Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128571 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bethxxie:

Get an affidavit of change of name
Did you change your name or the mistake came from missing out one of your own names?

I use a middle name to register in undergrad uni once, it unfortunately came out on my bachelor's cert and transcript. Years later I used another middle name while processing my passport.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls is my birth certificate issues before 1992 by the hospital valid for visa purpose. It has the hospital letterhead, signature and stamp
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seniordev: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good evening everyone. Please, I have two questions about the CV we are to submit for the Visa appointment.

The checklist says "A detailed computer-written curriculum vitae with information on your acquired diplomas, references and certificates"

1. What format do they expect it to be in? Europass or any format is accepted??

2. I currently have these headings on my CV.
- Education
- Work Experience
- projects
- technical skills
- honours and awards
- certificates
- leadership skills
- language
- references

I am trying to keep it within 1-2 pages and I am wondering if these headings are too much?

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2023
seniordev:
Good evening everyone. Please, I have two questions about the CV we are to submit for the Visa appointment.

The checklist says "A detailed computer-written curriculum vitae with information on your acquired diplomas, references and certificates"

- Education
- Work Experience
- projects
- technical skills
- honours and awards
- certificates
- leadership skills
- language
- references

I am trying to keep it within 1-2 pages and I am wondering if these headings are too much?

Thank you.

That’s a lot of heading but if it contains the two pages then there’s no problem. I hope you added your CONTACT as well? But if you can combine two headings, such as SKILLS & QUALITIES, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES, it might also save you some space.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by myrealjay: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Please I just got admission in Germany and I have not applied for visa. From what I see I should be in category B. What should I do? The letter said I should have completed in person enrollment by 30th Nov and it’s Chemnitz university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stripes16(f): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
If you are in Cat B and you have not applied for visa, to be honest you will need to defer your admission. Going to Germany is not feasible this year at all. Getting AD takes up to 18months now. I will advise you apply for AD now then reach out to the school to defer your admission
myrealjay:
Please I just got admission in Germany and I have not applied for visa. From what I see I should be in category B. What should I do? The letter said I should have completed in person enrollment by 30th Nov and it’s Chemnitz university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2023
stripes16:
If you are in Cat B and you have not applied for visa, to be honest you will need to defer your admission. Going to Germany is not feasible this year at all. Getting AD takes up to 18months now. I will advise you apply for AD now then reach out to the school to defer your admission

In addition to this, first of all check if your school is participating in the Deutschland Stipendium Scholarship and check the deadline and requirements as well to see if you’re eligible to apply. But you’ll have to enroll first, and hopefully if you’re given the scholarship, you can book your appointment under Category A.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sogba1145: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
I salute everyone in the house, how does one book students appointment with the German embassy.Big THANKS
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oremeter:

So let's say he/she waited 8 weeks to get AM.

But is it true if they do not send any rejection email in the first 3 weeks you have a high chance of getting AM?

Most times, yes. Usually, when people wait up to a month without any rejection email, then it's AM. But, you fit still wait still get rejection.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
sogba1145:
I salute everyone in the house, how does one book students appointment with the German embassy.Big THANKS

Go to Nigeria.diplo.de
Scroll towards the end
Click Visa
Go from there...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Bethxxie:

Most times, yes. Usually, when people wait up to a month without any rejection email, then it's AM. But, you fit still wait still get rejection.

Ok, thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seniordev: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thank you very much. Should I use EUROPASS for the cv?
mosesronnal:

That’s a lot of heading but if it contains the two pages then there’s no problem. I hope you added your CONTACT as well? But if you can combine two headings, such as SKILLS & QUALITIES, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES, it might also save you some space.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
How do you mean you made a mistake? Did you filled in an expired passport number ?
Pulova1:
Please I made a mistake while booking a visa appointment by filling in a wrong passport number but I have a date now so I want to know if there’s a way to correct it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
seniordev:
Thank you very much. Should I use EUROPASS for the cv?

Whichever format you use is okay. As long as you’ll be able to print it out in hardcopy for the interview.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Hi guys please any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
I used europass and it was accepted so just use it. It would make things easier for you.
seniordev:

- Education
- Work Experience
- projects
- technical skills
- honours and awards
- certificates
- leadership skills
- language
- references

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Benifu: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good day all, please how long can it take for someone who is eligible to offer sponsorship letter apply and get the letter from Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please any appointment date today,so we can keep track?,have pple from April started seen appointment date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
people from April, please keep us updated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Pls is the application form different from the videx form.. Do wey fill both to take along for the Visa Interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Not sure they are even done with people from march...cause i booked last year march too

MOO25:
people from April, please keep us updated
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
If they have stopped they should actually let people know, it's becoming something else

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danielieze: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
John854:
If they have stopped they should actually let people know, it's becoming something else
It’s actually getting ridiculous honestly
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alakeke01:
Not sure they are even done with people from march...cause i booked last year march too

March Wow,

So June 2022 applicants will be like January 2024
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seniordev: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Thank you!

sholape1500:
I used europass and it was accepted so just use it. It would make things easier for you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Alakeke01:

March when did u book please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademolla3506(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Guys if you interest in benin - cotonou PR, DM me.. 09133912264, you can get benin PR in a month depending on your availability.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Mar 29

User321:
March when did u book please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gopro: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ademolla3506:
Guys if you interest in benin - cotonou PR, DM me.. 09133912264, you can get benin PR in a month depending on your availability.

I am interested if this will work. Since Benin is a French speaking country, wouldn't the interview be conducted in French? I don't speak French.

Please provide more clarification about this and we can go from there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tboydbrave(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ademolla3506:

Nice,very nice. Hope it's not too expensive sha. I know u can't give us an exact amount. But as estimate price range would be nice if possible.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademolla3506(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Interview can also be done in English.. that's not a problem

I am interested if this will work. Since Benin is a French speaking country, wouldn't the interview be conducted in French? I don't speak French.

Please provide more clarification about this and we can go from there.
[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2023
if you're a student coming to the city of Bremen to school before September, there is accommodation in the studentenwerk hostel that is available.
contact me for further details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.