificate, what else?
MrAAA2:

Yes. Sterling Bank. A friend did last week.

Walk into any Sterling Bank, request for Form A, walk away. Don't bother explaining details, just say for school fees, then walk away.
Fill it and submit same day or later. In a week, you'll be fine.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Solution101: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
ohswagz:

DIT- Pfarrkirchen

I also got in the same school...

Industrial Engineering
Energy System Engineering s

Bachelor's tho what about you??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2021
You can start from the person you shared your confirmation with.

SIgreatness:

I really do not know who uploaded my appointment mail in here but I would kindly request the person to delete it. You could have covered my name when you wish to share it in here but you did not do so.
Please kindly take the pic down.
Thanks......

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Solution101:

I also got in the same school...

Industrial Engineering
Energy System Engineering s

Bachelor's tho what about you??

Great... I got into the MSc Digital Health(Medical informatics) program

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kenox: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
TEMIDIRE12345:
Please who know about to Germany through Cotonou Embassy. Thanks
What info do you need?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Adisa471:
Oh really? Thanks.
But what did your friend submit apart from form A? Fintiba invoice, admission letter, university certificate, what else?

They will give you a list of all what you need to bring which you have listed here and/or must have gotten already anyway.
Nothing extraordinary.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
The German journey sha.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kolize(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
The German journey sha.

Pls I urgently need a sponsorship letter asap!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kenox:

What info do you need?
You need six months resident permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your sponsor should provide that , no other person but your sponsor

Kolize:

Pls I urgently need a sponsorship letter asap!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ISPE: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
I will turn 30 soon. Currently, I study and have TK in Germany. Do you advise that I change to private insurance from 30? The charge from TK for when I turn 30 is in the upwards of €175, while that of Mawista (private) is ~€34. Also, are there are potential problems with having a private insurance on the long run?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2021
ISPE:
I will turn 30 soon. Currently, I study and have TK in Germany. Do you advise that I change to private insurance from 30? The charge from TK for when I turn 30 is in the upwards of €175, while that of Mawista (private) is ~€34. Also, are there are potential problems with having a private insurance on the long run?

If you want to continue working, I will advise you continue with TK and I don't think you will be able to move to private again with the new Jan 1, 2021 policy.
By the way, why are you paying up to 175? TK is 110 for the first month and about 104 subsequently and if you're working, it rises to about 153. Perhaps you should call them to ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Ochigbo123, ihavesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.