Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110962 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
JBoy470:
I got AD on the 28th of July
Please when did you book chief
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please someone should help me with the official and valid email address for writing to the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
JBoy470:

1) When did you book

2) What category A or B

3) When are u scheduled for interview

You response will be appreciated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sammirano: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please guys does the embassy in Benin Interviews in English?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2023
MOO25:
Please someone should help me with the official and valid email address for writing to the embassy
you can Google it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2023
JBoy470:
Na wa o.

This guy just pulled a pavlov theory on us. What is the essence of watering our taste buds without disclosing the most important part we want to hear.

When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2023
John854:
please can you share with us the exact date you booked last year..it will be of great help to us..please, thank you.
And are you cat A or B
When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Intercontinenta:

Na wa o.

This guy just pulled a pavlov theory on us. What is the essence of watering our taste buds without disclosing the most important part we want to hear.

When did you book?
lol he probably has not come online since then..lets still wait for his reply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2023
One of the schools I'm applying to requested that applicants should notarize their documents at the embassy. For people who notarized their documents at the embassy, I want to ask if there's any special invite required before one could go to the embassy to notarize documents?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Intercontinenta:

Na wa o.

When did you book?

cheesy Hahaha this website is not like instant messenger app nah .... I guess the person has not opened NL yet.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divad98: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jolands:
Please how long does it take to reschedule someone for AD. I had to cancel my former date because my documents are not completed as expected.

Before I got my AD in just 4 days after applying

Bro, wait, say again. You got your AD after 4 days of applying? Two questions for you:
(1) Cat A or Cat B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
JBoy470:
i was able to reach him and he said he booked 19th march 2022 and got a date for 25th August 2023 last Friday.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Any appointment booked last year march should expect AD this August. 'cos I booked march last year and i have AD this August. E go reach everybody and you better be ready when it will come. best of luck guys.
John854:
i was able to reach him and he said he booked 19th march 2022 and got a date for 25th August 2023 last Friday.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Osg47cent:
Any appointment booked last year march should expect AD this August. 'cos I booked march last year and i have AD this August. E go reach everybody and you better be ready when it will come. best of luck guys.

When did u book in March

When is ur interview scheduled

When did u got ur appointment date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divad98: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Pals. I just completed the online application for a visa and I selected ‘Masters’ when filling the form, but I intend also applying for BSc courses next year, hope everything would be ok during the appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 3:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Osg47cent:

Let's pray it gets to everyone before the country experiences it's second wave of coup d'etat.

Every waking day seems to bring us close to the unfortunate event

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
sammirano:
Please guys does the embassy in Benin Interviews in English?

In Benin - Nigeria or Benin Republic?
Cos in Nigeria we only have German Embassy at Lagos and Abuja.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sammirano: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2023
mosesronnal:

In Benin - Nigeria or Benin Republic?
Cos in Nigeria we only have German Embassy at Lagos and Abuja.

Benin republic
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jolands: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Divad98:

Bro, wait, say again. You got your AD after 4 days of applying? Two questions for you:
(1) Cat A or Cat B?
(2) Did you buy an appointment date?

Cat A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osg47cent:

Hi which semester did you specify as the start of your studies ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Divad98:

(1) Cat A or Cat B?
(2) Did you buy an appointment date?

(2) Is absolutely uncalled for. It will be better if you modify your comment or totally delete it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
computaholicGoc:

please that start date is it important because I just put any date in my own I booked this year June and put January 2024 as start date and I've no gotten admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Hello guys.

Pls anyone received AM recently or before How long did you have to wait? Internet says 4-12 weeks.

I want to know the waiting period.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BigOG: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
sammirano:

Benin republic

Abeg quote this post me when someone replies, cos I checked Benin republic i.e Cotonou and I noticed that there are dates available.
Whether the interview can be held in English or not is my concern. And how to get their resident permit if it's necessary for the application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pandagirl: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello everyone, I'd like to join the train for the study pursuit in Germany but I know not the slightest point to start with. Is there a WhatsApp group for personalized messages? I'd like to join.
Also from what I understand, I believe it's best to start booking an appointment now at the embassy since my focus is next year ending, any idea how to go about it? I'd really appreciate a follow up or response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimhan: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
I would like to know if blocked account of 6 months and Sponsorship letter with credit rating can be accepted for visa application.

Please someone should help with a response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kennie28:
please that start date is it important because I just put any date in my own I booked this year June and put January 2024 as start date and I've no gotten admission

No, it's not important. Just have a valid admission letter at the time of your appointment

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oremeter:
Hello guys.

Pls anyone received AM recently or before How long did you have to wait? Internet says 4-12 weeks.

I want to know the waiting period.
Thanks

It's usually around that period. Most times, it depends on your category.

Please, when did you book and when did you get a date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pandagirl:
Hello everyone, I'd like to join the train for the study pursuit in Germany but I know not the slightest point to start with. Is there a WhatsApp group for personalized messages? I'd like to join.
Also from what I understand, I believe it's best to start booking an appointment now at the embassy since my focus is next year ending, any idea how to go about it? I'd really appreciate a follow up or response.

You can send an email to japa.prep.assist@gmail.com (They offer a free checklist you can use). But, so far, you're already on the right track😁👍

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
I can't remember seriously.
computaholicGoc:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bethxxie:

It's usually around that period. Most times, it depends on your category.

Please, when did you book and when did you get a date?

1st time Study Visa Application Category B
19/12/2021
Got Appointment notification
20/01/2023.
Scheduled date of interview
15/02/2023

I couldn't go for the interview, my papers were not complete then. Then I wrote a mail to them immediately(13 Feb 2023), after I canceled the appointment (13 Feb 2023), informing them I couldn't make it for the interview.

I got a response that I should save the mail and once I reapply I should send them my new reference number.
I reapplied on 12/06/2023. Got a response on 19/06/2023 and my interview was on 30/06/2023.

I have been waiting for AM since then, 5 weeks already hoping to hear good news.

I hope this info is helpful to you guys.

Thanks

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: stharley, Eghosa100 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.