Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall (13377 Views)

Side Chick Embarrassed As Sugar Daddy Collects Back His Car In Public / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Riele(f): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:
grin

i prefer the side chick actually, intelectually sound, very calm and also beautiful .. that wife looks like someone that wont let her husband have peace or enjoy his life at home

when some women become housewives and have the first child, they instantly becomes a monster its like marriage turns them into hulk.. they start seeing your family as outsiders, start controlling your life, start maltreating the househelp and your siblings, sex is now on their terms and when they feel like having it, they even start dressing anyhow

Your writeup is a reason you'll never have sense .

May God bless you with a wife like the side chic
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by kunleweb: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
How many husbands continue to look good/hot far into marriage? The answer is few, very few, yet their wives still loves them, and are faithful. Why can't the men reciprocate same? That woman who you think is ugly can get a young fresh guy to service her far better than her husband, but she prefers to be faithful.

Chum chi. smiley
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by frozen70(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ladylite:
Why do housewives look unkempt and ugly. Don't blame the men for looking for something more appealing. Many ladies stop taking care of themselves once they marry. This video tells alot

This complaint is the exact reason real men who loves their wives

Gets a house help and a nanny to work under the supervision of his wife

Child bearing, nurturing and home front puts a woman in a disused state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.