Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128487 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please guys, any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2023
williams2600:

hope no problem?

None at all, did you have yours on that day?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Please which date did you apply on march last year, I mean the particular date you booked the appointment.
Hgf1:

I got appointment today for category B I cancelled it immediately . I booked March 2022, I am in Canada now. If I had waited for germany I wouldn’t be in canada. My canada process took just 5months but I will choose Germany over Canada with my experience here in Canada .The cost of living here in canada is too high. Tuition is very high and my monthly earnings over 75percent goes to bills. My tuition cost 36500 dollars , If I have gone to Germany I won’t pay tuition and the cost of living will be low and I will earn same amount I earn here in canada or even more in Germany and will be able to save more money. Canada is tough and difficult to plan. Germany is a very good country and I wonder why those in Germany saying they still want to come to canada .Canada doesn’t have enough jobs and the little Jobs available here are very competitive even menial jobs . Germany has a lot of factories and manufacturing plants and more jobs than Canada. Most people won’t know what is going on here In canada until they come in. Asides language barrier I advice anyone in Germany to stay back in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2023
MrAAA2:

First school leaving certificate is not important.
Laminated documents are accepted but if they're in doubt, they can verify the documents from the issuing authorities at your own expense.
Thank you so much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Hgf1:

I got appointment today for category B I cancelled it immediately . I booked March 2022, I am in Canada now. If I had waited for germany I wouldn’t be in canada. My canada process took just 5months but I will choose Germany over Canada with my experience here in Canada .The cost of living here in canada is too high. Tuition is very high and my monthly earnings over 75percent goes to bills. My tuition cost 36500 dollars , If I have gone to Germany I won’t pay tuition and the cost of living will be low and I will earn same amount I earn here in canada or even more in Germany and will be able to save more money. Canada is tough and difficult to plan. Germany is a very good country and I wonder why those in Germany saying they still want to come to canada .Canada doesn’t have enough jobs and the little Jobs available here are very competitive even menial jobs . Germany has a lot of factories and manufacturing plants and more jobs than Canada. Most people won’t know what is going on here In canada until they come in. Asides language barrier I advice anyone in Germany to stay back in Germany.
thank you so much for this information. Please do us a Favour by giving us the exact date you booked for your appointment last year. Thank you very much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2023
I got appointment today for category B I cancelled it immediately . I booked March 2022, I am in Canada now. If I had waited for germany I wouldn’t be in canada. My canada process took just 5months but I will choose Germany over Canada with my experience here in Canada .The cost of living here in canada is too high. Tuition is very high and my monthly earnings over 75percent goes to bills. My tuition cost 36500 dollars , If I have gone to Germany I won’t pay tuition and the cost of living will be low and I will earn same amount I earn here in canada or even more in Germany and will be able to save more money. Canada is tough and difficult to plan. Germany is a very good country and I wonder why those in Germany saying they still want to come to canada .Canada doesn’t have enough jobs and the little Jobs available here are very competitive even menial jobs . Germany has a lot of factories and manufacturing plants and more jobs than Canada. Most people won’t know what is going on here In canada until they come in. Asides language barrier I advice anyone in Germany to stay back in Germany.[/quote]

Hello bro, thanks for you feedback, please can you kindly let us know

1) when you book in March 2022

2)when the interview is scheduled to hold

You response will be appreciated, because majority of us inline use this information to track the progress of the queue...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hgf1:

Booked march 15th 2022

Appointment date 11th august 2023

Ah! Is it now 16 months wait time? Who else has gotten AD?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
oguinedavid:

None at all, did you have yours on that day?

Yes sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Zebulun1:

I would like to use my NECO not WAEC,hope it could be possible for me to use it too?

It shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Cadetnwa post=124334565][/quote]

Heard people now solve maths during the interview.. depending on the VO's mood😂
Abeg if you've done your interview try and share questions you were being interviewed with thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Toonerdyy:

Abeg if you've done your interview try and share questions you were being interviewed with thanks

Mathematics How?? From what topics?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerrard59(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2023
Hgf1:

Well, you really can't blame them. Maybe they are looking into the future, future career progression etc. I can understand their POV. My advice to such people: learn the language, work in Germany, get the German experience and apply for L1 visa to the US. North America and to an extent the UK are the best places for a black African to thrive professionally. Except they go into business, but the majority of folks globally are employees.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Toonerdyy:

ahh,which one his mathematics again.i heard they do give pple questionnaires asking about common knowledge of Germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cadetnwa:
ahh,which one his mathematics again.i heard they do give pple questionnaires asking about common knowledge of Germany

Sometimes, Especially for BSc, a subject based test
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
williams2600:

Yes sir

Please I have sent you an email, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yh like Germany's economy, politics and geography and also the name of the current president, present chancellor, what date he commenced with his duty and former chancellor's name..
All in all just expect any question..it all depends on the VO's state of mood😂
Cadetnwa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Also I'd like to ask those on the studienkolleg route if anyone here applied to studienkolleg Hamburg or have gotten an admission there already?..your response is appreciated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2023
oguinedavid:

Please I have sent you an email, kindly respond. Thanks

Replied
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Please any body in this forum that booked appointment on the 25th of March 2022. If you see this indicate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Also I'd like to ask those on the studienkolleg route if anyone here applied to studienkolleg Hamburg or have gotten an admission there already?..your response is appreciated

I did, Any problem?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
MOO25:

Mathematics How?? From what topics?

It is not new. This has been happening since 2016 most especially to Bsc applicants.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
I did .. but haven't gotten admission yet
Toonerdyy:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Please if you are in this category indicate
Nwakire29:
Please any body in this forum that booked appointment on the 25th of March 2022. If you see this indicate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mautop: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2023
Good morning House, pls I'll like to know how to get student visa to Germany,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Mautop:

First things first, have you booked your visa appointment? Majority of students fall under category B and usually, students in that category have to wait for around 15 - 16 months before they get an invitation from the embassy. So, start with that.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Alakeke01:
please is the application done by post or online
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Mautop:

First first thing:
Visit the Germany embassy in Nigeria' website and read through the student's National Visa.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Good morning all, firstly my thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum, every information has been useful. I am currently facing a bit of challenge, I am trying to fund my block account via expatrio platform. However upon initiating a bank transfer via my bank for transfer of funds to my expatrio account, it was reversed by my bank, the reason according to the bank being that the description I used to initiate the transfer "student upkeep" is invalid for transfer to a private company "expatrio" abroad.

I would like to kindly request, if any one who has gone through this process can be of assistance to me. It would be much appreciated.

Also, I would like to share my progress so far
Booked AD : 7th of April 2022
Got Admission to BTU Scottbus (msc) : 10th July 2023

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Also, any one in need of help with their admission process for msc via uni-assist feel free to ask 👍

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Can I private mail you?
Alakeke01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.