Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115414 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
nameundisclosed:
Hello everyone. What's the passport situation like? My passport is expiring in July, do I renew it or I leave it? Please advise

Renew it, to be on a safer side..... Both your previous Passport number and New passport number will be on the new Passport.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bavkk:

Renew it, to be on a safer side..... Both your previous Passport number and New passport number will be on the new Passport.

Alright, thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia1703: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
this is the correct email address for the third one, visa-backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Beegb:
From 2020, Write a mail to the embassy especially if you have completed a semester or two, add your transcripts and relevant documents. Send it to this mail, it works.

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Student@lago.diplo.de

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chicmj(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello richy,

please can you help with your email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Boscojugunu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Where can I learn German
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Boscojugunu:
Where can I learn German
if you are in lagos, Geothe Institute is your best bet �

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olasenie: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congrats, please how do I reach or email you?? Thabks so much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone. Anyone who has recently filled the new Videx application form should please indicate... I have some questions.. thanks as you do so
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DukeNija(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
stateboy8080:
Check MA Anglophone modernities in literature and culture: university of Potsdam. It is through uniassist but you don't have to pay a dime.

Hello bro, please I need your assistance with English proficiency letter from Uniben. I’ll be very grateful if you can assist me in this regard.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
DukeNija:

Hello bro, please I need your assistance with English proficiency letter from Uniben. I’ll be very grateful if you can assist me in this regard.
Send me a mail

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kermiebby: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Guys please I need help. This is urgent.
My brothers appointment date for German study visa is the 27th of this month (January)and we don’t have the blocked account money ready yet. My question is- Please is it possible to shift or reschedule the appointment date and how can we do it? He’s resuming winter semester but the money will be ready in April
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Kermiebby:
My brothers appointment date for German study visa is the 27th of this month (January)and we don’t have the blocked account money ready yet. My question is- Please is it possible to shift or reschedule the appointment date and how can we do it? He’s resuming winter semester but the money will be ready in April

Two things

1. Send an email to: info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de AND info@lago.diplo.de and apply for reschedule. (Make sure you include your application reference number) .Also you might want to call +23412809966 to follow up the email.

2. If you don't get a reply before the appointment date. MAKE sure you still attend the interview then explain to the VO.

Whatever happens, DON'T CANCEL the appointment and DON'T MISS the interview date and GO early. To get another date can be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is there any other person who has gotten an appointment for summer session??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kermiebby: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
TJ10:

Two things

1. Send an email to: info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de AND info@lago.diplo.de and apply for reschedule. (Make sure you include your application reference number) .Also you might want to call +23412809966 to follow up the email.

2. If you don't get a reply before the appointment date. MAKE sure you still attend the interview then

explain to the VO.

Whatever happens, DON'T CANCEL the appointment and DON'T MISS the interview date and GO early. To get another date can be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Goodluck

Thank you so much God bless you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Amarahoparah:
Thank you all for the information, I appreciate.

Again, since I live in Abuja, can I book an appointment in the Abuja embassy or must be done entirely in Lagos?

Can I book an appointment for category B before I gain admission because of the delay in getting an appointment date under this category?

When I book this appointment before getting an admission, I can send them an email of all me documents to help Facilitate my appointment date right?

Don't wait till you secure admission before you book your appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abycash: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,

I got admission to OTH for summer 2022 and the school sent me a visa letter addressed to the embassy telling them I'm needed in person and they should facilitate my visa process asap.

I have sent this letter to the consulate's email address shared on this platform since Monday but I'm yet to get a response. I called them this morning and the lady I spoke to told me my visa letter doesn't make me special , she was like is my appointment over a year now??and I should wait till whenever I get appointment date which would be over a year as stated.

please, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before and is my visa letter addressed to the embassy from my school irrelevant?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ngmercy: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
CooKeed:
To God be the be the glory. I have received my visa.

It's been a very long walk. I actually got an AD in December 2020 but due to an unfortunate turn of events, I had to forfeit it. Anyway, God has His own plans and timing.

Booked on 1st April. Cat B

AD: 19.10.21.

Interview: 26.10.21 (Just a week to prepare and fund block account. It was a race against time but God came through.

AM: 22.11.21. (I submitted my travel date and insurance certificate on the same day)

Visa: 27.11.21 (I went to dhl to collect it, rather than wait for delivery)

My Interview Questions:
What do you know about Germany?
Economy of Germany?
Geography of Germany? Etc.
Why did you choose to study in Germany?
Why your chosen programme?
Do you speak German?
Final year project?
Plans after studies?

Then I was given some multiple choice questions to solve.

Thank you to all the people who supported me with information when I reached out. I couldn't possibly name you all.

I wish everyone the best.
Please what where the necessary embassy requirements for students visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ngmercy: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please what are the necessary step for my sponsor to take as my sponsor. I need a sponsorship letter for my embassy appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
abycash:
Good afternoon everyone,

I got admission to OTH for summer 2022 and the school sent me a visa letter addressed to the embassy telling them I'm needed in person and they should facilitate my visa process asap.

I have sent this letter to the consulate's email address shared on this platform since Monday but I'm yet to get a response. I called them this morning and the lady I spoke to told me my visa letter doesn't make me special , she was like is my appointment over a year now??and I should wait till whenever I get appointment date which would be over a year as stated.

please, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before and is my visa letter addressed to the embassy from my school irrelevant?

sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muideenakera(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Estellez:
I just got an appointment date after sending them an email this morning with my admission letter. God bless those sharing their testimonies here because that's how I got to know about sending them an email.

I applied for an appointment date on 30th Sept 2021
Category B
Bsc.
Good evening
Pls can you send me the email address you send the mail to and also you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08064788737
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4evaurs: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys,
Wishing everyone who's hoping to achieve their German dreams a smooth and stress free process this year.

Is there anyone here who is already living & studying with her child in Germany?
Perhaps anyone who knows of such individual?

A colleague needs advice with respect to raising a child while studying and working.

Responses here or via email will be highly appreciated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DPapilo: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2022
That's not healthy for the system and you know it.

CooKeed:

Don't wait till you secure admission before you book your appointment.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
DPapilo:
That's not healthy for the system and you know it.

How? Can you explain why it is unhealthy?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anyone that newly got appointment date for interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
The testimonies help strengthen our faith
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emesomi26: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good day everyone, please i need information about Berlin school of business and innovation and also suggestions of schools to apply to in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Emesomi26:
Good day everyone, please i need information about Berlin school of business and innovation and also suggestions of schools to apply to in Germany.

Please be precise on the information you need

ON what?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missbi: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello, when did he apply and what category
Kermiebby:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gstyllezz: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
HI everyone,

i did my interview on last week Monday 11th jan 2021 for category A. a lady called me this Monday that my email is incorrect and i should dictate the correct one to her, which i did, but they have not reached out to me since then. am suspecting, she got the email spelt wrongly. how do i reach out back to them concerning this. Please i need quick response...THANKS.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Gstyllezz:
HI everyone,

i did my interview on last week Monday 11th jan 2021 for category A. a lady called me this Monday that my email is incorrect and i should dictate the correct one to her, which i did, but they have not reached out to me since then. am suspecting, she got the email spelt wrongly. how do i reach out back to them concerning this. Please i need quick response...THANKS.

Have you tried calling them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missbi: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Estellez:
I just got an appointment date after sending them an email this morning with my admission letter. God bless those sharing their testimonies here because that's how I got to know about sending them an email.

I applied for an appointment date on 30th Sept 2021
Category B
Bsc.

Hello, can I talk to you privately? Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NijaDueprocess: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Please which state in South East has passport booklet? I have tried Anambra, but was told it would be available in 6months time. Your input would be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.