Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep (7522 Views)

A XNXX Bleep Sex Arabic Background Editing Sexy Videos TRENDING On Youtube / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep by bigtboi(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Xxxx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Bbbb
Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Bhhu

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
By ffj

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bleep by Zeion422(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Pls finish the story.......

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Oh, another premium tears by the scamee called husband caused by the scam called marriage delivered by the scammer called wife. You got my attention brother, I'm following.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bleep by Tloc(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
So I took my family home to rest and went about my job while waiting for the test time to run out, once it's time I went to d lab and my baby genotype result came out as S.S and O+... I was supprise, shattered and overwhelmed by emotions, how is it possible... I didn't know what to think, is it that the result is wrong, was my school genotype result wrong, was there a mix up somewhere? I wanted to go confront my wife about the result but I'm an open minded person, what if I wasn't really an A.A genotype and it wasn't really her fault? I had so many thoughts... So I decided to calm down and keep the result a secret till I'm sure of all possibilities, the next day I went for my own genotype result at a different lab and it came out as A.A.... So here my delima, I need answers from my wife, the news alone of our suppose baby who I love so much being an S.S might kill her and she's 5months pregnant with another child which might be legitly mine, even my daughter seem to be in ss crises which she has been experiencing since her birth cuz she cry sometimes all through the night with looks of pains which we can't tell why before now... I'm so confused on what to do, I have lost my joy of living, pls I need elderly advise cuz I haven't have the courage to bring myself to open up to anyone close to me about all that has been happening

You have to speak out, be careful how you reveal it though due to her present condition.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Zeion422:
Pls finish the story.......
that's the story for now, I haven't tell my wife about it... I just need advice on how to go about it all bcuz of my wife pregnancy situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep by extol1(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2021
please can someone help me summarize it. I am allergic to long article
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Talk to your father first. A man that allowed you to marry that girl impromptu must be a reasonable man so talk to him and seek his guidance. Gosh, this is why I'm not a fan of marriage.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Is it medically possible for A.A + A.S genotype to birth an S.S genotype?

4 Likes

Re: Bleep by bigtboi(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Nonexistent2:
Oh, another premium tears by the scamee called husband caused by the scam called marriage delivered by the scammer called wife. You got my attention brother, I'm following.
embarassed
Nonexistent2:
Re: Bleep by amiibaby(f): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
The lord is ur strength
Re: Bleep by Goddys(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Never forgive your wife but keep her until she delivers your child.

Send her back to her mom and hustle for upkeep of your baby girl and unborn child. The baby girl is yours by right and custom.

I never forgive infidelity from a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Bleep by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2021
I would suggest you take your princess for DNA test to start with. If the DNA confirm she's not your baby, don't waste time to speak out because you never can tell if the pregnancy is yours as well.

23 Likes

Re: Bleep by santislim8(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Woman get mind oo

Re: Bleep by Zeion422(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2021
If i understand ur story very well, they is high probability that the baby is not yours wich u can be certain for now, u have too deal wit a sickle cell child.........my advice is pray about the whole things talk to a close friend u can trust if posible a fimily menber i will suggest ur dad, live ur wife out of these for now becos of her current condition...i like the fact u said u are open minded that will realy help you to see thing from all angles...it has happen u can change it but u can fix dont dwel much on y and how....focus on how too fix it
Re: Bleep by prince2pac(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
Never... They can only bring a child of AS, but SS is no..... Na DNA remain bro.. chai.... I love children but you see love, relationship and marriage de fear me... na because of all these stuff...

Reach out to your dad first.... he will know what to do, regarding the situation on ground

3 Likes

Re: Bleep by nobone(f): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2021
This question seriously needs an answer please!!

bigtboi:
Re: Bleep by Randy100: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Send her packing, nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep by Refinedbeing(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2021
I've bn overprotective of myself which in turn mostly hurt people around me or those trying to be around me buh truth is i'm damn scared, news like this can easily kill me where as i have this very big dream to live and my mum might not forgive me for breaking her heart.

Op, let's just assume there's a mix up somewhere for now, you should use another lab for yourself and your baby. If the results ends up same then you won't have no other option than to confront your wife irrespective or else you'd go nut.

9 Likes

Re: Bleep by Freestainworld(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Just handle this as a man, just allow your wife to put to bed first, am sure the second baby will be yours, but make sure you run another genotype on the second baby to be sure he or she is yours before breaking the news of the first baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by Kondomatic(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
AA+AA can produce AS so it may be possible for AA+AS to produce SS. Nothing sure for life again.

Someone claims it's possible... Check the link below.

Read this.... https://www.nairaland.com/3922963/yes-it-not-impossible-aa
thorpido:
How?

I don't know boss. I heard this just once when a visiting teacher was explaining de novo mutation in biology class several years ago.

Whether he lied or not is what I cannot verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep by thorpido(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
No,but I will suggest you take a 3rd test(in a good and reputable lab or hospital).
Take your daughter's test again too.She might not be SS.

If you have satisfied these conditions,then do a DNA test.When you get this confirmation,then the next thing will be to reveal it.You may talk to your dad or an elderly confidant first.
Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
that's the story for now, I haven't tell my wife about it... I just need advice on how to go about it all bcuz of my wife pregnancy situation
well! I am sorry that you have to find out this way!
the only thing right now is that you have to become a rugged soldier in this case.
the life of 3 individuals are in your hands(your wife,the 5 month baby that is yours and the baby that you found by accident not to be yours) and what you do will determine the outcome of either total loss,partial loss or break even or profit.
At this stage I will advise you to lock up your findings (like the way the clouds never tells one part of the earth about the rainfall in another part of the earth).
take good care of your wife and baby.let her deliver safely until she has weaned the child.take good care of yourself don't overthink it.take good care of the child with the s.s till then.
when the women has left breastfeeding then you can talk with her with tactfulness because you don't know if the child was swapped.
it is a gradual slow process of problem solving.it is not on your mark set and go!
it is slow,it is calculative,it involves a whole lot of people and experienced person's.
then you have to work on yourself ,on your health,on your mental stamina

you get my drift

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
the key is don't overthink this issue.

how you visually and mentally see this problem will bring about other issues.if you hold up with a positive forward thinking mindset.you will find yourself on top of this issue but if you beat yourself up then only God knows what you will end up with but it won't be good
Re: Bleep by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
AA+AA can produce AS .
How?
Re: Bleep by OlawaleBammie: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
So I took my family home to rest and went about my job while waiting for the test time to run out, once it's time I went to d lab and my baby genotype result came out as S.S and O+... I was supprise, shattered and overwhelmed by emotions, how is it possible... I didn't know what to think, is it that the result is wrong, was my school genotype result wrong, was there a mix up somewhere? I wanted to go confront my wife about the result but I'm an open minded person, what if I wasn't really an A.A genotype and it wasn't really her fault? I had so many thoughts... So I decided to calm down and keep the result a secret till I'm sure of all possibilities, the next day I went for my own genotype result at a different lab and it came out as A.A.... So here my delima, I need answers from my wife, the news alone of our suppose baby who I love so much being an S.S might kill her and she's 5months pregnant with another child which might be legitly mine, even my daughter seem to be in ss crises which she has been experiencing since her birth cuz she cry sometimes all through the night with looks of pains which we can't tell why before now... I'm so confused on what to do, I have lost my joy of living, how do I go about fixing this pls I need elderly advise cuz I haven't have the courage to bring myself to open up to anyone close to me about all that has been happening

Oga, nothing go kill her stop being featherweighted, she gave birth to her and she deserves to see the results as well,

Pls why are u thinking like what I don't know, u went to do test and u r saying u don't want Ur wife to know so that she won't die? Please what will kill her? The result? The result won't kill her cus it's her handiwork ogbeni

Someone that has some explaining to do for u, u re here covering her up like simp.

Well, what do I know, u can keep shut and be fathering a bastard naw, sin no dey inside.

I don't even know who is giving birth to this generation men embarassed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by DryMouth: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:
OP!!!
Are you mad
Is there something wrong with you
Ur LovePeddler wife imposed another man's child on you and you are saying you dnt want to confront her because she is pregnant again which may likely not belong to you sef...

Mehn! Without even knowing you, I already hate you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by 080bjaked(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2021
bigtboi:

Yes it is but under very unusual and unlikely circumstances. There has to be a chromosome duplication in the gamete from your AS partner and the probability of that happening is very very low howbeit it is medically possible just quite unlikely.

And please don't come and prove biology 101 here grin . Medical situations are much more complex than what we were taught in that 2 session class.

The best way to confirm is through DNA.

Although I figured this may be another episode of the #ItNeverHappened series.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Bleep by OlawaleBammie: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Talk to your father first. A man that allowed you to marry that girl impromptu must be a reasonable man so talk to him and seek his guidance. Gosh, this is why I'm not a fan of marriage.

Bigtboi follow this advice shoogbo??

What even pain me most is the fact that u said she's a prominent person in the church .....mtcheew church don sufferrrr

1 Like

Re: Bleep by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2021
the child is 1 year nine months plus and right now your wife is 5 months pregnant.
na so the phok dey hungry the two of una ba

Op! respect yourself o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.