Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall (13369 Views)

Side Chick Embarrassed As Sugar Daddy Collects Back His Car In Public / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
cybriz82:
M nt understanding u.u dey blame d man n d wife or u are defending boths.deluded wife deluded husband.

i am blaming both for different reasons.... the husband for cheating AND the wife for attacking the other woman (instead of her cheating husband)

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Karemarealty288(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ritzy10:
Identity of viral side chick who bumped into her boyfriend's wife at Ikeja city mall on the 4th of January finally revealed.

Her Name is "Obaebaecares" she has over N20k followers on Instagram, she parades as an online motivational speaker, relationship adviser and Kayanmata ( toto sweetener) Seller.

Below is one of her videos we quickly obtained before she deactivated her account.

Watch Her Video HERE

What do you want to achieve with this nonsense. You will succeed in making her the man's second wife. From the said wife"s uncultured behavior we can truly justify why the man went outside.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

What do you want to achieve with this nonsense. You will succeed in making her the man's second wife. From the said wife"s uncultured behavior we can truly justify why the man went outside.

Another lame attempt to blame the actions of a philandering dog of a man on his wife.

Uncultured behavior to who? A shameless slut? She should have gone on her knees and greeted the dog right? Is that cultured enough for you? We can't judge the woman's behaviour by the way she reacted to her husband's mistress. She owes her zero respect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Anfieldboss:

It's quite intriguing for a woman to think she understands men perfectly, You're not a man so don't make general assumptions. The fact that you know men that cheat and are polygamous does not mean all men are wired that way.

Also, you're completely wrong to assume men don't cheat because of some sort of fear. Most men don't cheat because of Principles and Self control and not because of fear. I tell you there are even some men that are not really into women, if you haven't seen such, they exist, and I'm not talking about gay men here. They are much more interested in other things than women.

He is a guy
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Karemarealty288(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
dominique:

Another lame attempt to blame the actions of a philandering dog of a man on his wife.

Uncultured behavior to who? A shameless slut? She should have gone on her knees and greeted the dog right? Is that cultured enough for you? We can't judge the woman's behaviour by the way she reacted to her husband's mistress. She owes her zero respect.

Swear if you haven't done a married man before in your entire Life....
All these are... Law of Retribution in one way or the other. You all have been there ..Done that grin

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
How many husbands continue to look good/hot far into marriage? The answer is few, very few, yet their wives still loves them, and are faithful. Why can't the men reciprocate same? That woman who you think is ugly can get a young fresh guy to service her far better than her husband, but she prefers to be faithful.
Ladylite:
Why do housewives look unkempt and ugly. Don't blame the men for looking for something more appealing.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wow...... Feels good to see this comment coming from a guy, oh mehnnn.
Spy360:
It's because unmarried women don't go through the same stress married women do, and irresponsible men don't realise this.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Relationship advicer/kayamata charm seller, yet she cannot get a rich husband for herself, after all she feels she's got character and good looks.
Ritzy10:
relationship adviser and Kayanmata ( toto sweetener) Seller.

Below is one of her videos we quickly obtained before she deactivated her account.

Watch Her Video HERE
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by pcicero(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Something tells me the whole thing was staged.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Karemarealty288(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
dominique:

See what am talking about,?

https://www.nairaland.com/5622770/id-marry-side-chic-she#85648836

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by dominique(f): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Swear if you haven't done a married man before in your entire Life....
All these are... Law of Retribution in one way or the other. You all have been there ..Done that grin

I never in my entire life dated a married man before I married and I know loads of women who didn't as well. That you're surrounded by lose females with lose morals who run after married men doesn't mean all females are like that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by SenecaTheYonger: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

See what am talking about,?

https://www.nairaland.com/5622770/id-marry-side-chic-she#85648836

What point are you trying to make? Because all I could deduce from the thread is old age and grey hairs don't always translate to wisdom. If the side chick's boyfriend catches him in public and dashes him some blows and upper cut, maybe he won't keep calm too. Old man wey mumu
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Karemarealty288(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
dominique:

I never in my entire life dated a married man before I married and I know loads of women who didn't as well. That you're surrounded by lose females with lose morals who run after married men doesn't mean all females are like that.
Madam Dominique I believe u. Let's just pray for God's intervention and guidance in our everyday life. God bless.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by UnimkeAk(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:
Why do housewives look unkempt and ugly. Don't blame the men for looking for something more appealing. Many ladies stop taking care of themselves once they marry. This video tells alot

Oga u think it is easy to take care of the home.
We are happy there are not running mad from stress
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Liposure:
baba u dey vex ooo
yes oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i go even buy the nighties for her if it comes to that cheesy.some women sef dem no dey try.dem go wear one hold sagggy wrapper for house a whole week all in the name say dem don marry cheesy.God forbid.i will want someone who i cant present outside with pride cheesy
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
franchasng:
With all due respect bro, I totally disagree with you.

Men cheat because they are fulfilling their natural form and tendency, not because their wife is not looking attractive or sexy. Most men don't even know why they cheat on their girlfriends and wives....they cheat because it is in their DNA to desire to mate with as many women they find appealing as they can get to consent, nothing more nothing less.

The men that may not be cheating are doing so out of fear of consequences of them being caught cheating, such consequences include; fear of loosing their spiritual relationship with their God or god or gods......fear of loosing money/wealth (settling their wife after a divorce).....fear of loosing a particular position (political, religious, official or communal leadership positions), fear of infection, fear of unwanted pregnancy or any other form of fear.

Take away religious doctrines, take away government laws and policies criminalizing cheating/divorce, take away societal stigma, take away STDs and STIs and watch all men sex different women even on the road on a sunny day lol

Jay Z that cheated on Beyonce, was Beyonce looking like an ugly housewife Tigerwoods that cheated on his wife, was his wife looking ugly or was she a housewife David Beckham that cheated on Victoria Beckham, was Victoria looking ugly Iceberg Slim that cheated on Juliet Ibrahim, is Juliet Ibrahim not one lady every man would love to handle Toke Makinwa that her ex cheated on severally, is she not good looking and a fashionista enough Ubi Franklin that cheated on Lilian Esoro, is Lilian looking like an ugly unkempt housewife I can go on and on...

I repeat it again, men don't cheat because their wife or girlfriend or fiance does not dress sexy or look sexy enough, they cheat because it is in the DNA of all men (except the natural eunochs) to mate with as many appealing women as possible, don't argue it....what's stopping men from exercising their animal trait when it comes to sex is religious doctrines, fear of God or gods or oracle, societal stigma, government laws/policies, etc, not because they married or dating sexy ladies.

I once had a senior colleague, a manager who had fetish for crude looking women; you need to see his wife, his wife is more than a sex idol....super hot lady, but this man said he love those ladies that look crude and a bit dirty....he likes those ladies that hawk things....those kind of ladies, and this is a man that can afford any type of woman he so desires, but he prefers crude looking ladies but married a very beautiful, classy woman....and his driver gets him those crude looking ladies enough....he said all these pretty, hot, classy looking ladies don't taste natural....that they have used creams and chemicals to wash away the sweetness in a woman, so you can see.

I have also worked with a whiteman from Canada who loves dark looking, crude Nigerian women....he doesn't like all these slayqueen, sexy looking Nigerian ladies, he prefers those local breed looking dark complexioned Nigerian girls...and his wife is a medical personnel back in Canada. So men don't even understand why they cheat, they don't, its not their fault, its how they are created, they need help to overcome that natural energy in them, and that help is beyond counseling and talking or fighting like most women think
see ehn there are factors that makes a man to cheat.sometimes it might not be about beauty but something he really likes and wants in a woman.about jaz z and beckam i dont really know about while they cheated but for tiger woods his sex life was well documented when he was a bachelor.now tiger woods is a man who loves women on the wild side and who are freaky in za oza room or the bedroom as u would put it.if u compare tiger woods exs to his wife that divorced him u would see there is big contrast.his exs where ladies on the wild side while his face was just a straight laced nanny with a victorian attitude cheesy.i bet his wife refused giving him all those things he did with his exs in the bedroom.but then for men like tiger woods they believe u cant get married to women who are wild in bed cos they dont make good wives but u can keep them as side chicks or fukmates while u get married to ur lady that has a mother theresa character.many men have such believes and thats why cheating goes on.also there are other men who believes when they get married to their spec other men will keep bothering them such women.hence such men get married to women they dont find attractive and make women they are highly attracted to as their specs.when u want to know a married man's spec you should take a look at his side chic and not his wife.for example take a look at this married lady and compare with the side chick.she is dark skinned and the side chick is light skinned.its so very obvious the cheating husband is more attracted to light skinned ladies.like i said before most of these married men who cheat get married to ladies they dont find attractive and hold on to side chics they love and they find attractive.tell me why will a married spend on his sidechick and refuse to spend on his wife who is a house wife...so u see cheesy
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Countersam(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ritzy10:
Identity of viral side chick who bumped into her boyfriend's wife at Ikeja city mall on the 4th of January finally revealed.

Her Name is "Obaebaecares" she has over N20k followers on Instagram, she parades as an online motivational speaker, relationship adviser and Kayanmata ( toto sweetener) Seller.

Watch Her Video HERE
OP what do you mean by "viral side chic"?
Am not understanding this English grammar.

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by franchasng: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
lefulefu:
see ehn there are factors that makes a man to cheat.sometimes it might not be about beauty but something he really likes and wants in a woman.about jaz z and beckam i dont really know about while they cheated but for tiger woods his sex life was well documented when he was a bachelor.now tiger woods is a man who loves women on the wild side and who are freaky in za oza room or the bedroom as u would put it.if u compare tiger woods exs to his wife that divorced him u would see there is big contrast.his exs where ladies on the wild side while his face was just a straight laced nanny with a victorian attitude cheesy.i bet his wife refused giving him all those things he did with his exs in the bedroom.but then for men like tiger woods they believe u cant get married to women who are wild in bed cos they dont make good wives but u can keep them as side chicks or fukmates while u get married to ur lady that has a mother theresa character.many men have such believes and thats why cheating goes on.also there are other men who believes when they get married to their spec other men will keep bothering them such women.hence such men get married to women they dont find attractive and make women they are highly attracted to as their specs.when u want to know a married man's spec you should take a look at his side chic and not his wife.for example take a look at this married lady and compare with the side chick.she is dark skinned and the side chick is light skinned.its so very obvious the cheating husband is more attracted to light skinned ladies.like i said before most of these married men who cheat get married to ladies they dont find attractive and hold on to side chics they love and they find attractive.tell me why will a married spend on his sidechick and refuse to spend on his wife who is a house wife...so u see cheesy
lol, maybe old school men, but I doubt any man of our time that is in his right senses will not take care of his wife but be taking care of his side chicks, such a man must be mentally insane to start with.

Or maybe the man doesn't have enough maybe because most men that cheat on their wives are usually the most caring. They make sure their wife lacks nothing materially or financially, so I don't know this kind of men u are talking about that will be spending on their side mistresses while abandoning their wives to be wallowing in penury, very rare to my own knowly anyway
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
franchasng:
lol, maybe old school men, but I doubt any man of our time that is in his right senses will not take care of his wife but be taking care of his side chicks, such a man must be mentally insane to start with.

mentally insane u say grin grin grin? there lots of married men in naija with side chicks who take financially care of their side chicks more than their wives.there are men who purchase cars for their side chicks while their wives are still flying okada or commercial vehicles.other take care of the kids of their side chics that they did not father if she happens to be a single mom.they will pay the school fees and general upkeep of the sidechic"s children while their own wife will have to cry and fight tooth and nail before they even manage to send money for school fees for their own kids.if the wife is the working class then na she go shoulder the responsibilities alone.u dont know how time tasking and financial tasking it is to maintain a side chick and especially in a place like naija cheesy.there was a story in benin some yrs back of one 19 yr old girl that one marrried guy was sending all his money to.the man bough a car for her but his own wife was using okada and the man was practically spending heavily on her.na the man wife expose them grin.the girl was being recruited by her own mom who happened to be an ex runz girl.things dey happen.most times its better just marry who u like and who thrill u sexually rather than going outside those monies u could save for investement on side chics and ashawo cheesy.but for many guys spending heavily on side chics is just a vice cheesy.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
franchasng:

Or maybe the man doesn't have enough maybe because most men that cheat on their wives are usually the most caring. They make sure their wife lacks nothing materially or financially, so I don't know this kind of men u are talking about that will be spending on their side mistresses while abandoning their wives to be wallowing in penury, very rare to my own knowly anyway
this is what u feel grin..listen to ladies who their husbands cheat..u go feel for them cheesy.lemme tell u something..if most times the man who cheats still takes good care of the wife financially i bet u most married ladies might not even complain.wetin dey make some complain most times is when the man deviate the money meant for the upkeep of the family into the hands of the sidechick.when she is a house wife and she has to scream and fight tooth and nail before the husband give her money and she happens to know there is a sidechick somewhere who takes a better half of the husband"s money tell me why she wont pick a fight with the side chick cheesy.
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by franchasng: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
lefulefu:
this is what u feel grin..listen to ladies who their husbands cheat..u go feel for them cheesy.lemme tell u something..if most times the man who cheats still takes good care of the wife financially i bet u most married ladies might not even complain.wetin dey make some complain most times is when the man deviate the money meant for the upkeep of the family into the hands of the sidechick.when she is a house wife and she has to scream and fight tooth and nail before the husband give her money and she happens to know there is a sidechick somewhere who takes a better half of the husband"s money tell me why she wont pick a fight with the side chick cheesy.
Lefu I still find it difficult to believe you oh because I know the utmost priority of most men is to provide and take good care of their immediate family members - parents, wife, kids, others....and I know a few men that play away match, and I can tell you, they take good care of their wives...in fact, one changed his wife's car to a wonderful SUV last xmas that I am aware...and that's how most financially buoyant men that play away match do; they make sure their wife and kids are well catered for before they go about playing freekicks cheesy

But you maybe right, and I strongly believe its only men who are not that financially buoyant and foolish that neglect their wife while taking good care of a side chick....only a foolish, drunkard of a man would do such nonsense, and if caught, the wife should castrate him lol!!!
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
franchasng:
Lefu I still find it difficult to believe you oh because I know the utmost priority of most men is to provide and take good care of their immediate family members - parents, wife, kids, others....and I know a few men that play away match, and I can tell you, they take good care of their wives...in fact, one changed his wife's car to a wonderful SUV last xmas that I am aware...and that's how most financially buoyant men that play away match do; they make sure their wife and kids are well catered for before they go about playing freekicks cheesy

But you maybe right, and I strongly believe its only men who are not that financially buoyant and foolish that neglect their wife while taking good care of a side chick....only a foolish, drunkard of a man would do such nonsense, and if caught, the wife should castrate him lol!!!
brother if this lady that is fighting with this sidechick was being taken care by her husband she wont stress herself fighting with the side chick cheesy.just look at her nau.its clear her husband has negleted her financially and that is what is really peppering her.if most men who cheat take good care of their wife brother i am telling u most women wont bother fighting their men.na very few go complain.nigerian women are not like oyibo women who get jealous when their husbands look at other women.naija ladies only get angry when they know the money meant for the family is going into another woman's pocket.some women have resigned themselves to faith that a man will always cheat but what really irks them is when the man starts splashing all his money on his sidechick.try and understand naija ladies grin grin grin
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:
grin

i prefer the side chick actually, intelectually sound, very calm and also beautiful .. that wife looks like someone that wont let her husband have peace or enjoy his life at home

when some women become housewives and have the first child, they instantly becomes a monster its like marriage turns them into hulk.. they start seeing your family as outsiders, start controlling your life, start maltreating the househelp and your siblings, sex is now on their terms and when they feel like having it, they even start dressing anyhow

Intellectually?? shocked shocked shocked

What kind of generation is this??

A home breaker is intellectually sound now??
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
chival:

I have to agree with you. Put both ladies side by side and you'll probably understand why the man is with the side chick. There's no excuse for cheating though.
See how this one disrespect marriage too?? shocked shocked

Side by side??
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
franchasng:
With all due respect bro, I totally disagree with you.

Men cheat because they are fulfilling their natural form and tendency, not because their wife is not looking attractive or sexy. Most men don't even know why they cheat on their girlfriends and wives....they cheat because it is in their DNA to desire to mate with as many women they find appealing as they can get to consent, nothing more nothing less.

The men that may not be cheating are doing so out of fear of consequences of them being caught cheating, such consequences include; fear of loosing their spiritual relationship with their God or god or gods......fear of loosing money/wealth (settling their wife after a divorce).....fear of loosing a particular position (political, religious, official or communal leadership positions), fear of infection, fear of unwanted pregnancy or any other form of fear.

Take away religious doctrines, take away government laws and policies criminalizing cheating/divorce, take away societal stigma, take away STDs and STIs and watch all men sex different women even on the road on a sunny day lol

Jay Z that cheated on Beyonce, was Beyonce looking like an ugly housewife Tigerwoods that cheated on his wife, was his wife looking ugly or was she a housewife David Beckham that cheated on Victoria Beckham, was Victoria looking ugly Iceberg Slim that cheated on Juliet Ibrahim, is Juliet Ibrahim not one lady every man would love to handle Toke Makinwa that her ex cheated on severally, is she not good looking and a fashionista enough Ubi Franklin that cheated on Lilian Esoro, is Lilian looking like an ugly unkempt housewife I can go on and on...

I repeat it again, men don't cheat because their wife or girlfriend or fiance does not dress sexy or look sexy enough, they cheat because it is in the DNA of all men (except the natural eunochs) to mate with as many appealing women as possible, don't argue it....what's stopping men from exercising their animal trait when it comes to sex is religious doctrines, fear of God or gods or oracle, societal stigma, government laws/policies, etc, not because they married or dating sexy ladies.

I once had a senior colleague, a manager who had fetish for crude looking women; you need to see his wife, his wife is more than a sex idol....super hot lady, but this man said he love those ladies that look crude and a bit dirty....he likes those ladies that hawk things....those kind of ladies, and this is a man that can afford any type of woman he so desires, but he prefers crude looking ladies but married a very beautiful, classy woman....and his driver gets him those crude looking ladies enough....he said all these pretty, hot, classy looking ladies don't taste natural....that they have used creams and chemicals to wash away the sweetness in a woman, so you can see.

I have also worked with a whiteman from Canada who loves dark looking, crude Nigerian women....he doesn't like all these slayqueen, sexy looking Nigerian ladies, he prefers those local breed looking dark complexioned Nigerian girls...and his wife is a medical personnel back in Canada. So men don't even understand why they cheat, they don't, its not their fault, its how they are created, they need help to overcome that natural energy in them, and that help is beyond counseling and talking or fighting like most women think
Your boss is a fool!!!

Natural sweetness kill him there!!

Organic food shocked shocked

Too many excuses for a bad habit!!!
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
olasaad:

To shopping mall
Don't mind him o undecided
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
dominique:

There's nothing unkempt or ugly about not wearing skimpy/revealing clothes, not wearing wigs or not having light/bleached skin. If you're truly a female behind this handle, then you're justifying your reasons for dating married men.

You're next to be publicly disgraced.

Yes married men that go dating single girls are dogs that lack self control and should be the ones to be faced by the wife, but any girl that consciously dates them is a dog as well and deserves whatever public shame that comes her way.
Acid loading..

Not every housewife dey shout oo..

Area boys dey dent body...

Acid dey destroy beauty for life...

Single ladies should stay away from married men.. Shikena!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Who says that woman is unkept that’s a Versace Gown
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by Lordswazz(m): 4:33am On Jan 10, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
How many husbands continue to look good/hot far into marriage? The answer is few, very few, yet their wives still loves them, and are faithful. Why can't the men reciprocate same? That woman who you think is ugly can get a young fresh guy to service her far better than her husband, but she prefers to be faithful.
A man's looks and attractiveness is his success and wealth, and more often than not, he gets richer with time; whether he is married or not.
Doubt me? go find out how many young guys, even with their good looks, are being rejected on a regular basis by girls, with the excuse that "you're broke, go and hustle. You can't take care of me or foot my bills"
No one ditches females because they're broke; they ditch them generally when they are unattractive, and prefer younger and fresher girls.
Even the sugar daughter is with the man because of his money, maybe good sex too, and the luxuries she can buy with it. So looks or not, oga is fine!
Re: Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2020
You think I haven't heard these lines before? Your words are partially true, I am female, and I know so many ladies who insist on a man being attractive ''presentable'', I fall into such category.(some girls say tall, dark and handsome, to me skin color isn't important) otherwise they can't date him. You keep talking about money, how about ladies who make their money? Will those ones also be carried away by a man's wealth, ignoring his looks.
Lordswazz:

A man's looks and attractiveness is his success and wealth, and more often than not, he gets richer with time; whether he is married or not.
Doubt me? Even the sugar daughter is with the man because of his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Toto With Picture / Should Parents Kiss In Front Of Children? / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.