Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

NairalandDoctor Save Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NairalandDoctor Save Me (394 Views)

Nairaland save me from tumour. Graphic pics / I Need Help!! Someone Please Save Me! / Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NairalandDoctor Save Me by kayprinz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
i want to say a big thank to NairalandDoctor for great effort in my life.may God bless you abundantly and i will be forever be grateful
Re: NairalandDoctor Save Me by NairalandDoctor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
kayprinz:
i want to say a big thank to NairalandDoctor for great effort in my life.may God bless you abundantly and i will be forever be grateful

Give all thanks to the Almighty the giver of wisdom and life and am glad I contributed in my own capacity, I appreciate you also kayprinz and to all Nairalanders am always available to render my own Service to this Noble Community Free Of Charge

Special thank you to HealthServe Aminusodiq Seun lalasticlala and all the 2,397,007 members I wish you guys health in abundance. This 2020 and beyond

₦airalandDocotor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NairalandDoctor Save Me by aminusodiq(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2020
NairalandDoctor:

Give all thanks to the Almighty the giver of wisdom and life and am glad I contributed in my own capacity, I appreciate you also kayprinz and to all Nairalanders am always available to render my own Service to this Noble Community Free Of Charge

Special thank you to HealthServe Aminusodiq Seun lalasticlala and all the 2,397,007 members I wish you guys health in abundance. This 2020 and beyond

₦airalandDocotor
all glory to God

(1) (Reply)

Food You Must Eat That Will Make You Skin Look Good And Healthy / Simple Self Cure For Dry Lips/get A Soft Baby Pink Lips / Covid-19: How Long Does The Coronavirus Last On Surfaces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.