Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108163 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gstyllezz: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2022
nameundisclosed:

Have you tried calling them?

Yes i called the line she called with, but a lady said i should send a mail, which i have done.
pls can i chat u privately?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gstyllezz:

Yes i called the line she called with, but a lady said i should send a mail, which i have done.
pls can i chat u privately?

sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmybreezy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
please follow comrade i am new on german student visa requirement please any website where i can get apply for schools for undergraduate i will appreciate anyone with help on that
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emmybreezy:
please follow comrade i am new on german student visa requirement please any website where i can get apply for schools for undergraduate i will appreciate anyone with help on that

sent you an email

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please if you have not funded your account would they give you time to fund your account after the interview date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jacknn: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please what's the timeline for germany student visa..d last time it was 12 months for category B and 8months for category A..has it changed now,have things returned to normalcy??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please how much is prepared envelop and where can I get it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
MICng:
Good evening everyone. Please how much is prepared envelop and where can I get it

DHL or FedEx, FedEx is cheaper though
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
MICng:

Prepared envelop should be at most 3k (also depends on your address)but you want to make sure to have extra money with you and you can get it at the embassy either with DHL or FedEx. If you don't mind, when is your appointment? Also how much is the exact conversion rate of €75 to naira?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchechukwu007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good day guys..anyone with the link to book study visa date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Peters09:

Prepared envelop should be at most 3k (also depends on your address)but you want to make sure to have extra money with you and you can get it at the embassy either with DHL or FedEx. If you don't mind, when is your appointment? Also how much is the exact conversion rate of €75 to naira?

Ist of February. When I checked it by 600naira its 45thousand naira
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dex711: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Peters09:

Use the exchange rate on Google
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Folami000: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone, please I got admitted into Arden University Berlin yesterday and I was told to make part of the tuition fee of 1000euro and they have been calling me to make the payment since yesterday that today is the deadline.

1. Please I want to confirm if that's the way schools in Germany pressurises students for payment.
2. Anyone with similar experience?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please,any one here who's well grounded on Nursing admissions in Germany?
I have a friend,who just graduated from a nursing school in Nigeria,with the certificate-Registered Nursing (RN).
Is she qualified for Bachelor's/Master's or she has to go via Studienkolleg?
Thanks for your swift response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:40am On Jan 22, 2022
NijaDueprocess:
Please which state in South East has passport booklet? I have tried Anambra, but was told it would be available in 6months time. Your input would be appreciated

Check Ebonyi state.But be sure to have enough money. Budget 70k though, in case.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Check Ebonyi state.But be sure to have enough money. Budget 70k though, in case.

Is this for faster passport processing?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
nameundisclosed:

Is this for faster passport processing?

It's part of it. Then because of the artificial scarcity of the booklet, you will have to raise your cost to be considered for a booklet.

People also go to Abuja and do it with less price and faster processing.
Either way, good luck.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Folami000:
Hello everyone, please I got admitted into Arden University Berlin yesterday and I was told to make part of the tuition fee of 1000euro and they have been calling me to make the payment since yesterday that today is the deadline.

1. Please I want to confirm if that's the way schools in Germany pressurises students for payment.
2. Anyone with similar experience?

Yes that is how German schools behave. Do you have an AD for study yet ? If No , ask if you can start your studies online , if thats not possible too , don't pay defer your admission .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Prettyy:
Certification exam assistance with pass qurantee

I sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kermiebby:
Guys please I need help. This is urgent.
My brothers appointment date for German study visa is the 27th of this month (January)and we don’t have the blocked account money ready yet. My question is- Please is it possible to shift or reschedule the appointment date and how can we do it? He’s resuming winter semester but the money will be ready in April

Please did you get reply from embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Concerning questions in interview about ur sponsor. Is it must to provide statement of account of your sponsor. You can just answer them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 3:17am On Jan 23, 2022
MICng:
Concerning questions in interview about ur sponsor. Is it must to provide statement of account of your sponsor. You can just answer them?

Do you have this document already ?

original official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Jacknn:
Please what's the timeline for germany student visa..d last time it was 12 months for category B and 8months for category A..has it changed now,have things returned to normalcy??

Cat A 2months.
Cat B more than a year .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Skill02: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Two(2K) Euros available PM.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beegb:

Do you have this document already ?

original official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany
I have blocked account.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jacknn: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beegb:

Cat A 2months.
Cat B more than a year .

That means they are saying graduates with 2.2 are not eligible for now and they should wait na abi,na wa thanks..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
CooKeed:

Don't wait till you secure admission before you book your appointment.

Based on your advice, can I go ahead and book now or wait till April? I haven't gotten an admission letter yet. I've just recently started my school application.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Harry4cas:

Based on your advice, can I go ahead and book now or wait till April? I haven't gotten an admission letter yet. I've just recently started my school application.

The first advise is to have a backup plan. The AD policy for cat B is not very transparent. Also, it changes frequently.

To your question, yes I'll advise that you book now because, to the best of my knowledge appointment bookings are no longer reset in April and September.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hammed71(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Guys are there any schools in Germany with free application fee and are people with CatB category good to go now

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.