Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me (4656 Views)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / 2-year-old Boy Shreds N381,600 His Parents Saved For Utah Football tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Basit46: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

If she inherited it from her parents, then it's their faults because some traits can be altered. As adults, if they had done something about their anger issues, then it would probably not have affect the child. The worry here is a child shouldn't exhibit such character at such age. Even if she actually inherited it, it would take a while to manifest. She's just two years old for Pete's sake, kids don't take things to heart. If you're a Christian, you'll agree with the following verse.

Matthew 18:3 ►
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change
and become like little children, you will never
enter the kingdom of heaven.

There's a reason Christ had to make Children a model for believers who seek God's kingdom, and that's their hearts. They are free from grudges, anger, strife, etc. Even when they get offended, it only takes an immediate distraction to put off that emotion. This one own don reach two weeks. A child shouldn't behave this way, something is wrong somewhere.

But wait o! Why would you send her sister on an errand and want her to stay behind in the first place? That should raise eye brows.

lol I understand ur point but according to genetics it does not work like that...

The fact that you can control ur anger does not mean you will give birth to children without anger issues.
It is already in d DNA,and it can be changed.

the best the parent can do is to help her with it
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Basit46:

lol I understand ur point but according to genetics it does not work like that...

The fact that you can control ur anger does not mean you will give birth to children without anger issues.
It is already in d DNA,and it can be changed.

the best the parent can do is to help her with it
Can't someone's characteristics be altered by environmental factors?

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Basit46: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
Can't someone's characteristics be altered by environmental factors?

Yh it can but the person needs to work very hard

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Daviddson(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol. I have a similar experience, though it happened to someone else. The boy was about 1 year and 7 months. There's this teenager that usually teases him and before you know they'd start "fighting". grin
I observed that there came a time that this girl would just come around without even touching him, but this boy would go over to this girl and start pushing her to leave, with a little bit of crying. grin
Some children have photographic memories of past events and can easily reconnect those images to know how to relate with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
OP, try this trick: try sending her sister on an errand again, and if she tries to follow her, object again momentarily. Then after a while, grant her request. Maybe that'd reduce the anger toward you, then subsequently try the previous tricks you used in winning her back.

Okay, I'll try what you suggested.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Coldplay007:
you acted suspiciously.
parents have hammered it into little girls' heads that they should not allow men to touch them intimately.
You sent her elder one out then tried to touch her, which probably set off all the alarms in her head.

for your own good, don't ever try that kind of shit again.
If it was in the US, you could be in prison now. It's her words against yours.
SHe could say you were trying to touch her bumbum or something like that. Don't touch/carry kids when there are no adults around. it's too dangerous these days.

I had quite a raucous laughter when I read this. All I can tell you is this:quit assuming things! Assumptions without substantiating our claims, have done more harm than good in our society.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
We4all:
I'm someone who gets along great with kids, (especially those in my former neighborhood). There is this particular family whose kids always come around, and they have a 2 year old who happens to be one of my favourites.

When she is around with her older siblings, I play with her and she lets me hold her. In fact, we get along great! Last week, they were at my place, and her older sibling volunteered to run an errand for me. The 2 year old wanted to go with her, but I objected.

That was my undoing! As soon as the sister stepped out, the kid became furious with me, and wouldn't let me touch her. When I tried, she kept screaming that I should leave her alone. I held her hands and tried talking to her, but she wriggled out of my grip. I must confess that I was amazed at her strength, which was like a 10 year old.

Hours passed, and I thought her anger had died. I made an attempt to touch her, but she kept screaming: "Leave me alone". They eventually left and I forgot about it.

A week passed and they came by yesterday, but to my greatest shock, she was still mad at me. All my efforts to bond with her was met with a stiff resistance, and she kept saying: " Leave me alone". I asked the sister what she thinks of her behavior, and she said the kid gets angry easily at home and her anger can last for days.

That revelation didn't go down well with me, and I have been pondering what on earth would make a kid act that way? Gone are those days when kids are usually sweet and innocent. No matter how much you discipline them, they still warm up to you.

I guess a lot is going on and the change has also affected our kids. If a little kid is overly sensitive in her ways, then what should be expected of an adult?
Are you a paedophile?

Cos she behaves like her parents just taught her against rape.

It is better you Keep your distance from the girl

2 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
NoToPile:
Loool and loool, you are making a big issue out of this jare.

I'm not making a big issue, but not really comfortable with her actions. Kids are not supposed to be overly sensitive, and when the reverse is the case, it becomes worrisome.

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Are you a paedophile?

Cos she behaves like her parents just taught her against rape.

It is better you Keep your distance from the girl

Everything isn't about sex you know. There are adults who genuinely care about kids, and that doesn't make them paedophiles.

5 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well I can relate to this with my kids, especially my daughter.

"You are not my friend again!" my daughter usually scream to me.
"I hate you!"
"I will not talk to you again!"
Now those words would send me screaming back at her as well!

"I don't care!"
"Don't come to my room ever again"!
"You are not even fine like a princess again!"
"Don't talk to me again,your mother is finer than you!"
"I love you too!"
Now I will move past her without acknowledging her presence.Will buy goodies for the house,and she'd look at me to see my reaction if she tries to cunningly take some, ofcourse behind my back.

She is a smart one though.After few hours of ignoring her,she starts crying or sobbing quietly.If I still ignore her,she hangs around me, watching me closely.If I continue to bullshit her,she runs in tears to her mum and hugs her wailing uncontrollable grin grin

THE TRUCE
Now,that's the best time to ask her what the problem is? She'd look at me in those lovely eyes and not say a word."Come to daddy",then seconds she is curled round my neck and won't let me read on NL,cos she would talk and jump and rant ,and tell me all the atrocities done to her by her other siblings till she sleeps. cheesy.

Now OP,since she behaves like an adult,IGNORE her like an adult.play with others and don't try to touch her.Buy gifts but don't acknowledge she is around.Just give some to have it shared.

Do this every other time, and she will revolt,if she does still ignore.One day it will move her tears,now that's the break point you need to call a truce. grin
this behavior is disturbing.

You are conditioning your daughter for abusive relationships.

4 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
We4all:

Everything isn't about sex you know. There are adults who genuinely care about kids, and that doesn't make them paedophiles.
In this era, you have to be very careful with little girls as an adult male.

It doesn't matter what your intentions are, it is better to be safe than sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
kodix:
Her instinct has told her you re not a good person, you they re like angels,pls leave people little girls and daughters alone to avoid minority rape. Tell them to stop coming bf entering into temptation you don't even bargain for,!

Well, her instincts most be misleading her. And please, kids are no angels. Maybe kids of yesteryears, but the world we live in today, is breeding a variety of demonic children. Google 'crimes committed by kids' and you Will be flabbergasted.

Anyways, I could never fall into sexual temptations, much less with a kid. My mind ain't that twisted.

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pavore9:
OP, there is certainty something about you the kid do not feel comfortable about.

I highly doubt that. She was fond of me.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
In this era, you have to be very careful with little girls as an adult male.

It doesn't matter what your intentions are, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Just like I mentioned in a post above: "Assumptions have done more harm than good in our society". That's all I have to say to you.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
MurderX:
Paedophile bastard!!!
You'll soon be fixed.

Damn! So much aggression in the land. Sorry to disappoint you mister, but everyone cannot be like you.

3 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
sholay2011:

You just said my mind.

Change that mindset cos it is twisted.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
viettastitches:
leave people's kids alone o. the wahala isn't usually worth it believe me.

It depends on what you mean. My orientation teaches me to kind and nice to others. They don't have to be my blood.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
candyguyofficia:

No doubt, she said our mind

Y'all have a twisted mind. Unfortunately, everyone cannot be like you.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by nkwuocha1: 12:40am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=funmisticqueen2 post=85744741] this behavior is disturbing.

You are conditioning your daughter for abusive relationships.[/quote
sad
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by NoToPile: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2020
We4all:

I'm not making a big issue, but not really comfortable with her actions. Kids are not supposed to be overly sensitive, and when the reverse is the case, it becomes worrisome.

Really? Kids can be very sensitive atimes thats why they are kids.

2 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by famouscargo4u: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
to be frank, toddlers aged 5 and below don't keep memories of hate EXCEPT if the experience comes with PAIN. usually, after a day, they forget and move on. You must have done something much more painful/hurting for the girl to still nurse it.

3 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by ABCthings: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Did you ask her? Wait can a two years old talk sef? Ignore her for some time. Then give us feed back.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by IamPlato(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
You Did A Foolish Thing By Wanting To Stay With her Alone, That Sounds Like Someone Who Could Rape a Child.

Anyway, there Are Ways To Deal With Children With That Attitude, you Have To Completely Ignore Her Like She Is Not there, give Attention To The Older Kids (children Love Attention) buy Things For Others And Take Them Out, leave Her Alone With Her Parents. Do This For One Month

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by willybaby(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm is it only me who thinks OP is a paedophile cause even in his replies when asked he or she doesn't deny it.. if by chance your not many wise people have warned you in our society now ur not advised to spend time alone with kids.. u ma talk am no b all kids be angles

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by sacx: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Coldplay007:
you acted suspiciously.
parents have hammered it into little girls' heads that they should not allow men to touch them intimately.
You sent her elder one out then tried to touch her, which probably set off all the alarms in her head.

for your own good, don't ever try that kind of shit again.
If it was in the US, you could be in prison now. It's her words against yours.
SHe could say you were trying to touch her bumbum or something like that. Don't touch/carry kids when there are no adults around. it's too dangerous these days.

If at the thought of an adult-child relatipnship, the first thing that crosses your mind is paedophilia, then you need to have yourself checked sad

1 Like

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Coldplay007(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
sacx:

If at the thought of an adult-child relatipnship, the first thing that crosses your mind is paedophilia, then you need to have yourself checked sad

It is what the world has become.. and the sooner you get that fact into your skull, the better it will be for you..
You cannot be forming relationship with a girl child that is not your family..

2 Likes

Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by sacx: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Coldplay007:

It is what the world has become.. and the sooner you get that fact into your skull, the better it will be for you..
You cannot be forming relationship with a girl child that is not your family..

I would rather have you say it's what some people in the world have become. Make whatever mistake you want, but never be caught up in the fallacy of hasty generalisation.

@ the emboldened, there is no other explanation for this than that you've got paedophilia instincts. Now run along.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by Liliyann(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hope you did not touch her bumbum?
Who knows if you even did sth stupid and trying to find out if she told mummy and daddy and when she refused to open up to you, your conscience told you to run to NL undecided
Why will you send the older ones and left only her with you? undecided
I just hope you are not doing anything stupid with those kids
Hunkle Agbaya that can't play with his agemates
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 1:38am On Jan 15, 2020
willybaby:
Hmmm is it only me who thinks OP is a paedophile cause even in his replies when asked he or she doesn't deny it.. if by chance your not many wise people have warned you in our society now ur not advised to spend time alone with kids.. u ma talk am no b all kids be angles

If you were smart enough, you would have read through my responses, and figured it all out. I don't have to deny or accept anything cos I don't entertain people with twisted minds.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Liliyann:
Hope you did not touch her bumbum?
Who knows if you even did sth stupid and trying to find out if she told mummy and daddy and when she refused to open up to you, your conscience told you to run to NL undecided
Why will you send the older ones and left only her with you? undecided
I just hope you are not doing anything stupid with those kids
Hunkle Agbaya that can't play with his agemates

When you have a daughter(if you haven't already) and you breastfeed her because she is hungry, will that make you a paedophile? If you're smart enough, then you should understand the message I'm trying to pass across.
Re: A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me by We4all: 1:45am On Jan 15, 2020
sacx:

You're the smartest of them all! They keep making assumptions and generalizing without the slightest idea of who I am behind the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Time Wedding Reception (trad And Church Receptions Combined) / Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.