Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128926 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alexomoba: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Danny97:

Am I my second semester on this course ...now listen potsdam don't send email admission or rejections they send by post to nija...until you write them in the dept ,then immediately they will forward their decisions to you..got my acceptance letter on Jan 19 last year.
I followed ur advice and behold, my AL was sent via mail. Hope to keep in touch with shortly bro grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danny97: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
alexomoba:

I followed ur advice and behold, my AL was sent via mail. Hope to keep in touch with shortly bro grin

Oh great congrats! Hope to see y0u soon.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adesunloye11(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please I applied to uni of Potsdam too can you share me the dept email please thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danny97: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
adesunloye11:
Please I applied to uni of Potsdam too can you share me the dept email please thanks

What department?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adesunloye11(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
National and international Administration masters of Arts
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alexomoba: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2020
adesunloye11:
National and international Administration masters of Arts
Send mail to kletzin@uni-potsdam.de. subject of your mail cud be admission status. Don't also forget to indicate your applicant no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dpatrick: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Thanks Sir, really appreciate you. I think I will go for the reunion

Eke40seven:

This would have been nice if a kid wasn't involved. Now, would be visa officer be convinced that the single mother can continue to sustain herself? What if they ask you, when the time comes. Well, don't tell them you are single though.. I have seen it work either ways but it might also be risky....

Your ability to convince the V/O that you are going there to study now, is the case. You have to prepare like crazy. Go with your study plans and detailed financial plans. And what you will do or how you would survive in the future. It's not impossible. I would however, think the family reunion if successful, will give you enough free time to work and take care of your son.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by valenti12(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2020
englishgirl55:

Abeg me sef what information o. who has written? pls enlighten us
Hi
Let us send emails to both TeatAs organisers and Goethe Institute Lagos. Goethe institute are refusing to open registration for the next TestAs. Let send the emails to let them know there are people who desperately want to write the exam.

Cc. Tellz Icecoldvein
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2020
i already sent an email to Goethe Institute Lagos, they said it is a work in progress and they will get back to me
valenti12:

Hi
Let us send emails to both TeatAs organisers and Goethe Institute Lagos. Goethe institute are refusing to open registration for the next TestAs. Let send the emails to let them know there are people who desperately want to write the exam.

Cc. Tellz Icecoldvein
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ejay99(f): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Hello is anyone here in the university of applied sciences Kaiserslautern I need your help please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Hello
Pls I need help

https://www.h-brs.de/en/anna/study/master/analytical-chemistry-and-quality-assurance

I want to study analytical chemistry and quality control in the school above but one of their condition is you must be fluent 50 percent in German and 50 percent in English.

Any other suggestions on schools offering same course in english. I am not fast when it comes to learning languages

I browsed through DAAD no luck cry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Theowlthathoots: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2020
When did they say this?
englishgirl55:
i already sent an email to Goethe Institute Lagos, they said it is a work in progress and they will get back to me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tellz: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2020
valenti12:

Hi

Cc. Tellz Icecoldvein

My dear I have, no responses till date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2020
KahyePubg:
Hello
Pls I need help

https://www.h-brs.de/en/anna/study/master/analytical-chemistry-and-quality-assurance

I want to study analytical chemistry and quality control in the school above but one of their condition is you must be fluent 50 percent in German and 50 percent in English.

Any other suggestions on schools offering same course in english. I am not fast when it comes to learning languages

I browsed through DAAD no luck cry

Use the search term "computational Chemistry" or computational science....then look through the course contents very well
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Use the search term "computational Chemistry" or computational science....then look through the course contents very well
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Theowlthathoots:
When did they say this?
This week
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2020
testas

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by engrrozay: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Greetings, Pls am quite new here and I want to apply for Msc in germany and I have some impending questions.
1. I graduated with a second class lower division in civil Engineering (2.55cgpa) what are my chances for Msc.
2. I have 5 years working experience can this be an additional advantage?
3. Can I apply for admission Without IELTS ?
4. what additional requirements do I need to make this a success?
5. am I late for applications to schools in February?

Ill be grateful if someone answers these questions.

Many Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
engrrozay:
Greetings, Pls am quite new here and I want to apply for Msc in germany and I have some impending questions.
1. I graduated with a second class lower division in civil Engineering (2.55cgpa) what are my chances for Msc.

Many Thanks

You are not late........Summer Applications just passed ........you have to plan for Winter Application.........Second Class Lower can get you Masters(Not 100% ooo) with a Working Experience in a relevant field you just stated.........writing a Language Exam(IELTS or TOEFL) increases your options(Schools) if I am being honest.........Lastly Read from Page one of this thread and get yourself informed......will do you a world of Good......Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
engrrozay:

Many Thanks

Start reading from page one for your own good...
Your cgpa is 2.8 on the German grading scale.. Most schools usually require 2.5 meaning yours is not up to the minimum requirement for most schools... But some schools will still take you if you add good job experience to your cv....And there are some schools without such restrictions... Use daad.de and make sure you package this your job experience to match the the course you are applying for, German schools like continuity... If you studied electrical I can help you with some good courses if otherwise just search on your own.. Invest time to search on Google too, there are several German schools in smaller cities that are not on daad.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ejay99(f): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ejay99:
Hello is anyone here in the university of applied sciences Kaiserslautern I need your help please
I need response o please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tswitch: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by belladonna9392: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good evening my Nairaland Family,

Please can anyone tell me possible questions that would be asked during the visa interview.

Also, I heard that the embassy now gives test for visa appointments, is this true, if yes, what kind of test?

I would be really grateful if my enquiries are answered.

Thank you in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
belladonna9392:

Please can anyone tell me possible questions that would be asked during the visa interview.

Also, I heard that the embassy now gives test for visa appointments, is this true, if yes, what kind of test?

Thank you in advance

Yea The Test is true.......although it’s not everyone that write the test.......I think the lady on dreadlock(one of the V.O’s) that loves giving Test.......the test is mostly from your field of study........was given Basic Computer Science Test(10questions) and I was given a basic maths test too(5questions).........10 mins for each one.......the dreadlocked lady loves Test....lol.....but it’s nothing to be worried about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Access2017: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Can someone with a 2.2 qualify to apply for DAAD scholarship?

quote author=tswitch post=86399881]DAAD Scholarship is out.

https://opportunitiescorners.info/daad-scholarship-2020/
[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ferguson1: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=SOLARPOWER1 post=86399143]

Start reading from page one for your own good...
Your cgpa is 2.8 on the German grading scale.. Most schools usually require 2.5 meaning yours is not up to the minimum requirement for most schools... But some schools will still take you if you add good job experience to your cv....And there are some schools without such restrictions... Use daad.de and make sure you package this your job experience to match the the course you are applying for, German schools like continuity..

I sent you a PM Bro, please reply..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Yea The Test is true.......although it’s not everyone that write the test.......I think the lady on dreadlock(one of the V.O’s) that loves giving Test.......the test is mostly from your field of study........was given Basic Computer Science Test(10questions) and I was given a basic maths test too(5questions).........10 mins for each one.......the dreadlocked lady loves Test....lol.....but it’s nothing to be worried about
which category? When did u book, when did u get your AD and when was your date? u guys are hiding info like its a big thing, this can help people know how to space it. Please let's share stuffs.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
belladonna9392:

Thank you in advance
Did u tell anyone when u got AD? Or the date u booked?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by belladonna9392: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
leo2sexy:
Did u tell anyone when u got AD? Or the date u booked?

Wow .... really this was your response ... wow wow wow

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
belladonna9392:

Wow .... really this was your response ... wow wow wow
Bros no vex for him question abeg, forgive am and just let us know
1)when you booked,
2)category
3)when you used as your Start date
4) when they dropped your AL..

Thanks make you dey give other people hope cos this particular thread is getting really boring and a little dead due to the embassy activities over the months

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.