Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110928 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Temiodeyemi: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Immacharles:
Please which course can someone with a BSc in Chemical Engineering go for? Few of the courses I have applied to have been rejected due to my BSc.
You can apply for Process energy and Environmental Systems Engineering at TU Berlin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jaydchukwuemeka:

Apply for MSc in Chemical Engineering or you follow your passion if you want to divert into any of the numerous branches of Chemical Engineering. Check for some schools that do renewable energy too. FH Zwickau, HTW Dresden (Environmental Engineering), TU Chemnitz, FH MÜNSTER, Berlin ETC. Go and do your search and researches by yourself and don't wait to be spoonfed

Great!

Let's continue to raise the bar. After 4-6 years of tertiary education, we shouldn't be found not knowing what further study otherwise we will not be taken seriously.
You were in that field for not less than 4 years, some aspect must have struck your interest either for the 'fun' of it or for the job prospects.

Awaken your minds, great minds!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Hi everyone...pls for certification of results must it be done by someone at the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please when going for the visa interview do I have to take my primary and secondary school testimonials along? I saw on the page for required documents that I can either take those two along or just the WAEC certificate but I want to make sure

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bilysuso: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Immacharles:
The primus link was supposed to be sent to you to check the status of your application. I wrote an exam last month concerning my application, I passed and I was told to write the final exam by August. Please are there still schools in Germany still open for the winter application?

Check uni belefield ,uni paderborn and uni Bochum . They are relatively easy online application but ends July 15th

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by osagiemma: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hello house Please is the Email of the German embassy Got it online just want to confirm Thanks
info@lago.diplo.de.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Temiodeyemi: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
I agree but when applying to schools in Germany, you have to be sure that the course you plan to study is very close to your bachelors otherwise you won’t get admitted. I don’t see any issues with him asking about schools that offer related course to Chemical engineering. It also helps to streamline his options as there’s also the issue of language restrictions.

You can check through these schools/courses if they’re of interest to you .

Hamburg University of Technology - Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering, M.Sc.
Process Engineering, M.Sc.
Hamburg University of Applied Science - Renewable Energy, MSc.
 KIT - Chemical Engineering, MSc.
TU Bergakademie Freiberg - Mechanical and Process Engineering
TU Dortmund - Process Systems engineering
TU Berlin- Process Energy and environmental systems engineering
FH Munster - Chemical engineering
FAU Erlangen - Advanced Materials and processes

Got admitted into 4 of these schools and my bachelors was also Chemical Engineering

MrAAA2:

Great!

Let's continue to raise the bar. After 4-6 years of tertiary education, we shouldn't be found not knowing what further study otherwise we will not be taken seriously.
You were in that field for not less than 4 years, some aspect must have struck your interest either for the 'fun' of it or for the job prospects.

Awaken your minds, great minds!

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thank you for your response, I appreciate. I wasn't waiting to be spoon fed, I have applied to multiple schools and still applying. I just want to be sure I cover all grounds necessary as some schools I applied to rejected me even though I have work experience in that course of study. I asked an honest question which didn't warrant you talking in that manner.
Jaydchukwuemeka:

Apply for MSc in Chemical Engineering or you follow your passion if you want to divert into any of the numerous branches of Chemical Engineering. Check for some schools that do renewable energy too. FH Zwickau, HTW Dresden (Environmental Engineering), TU Chemnitz, FH MÜNSTER, Berlin ETC. Go and do your search and researches by yourself and don't wait to be spoonfed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thank you. I will check them out. I appreciate.

Temiodeyemi:
I agree but when applying to schools in Germany, you have to be sure that the course you plan to study is very close to your bachelors otherwise you won’t get admitted. I don’t see any issues with him asking about schools that offer related course to Chemical engineering. It also helps to streamline his options as there’s also the issue of language restrictions.

Got admitted into 4 of these schools and my bachelors was also Chemical Engineering

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
stephie20:
Good morning everyone. Please when going for the visa interview do I have to take my primary and secondary school testimonials along? I saw on the page for required documents that I can either take those two along or just the WAEC certificate but I want to make sure
Just WeAc is fine, no harm in taking others along, if you have it with you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
It isn't necessary you do it at the embassy,you can do it in a court of law in your area for a fee. It's just free at the embassy
Alakeke01:
Hi everyone...pls for certification of results must it be done by someone at the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
stephie20:
I think you should take it along if you have it,just incase
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Aiit thank you🙏
sholape1500:
It isn't necessary you do it at the embassy,you can do it in a court of law in your area for a fee. It's just free at the embassy

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Temiodeyemi:

There's absolutely nothing wrong IF the person comes with a CLEAR query.

From a BSc programme, at your 3rd year, you already are able to define your interest based and this will further shape your last years before graduation. Other times, job exposures would help, finally, emerging markets and prospects.
The transcript or ability to recall grades would also point a candidate towards interests.

It will be better for applicants to find within themselves what they could study based on their strengths, interests and motivation.
Language restrictions are there and general degree requirements too. A prospective applicant ought to read this up PERSONALLY.

While picking interest, align your transcript of records with relevant courses and grades with the prospective course.

I once applied to a neurobehavioural course knowing fully well that I don't deserve to be admitted, in my transcript, I had only maybe 2 behavioural courses. Of course I was rejected.
But the other admissions aligned with my courses and grades.

It's always best for a candidate to dig deep and advice her/himself and come back with focused query.

IMO.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
oguinedavid:

Just WeAc is fine, no harm in taking others along, if you have it with you.
Alright, thank you 🙏🏼
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2023
sholape1500:

I think you should take it along if you have it,just incase

I would also like to just in case but I've been trying to get my primary school certificate to no avail for quite a while now and it seems pointless to take the secondary certificate and WAEC when I could take the WAEC alone or what do you think?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
stephie20:

I would also like to just in case but I've been trying to get my primary school certificate to no avail for quite a while now and it seems pointless to take the secondary certificate and WAEC when I could take the WAEC alone or what do you think?

Original WAEC is the most important, if you cannot the Primary School Cert, it is totally fine.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
stephie20:

I sent you an email, kindly respond 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Guys,

Please I have a question how long dose it take for the embassy to revert with a feedback after interview for Skilled Worker Visa with Preapproval I was under the impression it takes two weeks to get a feedback but strangely noting has been communicated.

Secondly if you left your passport with the embassy and provided Health insurance do you still get an approval mail or I just wait to get my passport back from DHL?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alakara(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Duby2288:
Please i need urgent help from the house... I applied for msc study visa to Germany. My interview was on the 11th April. At the time of my interview my proof block account certificate from fintiba was not ready, because i got the notification late. But I've made the payment before the interview but hasn't gotten the certificate as at the time of my interview, so i only presented evidence of payment. I was asked to provide the proof of block account cert within 24 days.. i was told to either send through mail or by post or bring it in person... After two days of my interview the proof of block account was sent to by fintiba which i hurriedly sent to the German embassy through the email i was directed... After about 3weeks i received another email demanding the proof of block account, this time i sent by post and wrote to them that I've sent it before and sent another through mail. I've been waiting for the visa decision since April only to receive letter from German that my visa was rejected because i couldn't provide the proof of block account. I was so weak with that as I've been waiting for the decision since then. Well i was told in that letter that i can appeal if i think decision wasn't fair with proof. Please i want to appeal to decision as they asked. Because I've everything right with me, time and date i sent by mail and time/date i sent by post.. How do i go about it? Has anyone had such experience before, i would be very happy to get assistance on how to go about with the Appeal. I've every requirements and I've paid already for my Summer and winter semester fee and I've also started online classes long before now.. i really need help urgent because i was given one month to appeal if i think it's not right.
PM Me, I can help.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please who has gotten an appointment recently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cadetnwa:
Please who has gotten an appointment recently

I got my AD today
Booked 14 march 2022
AD. 04 Aug 2023

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2023
Student Visa interview fee is 61000 now based on new exchange rate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2023
NNuch:

I got my AD today
Booked 14 march 2022
AD. 04 Aug 2023
Congrats my brother...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by babatulla: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning house. I am relatively new here and I have a few questions. I have two wards, both I would like to study in Germany. One is Covenant at the moment, he just finished his 1st year, while the other just finished WAEC. They both want to study Engineering in Germany. I see acronyms like AL, AD etc and I am lost. I have gone through the daad for schools offering thee courses they want to study Andi am a little bit lost.
Can someone explain to me like a 5year old, how long it takes to get a VPD from uniassist, If Duolingo is acceptable as proof of English proficiency in Germany and lastly what are their chances of getting admission for Winter 2023. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2023

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
A

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Swaggu002015: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
hello everyone . am new here i would like to know the proccess to go through in getting an undergraduate admission in germany .
i would be glad if i can get lists of schools with high acceptance rate and their tuition fee with their living expenses
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Swaggu002015: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello everyone, i'm thinking of applying for bsc in Germany but I'll be glad if I can get cheap schools with high acceptance rate and cheap tuition fee.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Jaydchukwuemeka:

Am going via Ghana too. I pray and hope it ends well too . Please I can't send a DM on this platform. I will like to know some things can you message me please jayd122@yahoo.com

I have replied ur mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2023
For those who have gone for interview,Any need to include COVER LETTER,or is it only MOTIVATIONAL LETTER that they want during submission

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.