Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? (31890 Views)

How Can I Recover Money I Paid To A Fake Online Investment? / How To Recover Money Paid By Mistake / How To Recover Money Lost In Vitual Sport Betting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Mikenikel:

You didn't go through with the process of getting a court order or you just decided to forget the process?
All the lawyers I was getting were not willing to help,they said the amount is too small. 50k
One that agreed to help, said 30k, I told him that 30k to recover 50k is high Na, make e take 20k, he accepted but said he will only work on it at his own pace. That is, he can't give me a time he will get it done,Na anytime he likes.
I accepted but he eventually didn't turn up. He is always forming busy so I let him be.
One told me 60k
Re: How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? by Mikenikel: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

All the lawyers I was getting were not willing to help,they said the amount is too small. 50k
One that agreed to help, said 30k, I told him that 30k to recover 50k is high Na, make e take 20k, he accepted but said he will only work on it at his own pace. That is, he can't give me a time he will get it done,Na anytime he likes.
I accepted but he eventually didn't turn up. He is always forming busy so I let him be.
One told me 60k
I think it's something you can get by yourself without involving a lawyer. The court just charges 10% of the funds to be recovered. Someone here made mention she got it by herself without help from lawyer or the police
Re: How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Mikenikel:

I think it's something you can get by yourself without involving a lawyer. The court just charges 10% of the funds to be recovered. Someone here made mention she got it by herself without help from lawyer or the police
I think I saw it. But seems it's a magistrate court in Kaduna. I'm in Lagos, I was told only a lawyer can get it for me.
Is it still possible to get the fund? Almost a year already?
Re: How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? by Mikenikel: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I think I saw it. But seems it's a magistrate court in Kaduna. I'm in Lagos, I was told only a lawyer can get it for me.
Is it still possible to get the fund? Almost a year already?
You were told by a magistrate Court?
If you have proof to your claims, yes you should. I saw a message from someone who got his after a year as well.
I just sent you an email. Kindly check
Re: How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Mikenikel:

You were told by a magistrate Court?
If you have proof to your claims, yes you should. I saw a message from someone who got his after a year as well.
I just sent you an email. Kindly check
I'm just seeing the mail. Will respond now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing / Wahala dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.