Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110730 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Sorry, I just saw your post.
No, I used Lagos Consulate.
When I submitted my application, submission was based on catchment area and not just on having a scholarship. I just checked the site and it now possible for scholars sponsored from public fund to submit their applications in Abuja regardless of their state of residence.

Beress:

Since you got a scholarship... pls did you book your appointment in the Abuja office?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Please is it possible to reschedule your appointment date or should I cancel the appointment and rebook?, I am in cat A, and if I can cancel, can I rebook immediately or I have to wait for a month to rebook?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Just got an email now 30 June 2023
Booked 11 march 2022
Appointment Date 28 July 2023
For those still waiting,I pray that it will reach your turn.keep faith

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chinemelum1:
Booked 11 march 2022

Congratulations 👐

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Amen!!!!😫😫😫
Chinemelum1:
Booked 11 march 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chinemelum1:
Booked 11 march 2022

Congratulations 🎊
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atwale444: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
pls how do i check my admission status with deggendorf institute of technology. i have gotten two emails to check my portal that something has changed but nothing changed in the portal
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
The primus link was supposed to be sent to you to check the status of your application. I wrote an exam last month concerning my application, I passed and I was told to write the final exam by August. Please are there still schools in Germany still open for the winter application?

atwale444:
pls how do i check my admission status with deggendorf institute of technology. i have gotten two emails to check my portal that something has changed but nothing changed in the portal
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Immacharles:
The primus link was supposed to be sent to you to check the status of your application. I wrote an exam last month concerning my application, I passed and I was told to write the final exam by August. Please are there still schools in Germany still open for the winter application?

A handful... Until July 15.

Use uniassist to SEARCH and make use of the filter options of uniassist responsible and none uniassist responsible.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Kizzygentle:

Did u send them another mail before recieving the the date in may?
No I did not
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Chinemelum1:
Booked 11 march 2022

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Chinemelum1:
Booked 11 march 2022
Congratulations! Are you for Summer 2023 or winter admission? I applied in Feb this year, and from the look of things, my date would come by May where by my Starting date is April since I'm going for summer 2024.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thank you so much

MrAAA2:

Use uniassist to SEARCH and make use of the filter options of uniassist responsible and none uniassist responsible.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kingju: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please guys considering the waiting period, can I book appointment before gaining admission?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kingju:
Please guys considering the waiting period, can I book appointment before gaining admission?

Yes you can
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kingju: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Emmyeri23:

Yes you can

Thank you bro, let me check it out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
MOO25:
Please for people that booked for their student visa May 2022 , has anyone here gotten interview appointment ??
My brother also booked in May 2022. He's yet to receive an appointment date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Culbobby(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
i booked july 10th 2022 but no admission yet. I wanna apply for winter this year, unisiegen. Application deadline is july 15th while class will resume in October. What are my chances of joining them if admitted? Can I get a date before September?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
You can do classes with them online. I advise you apply to more than one course to increase your chances of getting admitted.

Culbobby:
i booked july 10th 2022 but no admission yet. I wanna apply for winter this year, unisiegen. Application deadline is july 15th while class will resume in October. What are my chances of joining them if admitted? Can I get a date before September?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Culbobby:

Given that the waiting period has been stretched to 1 year 3 months now, you'll most likely get your invitation by October ( everything being constant)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Hannania:
Congratulations! Are you for Summer 2023 or winter admission? I applied in Feb this year, and from the look of things, my date would come by May where by my Starting date is April since I'm going for summer 2024.
I have to call my school this week for new enrollment letter.probably winter semester
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Chinemelum1:

I have to call my school this week for new enrollment letter.probably winter semester
You got lucky. That means they don't follow the "if no AD before your start date" rule. I inputted April as my starting date, and with a 14-15 months waiting time, it will come by that April or May. I sent your a mail please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Hannania:
Move it to winter semester.
Wait time seems more likely to increase as we go. From 13 to 15 months, next would be 18+ months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
daviesblaze:

Move it to winter semester.
Wait time seems more likely to increase as we go. From 13 to 15 months, next would be 18+ months
You can't move it after you've applied
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
MrAAA2:

I also think the FAU Erlangen university is still admitting till July 15, they don't use uniassit.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Benifu: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Even me, I booked on the 13 of May 2022, am yet to receive confirmation mail for appointment. But I have tried to reapply they system said my passport number is already in the system. And I know there was no mistake in the email address I filled. Let’s just be hopeful.
Thanks so much for you assistance
I did as you advised and below is a screenshot of their system response.
Is this a good sign?
Despite the fact that am yet to get my confirmation mail for appointment
[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Benifu:
Even me, I booked on the 13 of May 2022, am yet to receive confirmation mail for appointment. But I have tried to reapply they system said my passport number is already in the system. And I know there was no mistake in the email address I filled. Let’s just be hopeful.
Thanks so much for you assistance
I did as you advised and below is a screenshot of their system response.
Is this a good sign?
Despite the fact that am yet to get my confirmation mail for appointment

Hey, don't cancel ur appointment ooo, and u can't even rebooked cause ur passport number is already registered on their system..so just chill, the current waiting period now is approximately 15 months and 2 weeks...just chill

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atwale444: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tsesi:

I also think the FAU Erlangen university is still admitting till July 15, they don't use uniassit.

they will only take forms by post.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2023
No, online application

atwale444:

they will only take forms by post.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Please which course can someone with a BSc in Chemical Engineering go for? Few of the courses I have applied to have been rejected due to my BSc.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Immacharles:
Please which course can someone with a BSc in Chemical Engineering go for? Few of the courses I have applied to have been rejected due to my BSc.

Apply for MSc in Chemical Engineering or you follow your passion if you want to divert into any of the numerous branches of Chemical Engineering. Check for some schools that do renewable energy too. FH Zwickau, HTW Dresden (Environmental Engineering), TU Chemnitz, FH MÜNSTER, Berlin ETC. Go and do your search and researches by yourself and don't wait to be spoonfed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: OluwaTofunmiiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.