Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128475 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
daewoo2010:
Yes
Had my Interview last week

Wow! In the space of 2 weeks it moved up, please I sent you an email, I will like to contact you. Kindly reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
daewoo2010:
Yes
Had my Interview last week

Is your visa out?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2023
John854:
yes i did how about you ? Are you there already? I'm a bit confused if the embassy accepts that type of admission.
what do you mean accept that time of admission,have toy recieved your later and are you apply for bsc or msc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Immacharles:
I saw from their website that you need to send your documents through post. It's that true or did I get it all wrong?

yes you got that right.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Cadetnwa:
intensive German course,studienkolleg and then the bachelor program
you have paid already i guess.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2023
vampire2020:
you have paid already i guess.
no I did not pay for anything.it is a conditional admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2023
John854:
please have you gone for your interview
no I am still waiting for an appointment .are u facing any problem
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Immacharles:
I saw from their website that you need to send your documents through post. It's that true or did I get it all wrong?

yea,It has to be sent by post

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2023
vampire2020:
yes you got that right.
did u get an admission there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello

Please is anyone here in Mittweida?
I would like to ask a few questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sprishua: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please I have an important question. My IELTS have expired this year April but I used it to apply for a school last year through Uni-assist and I got admission, unfortunately AD didn't drop. Can I still apply with the IELTS for any course since it's been evaluated by Uni-assist already. What are my chances?

MrAAA2:

VPD is an entrance qualification assessment of a candidate based on secondary education, vocational training, tertiary education (HND, BSc).
To be able to study for a BSc, a candidate needs his/her SSCE evaluated (for grading in the German scale) and at least have a 100L transcript, a HND or a BSc.
These are minimum requirements (according to the updated anabin database of recognised qualifications for Nigeria).

In your case, only the one who just finished 100L can be admitted into a German University because evaluation of that transcript (hopefully good enough) can qualify him/her for a university study in Germany.
The other one has to gain admission and finished 100 L or have an HND before being considered for a university admission in Germany.

Just SSCE and OND will only qualify the person for a 1 year Studentenkolleg which requires at least a B1 German language proficiency. A few private institutions offer Studentenkolleg courses taught in English but cost about 9,000 Eur.

1. VPD evaluation takes 4-6 weeks after uploading the required documents and payment to uniassist.
2. If their causes will be taught in English, which is usually few for BSc engineering courses, some schools accept Duolingo, while others do not bother since their secondary education was in English (a simple letter from Covenant University and the secondary school can work for both of them RESPECTIVELY), other schools insist on IELTS or TOEFL.
3. The one just finishing 100L may be admitted if s/he uploaded his/her 100L full transcript to uniassist for VPD evaluation. The one with WAEC have virtually no chance because s/he doesn't meet the University entrance requirements (100L, HND, BSc).
4. I don't know if Covenant University uses a phone, but I'm sure they have a computer room. The one finishing 100L can spend more time understanding daad.de/en and maybe better than you do and if there exist further needs, you can share.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
vampire2020:
what do you mean accept that time of admission,have toy recieved your later and are you apply for bsc or msc
I'm going for msc i just want to be sure if we are to pay for the language classes before our interview, also if the embassy will be okay with that type of admission as it is conditional.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cadetnwa:
no I am still waiting for an appointment .are u facing any problem
not really just want to be sure if we are to pay for the language classes before our interview, also if the embassy will be okay with that type of admission as it is conditional
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
John854:
yes i did how about you ? Are you there already? I'm a bit confused if the embassy accepts that type of admission.
quote me with your number on a dead thread
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
John854:
not really just want to be sure if we are to pay for the language classes before our interview, also if the embassy will be okay with that type of admission as it is conditional
it is not a must for u to pay .you can't pay now when u don't know for sure if u are coming or when u will be given visa.
For example u pay to start 28th of this month and u dont visa on or before that date,that will be wasted money and there is no problem with having a conditional admission if it was, it will be specified in the student visa checklist .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sprishua: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
John854:

Please I have an important question. My IELTS have expired this year April but I used it to apply for a school last year through Uni-assist and I got admission, unfortunately AD didn't drop. Can I still apply with the IELTS for any course since it's been evaluated by Uni-assist already. What are my chances?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Purplelemon:
Does anyone know the current waiting period for an Ausbildung visa appointment date?
18-20months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Greetings, brothers, sisters and all my country people, how una dey? It has been a while here. I hope everyone is pushing forward, no matter the situation. Journey of life and different activities have limited my appearance here to once in a blue moon. I will be answering as many questions as possible here this week on everything related to Germany (mainly in the evening). I may not be able to say much on the Nigerian part, but I can still pull out some biscuits from my old bag.

The struggle was/is worth it, even though things are becoming more demanding on Nigeria's part due to the visa timeline and other inconvenient policies that have been introduced. However, giving up should not be an option if you still have a small opportunity because they are making things easier here, step by step, than before regarding their immigration rules.

Wishing everyone a big success, and may God smoothen every difficult path to achieving your goals in Jesus' name. Shalom

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
vampire2020:
quote me with your number on a dead thread
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Cadetnwa:
it is not a must for u to pay .you can't pay now when u don't know for sure if u are coming or when u will be given visa.
For example u pay to start 28th of this month and u dont visa on or before that date,that will be wasted money and there is no problem with having a conditional admission if it was, it will be specified in the student visa checklist .
okay thank you very much, i understand
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Germanfola:
Hello Everyone,

I am new on here. Please can anyone inform me on what category (A or B) my case falls in. I've applied for a bachelors degree Hamburg University of Applied Science (awaiting admission). I like to book a visa appointment ahead but i've no idea which category my case falls in. I checked the German embassy's website, bachelor degree applicants were not mentioned in both caetgories A and B.

If you have a scholarship then Cat A, if not Cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good evening everyone. Please is there anyone here who has gotten their visa granted despite having a parent in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
honourableseyi:
Greetings, brothers, sisters and all my country people, how una dey? It has been a while here. I hope everyone is pushing forward, no matter the situation. Journey of life and different activities have limited my appearance here to once in a blue moon. I will be answering as many questions as possible here this week on everything related to Germany (mainly in the evening). I may not be able to say much on the Nigerian part, but I can still pull out some biscuits from my old bag.

The struggle was/is worth it, even though things are becoming more demanding on Nigeria's part due to the visa timeline and other inconvenient policies that have been introduced. However, giving up should not be an option if you still have a small opportunity because they are making things easier here, step by step, than before regarding their immigration rules.

Wishing everyone a big success, and may God smoothen every difficult path to achieving your goals in Jesus' name. Shalom

Boss questions dey o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sprishua:

It has expired, therefore rendered invalid qualification.

That's how I understand it, I guess you too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Purplelemon: 12:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Amy456:
18-20months
wow really. It's longer than study visa waiting period, was it changed recently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ololadeomi: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Hello everyone. Is there anyone that book AD last year August and has anyone gotten a response to attend interview in August ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
HighPriest0:

Search for.. Hamm-lippstadt hochschule (Bsc electronic engineering)

They have a very simple admission process. At least as the time I applied... They accept letter of English proficiency from your former school
Is it through Uni assist or direct.. If its direct please send the link...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBee91: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, and I need an advise.
I'm a Bsc graduate in Economics Education, looking to do masters in Germany, Finland or Austria, I'm not really enthusiastic in doing Education, what else can I pursue with my bsc in educational foundation with economics option with a cgpa 2.5, what other direction or universities in these three countries, what if I want to go into public administration or business administration, how do I go about it, cos I'm really confused.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
williams2600:

Boss questions dey o

Shoot them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
NaughtyBee91:
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, and I need an advise.
I'm a Bsc graduate in Economics Education, looking to do masters in Germany, Finland or Austria, I'm not really enthusiastic in doing Education, what else can I pursue with my bsc in educational foundation with economics option with a cgpa 2.5, what other direction or universities in these three countries, what if I want to go into public administration or business administration, how do I go about it, cos I'm really confused.

Well, this is a German thread. Maybe you should be specific - Germany, Austria or Finland. You can ask your question based on Germany here and visit the other two country's threads for more insight. Shalom
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
honourableseyi:

Shoot them

Must everyone get approval mail from the embassy after interview?

How much can a single man survive on in a month if accommodation is taken care of in Stuttgart
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chrbhny: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good day everyone. I want to ask whether a prepaid envelop is needed for a Schengen short stay visa application at the german embassy in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.