Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113453 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gloriaihuoma: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
ElizabethBetty:
I will like to send a document to Uniassit, please can you be of help?

I want to send some documents to uniassit. I am in lagos.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muideenakera(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=bamideledorcas post=110952033]

My two friends this happen to,called the embassy informing them,so they requested for their reference number and told them not to come once their sl or block account is ready they should send am email to rebook
If you dont havdc

Please I need your help, you can reach me on WhatsApp 08064788737
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Callmesarah:
Urgent please!!
Which school in Germany will they accept NECO for B.Sc?

Please dont mind naysayers. All schools in Germany accept Neco please.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
flexclusive:
Okay, thank you.
I'm a first class graduate.

Did you graduate after 2020 with first class? If not, don't waste your time
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Please dont mind naysayers. All schools in Germany accept Neco please.
you cannot get an admission for bsc with only neco/waec. Check The embassy website/Anabin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amy456:
you cannot get an admission for bsc with only neco/waec. Check The embassy website/Anabin

The question is not "with only". The question is if NECO is accepted for admission.

No normal person can apply for admission with only NECO.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
My certificate reads 17th February, 2020. Am I qualified?
OnyeObodo:

Did you graduate after 2020 with first class? If not, don't waste your time
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amy456:

You can, but it will be conditional admission, where the university presents you some others things to do before they give you a spot at the university proper. So you can apply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
flexclusive:

Should be. On the consulate website, it says it has to be issued after 1st January, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes, I just checked. "Issued after 1st January, 2019."

I really want to get these information right before applying on uni-assist. angry

deuoessch:

Should be. On the consulate website, it says it has to be issued after 1st January, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
flexclusive:
Yes, I just checked. "Issued after 1st January, 2019."

I really want to get these information right before applying on uni-assist. angry

Here it is, someone else who understands better can help

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maybe they update it yearly. embarassed embarassed

deuoessch:

Here it is, someone else who understands better can help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OnyeObodo: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2022
flexclusive:

Fire on to interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by skillatch(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Please I need Germany embassy's email address , you is kind enough to drop it here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by J0nyb0y(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Somdiba:

I've been sending the embassy mail for over a month now including my blocked Account evidence yet nothing. I don't know what could be the problem because my friends have both gone for their visa interview
Please how did you block your account, what bank?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Please I need Germany embassy's email address , you is kind enough to drop it here
Kindly go through the page . Check from 470- 500 , you will see the address . Someone dropped it sometime ago .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Miguelflacko(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Amista:
Kindly go through the page . Check from 470- 500 , you will see the address . Someone dropped it sometime ago .

info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Somdiba: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2022
J0nyb0y:

I have someone over there that did it for me, I didn't use bank
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
who else has seen AM today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
J0nyb0y:

Please go to sterling bank.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EpicOracle(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
So I've made up my mind that by God's help I'll be in Germany this year, however I need guidance as I already made the first mistake of going for verification without an application to any school.
I have a few questions please.

1. I have a relative in Ulm, Baden Wutternberg who says to look for uni around there so accommodation won't be an issue. Please who knows any school around Baden Wutternberg that doesn't require IELTS?

2. After verification of documents, what's the next step and how does one use Uni assist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
EpicOracle:
So I've made up my mind that by God's help I'll be in Germany this year, however I need guidance as I already made the first mistake of going for verification without an application to any school.

1. I have a relative in Ulm, Baden Wutternberg who says to look for uni around there so accommodation won't be an issue. Please who knows any school around Baden Wutternberg that doesn't require IELTS?

2. After verification of documents, what's the next step and how does one use Uni assist?

Daad will give you all the information you need
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening wonderful people. I’m a graduate of
Chemistry Education from the university of Lagos. I’m looking for Master courses I can do using my degree. Please kindly suggest and if there is any one in a similar situation , please indicate. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 4:56am On Mar 15, 2022
There's a certificate of english proficiency that universities give that states that your Bachelors was completed entirely in English. Most schools in Germany accept this as alternative to IELTS
EpicOracle:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TEMIDIRE12345: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please can I fund my fintiba account with my MasterCard with the options on the app.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
No. Is not possible but you can try it.

TEMIDIRE12345:
Please can I fund my fintiba account with my MasterCard with the options on the app.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zinny07: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi please I'm new here I just joined this forum, I have applied for my German Student Visa, I actually applied with my toddler last year. My application was in September and my son's Application was in December as his passport was not available during my interview.

My blocked Account has been fully funded, I have submitted all the necessary documents requested by the Consulate.

But up till now I have not received any response from the Consulate concerning my application. Each time I call they say they are still working on the application. The last VO I spoke with over the Telephone said that my son's Application was affecting mine as his own is a Family Reunion Visa.

Please what can I do, my University went as far as getting in touch with the Federal Office in Bremen to find out the status of my application but the FO informed my University that my application was yet to arrive to Bremen that they haven't received it.

I'm sincerely sad and I need help. Please if anyone knows what I can do, because it's been 6 months since I applied and yet no response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening house, please any AM this week?
If any please drop the interview date and The AM date..
God bless you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is serious..

You make a Mistake..
You should have finish with your own and travel before applied for your son after a year or.

Zinny07:

Hi please I'm new here I just joined this forum, I have applied for my German Student Visa, I actually applied with my toddler last year. My application was in September and my son's Application was in December as his passport was not available during my interview.

My blocked Account has been fully funded, I have submitted all the necessary documents requested by the Consulate.

But up till now I have not received any response from the Consulate concerning my application. Each time I call they say they are still working on the application. The last VO I spoke with over the Telephone said that my son's Application was affecting mine as his own is a Family Reunion Visa.

Please what can I do, my University went as far as getting in touch with the Federal Office in Bremen to find out the status of my application but the FO informed my University that my application was yet to arrive to Bremen that they haven't received it.

I'm sincerely sad and I need help. Please if anyone knows what I can do, because it's been 6 months since I applied and yet no response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.