Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (36661 Views)

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by airminem(f): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2020
iammolise:

Daz riiite curvliness kiss 4ck the US, and Iran too... 4ck war talk let's talk love only. wink I really love what I see, can I get to know ya?
sad You can see me but i cant see YOU grin
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by sammysage(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2020
The excuse of self defence have always been used by aggressive nations to act preemptively and in so doing further their interests. History they say favour the bold.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by luluman: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Blindersoff:
After WWII, IRAN is the only country in the world that has struck US military bases and US could not respond. Lmao in Trumptinton
And what does it profit you?
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by luluman: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Seunaj05:
This fight is already finished nau. Its Trump vs Iran vs Democrats 2:0 in favour of the Potus!
Well, I knew that Iran would make mouth to protect it's ego and then stage a downplayed/watered retaliatory attack.
I bet you that no country wants to go to war with the United States, not even Russia (And if not Russia then it can never be anyone else) As for China, China would rather keep doing its bussiness than participate in any war at all. In any war involving the United States, China will always be in the middle because it needs the United States to grow its economy more than the whole of the rest of the world, the same way Iran needs the US to grow it's economy.
I lost sympathy for the Iranians when I heard that the Obama administration gave Iran 150 Billion dollar! earlier ceased and an additional 1.8 billion dollars in cash as part of the peace deal initiated by the United States. Guess what, instead of Iran to judiciously use this money to grow its economy and provide livelihood for it's people, they went and use the money to buy armouries and weapons of mass destruction when their citizens are hungry! This singular act makes it clear that Iran values conflicts more than human lifes and livelihood.
Did we hear trump mentioned in his speech that Iranians chanted death to America the same day they recieved billions of dollars from America? I think that if they were not going to say thank you America, then they should have rejected the fund in all humility. In my own opinion, America did try it's best to be diplomatic before unleashing its capability on Iran. I don't know why the world's diplomatic minds are trying to hit hard on Trump for sending a strong message to the people who have refused to accept an hand of friendship and would not stop launching offensive attacks on America and Americans. Dude is only doing his job fearlessly unlike an Obama.
Let's be frank, Iran do not understand negotiations and diplomacy, the language they understood of course is WAR! My prayer is that may any country such as Iran never become the world power, otherwise the whole world will be soaked in blood.
If world power ever leave U.S I fear for the worst o
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by follock007(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
calculator123:
Trump, the persians Slayer

The US is ready to print cash just to fight this war for all eternity... Iran means Iron and Persian means Pass Eon or Skip Eon (Scorpion).
On the Military compass, Scorpion is complementing the Moon with sun ray currents... It is an unavoidable eclipse.

Trump is a maniac.

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Stanbaba30: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Blindersoff:
After WWII, IRAN is the only country in the world that has struck US military bases and US could not respond. Lmao in Trumptinton
.., Be deceiving your self, only have some sense that the United States can NEVER, I repeat, can NEVER be kept quiet. If they intend to obliterate any enemy country, its like drinking lemonade bought from KFC's cheapest malls. Be warned all ya..
! Long live the United States of America.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Blindersoff: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Stanbaba30:
.., Be deceiving your self, only have some sense that the United States can NEVER, I repeat, can NEVER be kept quiet. If they intend to obliterate any enemy country, its like drinking lemonade bought from KFC's cheapest malls. Be warned all ya..
! Long live the United States of America.

The brainwash is truly deep with you
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by rhames(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.dw.com/en/at-un-us-and-iran-invoke-self-defense-for-military-confrontation/a-51936221

Americans dont fight alone. They fight only if they support of the European partners.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Stanbaba30: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Blindersoff:

The brainwash is truly deep with you
U believe I'm brainwashed, u wonder what I'll say of you. nevertheless, note this, you mess with the US , you'll regret it. Fortunately for you, you can't even dare it.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by iammolise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
airminem:
sad You can see me but i cant see YOU grin
Yeah that's right...
I prefer being low profile on here, I sent u a mail kindly reply back wink
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by tck2000(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2020
noblealuu:
shocked

US President Donald Trump on Wednesday signaled his intention to de-escalate the situation following Iran's attack on US targets in Iraq, citing a moderate response from Tehran for Soleimani's killing.

Trump has decided to let go since they were no casualties, Iran has been coward. Let the tensions douse already.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why are you people this daft?

They informed the Iraqi government because they didn't want to cause another trouble of killing foreigners on their own soil. The Iraqi government informed the Americans . That was what happened. Or you think they are terrosit like the USA where they'd kill a terrorist in a foreign soil? No these iranians are intelligent. Moreover it was just a warning strike. If they wanted it to be brutal, they wouldn't have told anyone. Don't be dull, read and digest.

https://www.nairaland.com/5628889/noam-chomsky-us-rogue-state#85758611
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Holargyde:

Apparently, you took the hook, line and sinker of Trump's response from yesterday.
Hi good day, please I need your help, I was shortlisted for snepco scholarship, please I want you to tell me all the necessary info on how I can pass, the topics I should read on English and math, and all help you can render on what I should do to win like you.
Thanks, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.