Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (37043 Views)

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Bondinus(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tenshades:

Check inwards...Even some Republicans are condemning Trump...
You really need to stop watching CNN

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by NOC1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
Well it looks like Trump was all noise and no action afterall grin grin

Now he wants to negotiate peace

it was a diplomatic approach, US did what they want to do and achieved their aim.
Iran went and informed his enemy that they will bomb that night, only to target empty spots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by emerged01(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
After WWII, IRAN is the only country in the world that has struck US military bases and US could not respond. Lmao in Trumptinton
What would be their reason for doing that When their sole aim has been achieved?

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Blindersoff: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bondinus:

Some Republicans are condemning Trump. You really need to watch MSNBC, CBC, Al Jazeera and BBC since you do not trust CNN. Incidentally they all are saying the same thing

3 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by GamalNasser: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

He has put the Iranians where he wants them , another new Deal ..They dont call Trump the master of negotiation for nothing
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Blindersoff: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
YolobaMuslim:

Yes, my fellow Yoloba moozlem.
After killing Iranian general like a stray rat, they could only attack an empty building after begging the American occupants to evacuate and waited for hours to make sure no one is in the facility.

Check it bro, from your comments are we Yoloba moozlems not inheritably stupid?

Onye Igbo dika m na i'nakpo onye ofe mmiri. You no well
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by imanray37(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
FamousMonk:
This niggers just shattered my plans..
I was wishing there'll be World War 3 so the entire world will be plunged into chaos and I'd finally have a field day with my Neighbour's wife Mama Sikiratu..

Well,I guess not all wishes come true..

*spitsangry .

an indomie generation pervert sighted
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Roon9(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nelsizzy:
You are a joke bro. An Iranian MAJOR GENERAL was killed like a chicken in Iraqi by US missiles and all Iran could do as a retaliation is to bomb an abandoned hut. Yet Trump is the noisemaker, how old are you?

I am not an advocate for war, just needed to make it clearer for this zombie.

The guy is a sick joke jor. pay him no mind

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by GamalNasser: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

Some Republicans are condemning Trump. You really need to watch MSNBC, CBC, Al Jazeera and BBC since you do not trust CNN. Incidentally they all are saying the same thing

No Republican condemned Trump , what could they be condemning him for ? Killing a Terrorist?

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by luuvv: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

Stop saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Shame to your parents

Do you have respect for parents at all? On top international matters?

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by jaggedboi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
FamousMonk:
I was wishing there'll be World War 3 so the entire world will be plunged into chaos and I'd finally have a field day with my Neighbour's wife Mama Sikiratu..

*spitsangry .

Not even 1 like for ur rubbish comment.... See as I will use it to get some like and shares.
Lesson: no dey yarn dust for Naira land platform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Saint99: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
flexyrule:
UN is US. US is UN
You are right.
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Blindersoff: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

He has put the Iranians where he wants them , another new Deal ..They dont call Trump the master of negotiation for nothing

He has actually destroyed all chances of being in charge of negotiations. Just today Iran said they reserve the right now to get out of any nuclear deal since USA/Trump were the ones guilty of breaking and withdrawing from the last one.

Iran holds all the cards now

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by luuvv: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Some idiots are saying Iran bypassed US defense system. How would you know when you dont read wide but narrow. There were no missile defense system in the bases. Even the warning system was from US homeland Mississippi. They only had bunkers were the few military personnel went into the moment the alarm was triggered. Mind you that satelite and heat sensors were able to track the projectiles of the missiles. If it were coming to the base that houses over 5000 US personnel, all these talk would not be happening now. Iran would have a rumble of dust by today.

Peace is projected through strength. Trump has achieved his aim by killing Soleiman but would have done more if any life of US soldiers were lost. 'America First' is now a conciousness in the heart of every terrorist and sympathizers.

Richdad

Sensible submission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by 21cents: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
punisha:
Of cos it is expected...and if such negotiations become futile, war becomes a necessity to humble those clowns.
How can they accept responsibility for the base that was bombed when they r only cowards...
if they didn't take responsibility then that makes them cowards. they did, so I don't understand what you really mean by the last line
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Blindersoff: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

No Republican condemned Trump , what could they be condemning him for ? Killing a Terrorist?

A terrorist he and pompeo still cannot provide evidence on to back their claim?

Not all Republicans are zombies. Pompeo has been asked thrice to provide evidence and he still cannot

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by wickedtuna: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
After WWII, IRAN is the only country in the world that has struck US military bases and US could not respond. Lmao in Trumptinton
but dont you think the US has already achieved its aim but killing the general? Its not like they ever wanted any war. Shame on Iran for firing more than a dozen missiles and not hit anyone.

4 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Shame to your parents

Wasted education, I wish his parents donated the money to charity

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
I keep telling folks that Iran will retaliate and there will be no response from anybody, aiiint nobody wanna go to war with a powerful/controversial Muslim country like Iran,especially not USA,them Muslims got nothing to lose they take death with pride,on the other hand the USA is filled with various people from all works of life with a stable economy they wouldn't risk a war cos they got more to lose.
So all those tweets from trump was just speeches, they didn't mean nothing, cos he himself know what's up cos no one totally wins a war doesn't matter how many bombs you got both sides will suffer.

1 Like

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Tenshades(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bondinus:

3 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by etrange: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
jaggedboi:

Not even 1 like for ur rubbish comment.... See as I will use it to get some like and shares.
Lesson: no dey yarn dust for Naira land platform.

No likes yet o... just saying grin grin grin
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Tenshades(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

A terrorist he and pompeo still cannot provide evidence on to back their claim?

Not all Republicans are zombies. Pompeo has been asked thrice to provide evidence and he still cannot

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Temple1288(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

Watch Fox News.. Every Media House you mentioned there is just an avenue for Anti-Trump..

REPUBLICANS WILL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE WITH WAR! THEY CONSERVATIVE IN NATURE AND YOU CAN'T TAKE WAR AWAY FROM CONSERVATISM!
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Timekeeper: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

If u get sense, u go know say USA won... They killed 2nd in command of a sovereign nation and all Iran cud do was to strike an empty base.... Chai.. Iran na mumu, why dem no strike American citizen na

4 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
The Arrogant US president Trump is becoming a pain in the ass. Is it because he was opportune to rule the world he feels he can override it.

This is why l like Obama he would have handled things differently.

Yeah, the way he (Obama) did in Libya

3 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by SmartyPants(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

Why are you drinking panadol for Iran's headache?
Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Timekeeper: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
The Arrogant US president Trump is becoming a pain in the ass. Is it because he was opportune to rule the world he feels he can override it.

This is why l like Obama he would have handled things differently.

Yes he wud have given them. Billions of dollars again to beg them Abi... Mumu yoruba moslem....

Death to any fucking terrorist including u, that if u r an enemy of the state

2 Likes

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Timekeeper: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They know what Iran is capable of and the surprises up their sleeves. A country that deceived the whole world some years back about stopping their nuclear program. A nuclear program they started in the 1950s and you think they would just abandon it thats if they've not developed weapons of mass destruction yet. I only pity two countries if this situation should escalate. Iraq whose soil will no doubt be turned into the battle ground and that tiny, weak and cry baby country called Israel that relies so much on military support from the us , Europe and all her other allies. Israel would have been a long forgotten country all these decade if not for their sugar daddies in the west that always come to their aid whenever they're in trouble..

See them, nairaland Iran prime Minister

Na mouth,, u just dey vomit spit since morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
FamousMonk:

*spitsangry .

mad oo (: :-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.