Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,970 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria (75131 Views)

Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by jossy1luv(f): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Greatzeus:

Wow shocked
Time registered: 2007
I salute oh shocked
I salute u too sir
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Czartega(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
lebron7:

Awwwwn
Such a poor foolish nigger
Better go hustle make u no dey defend scrap

you wey don hustle finish wetin be your net worth? no that one too much for you, wetin you don achieve? iPhone 6 wey you buy second hand for 40k
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by lebron7(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Czartega:

you wey don hustle finish wetin be your net worth? no that one too much for you, wetin you don achieve? iPhone 6 wey you buy second hand for 40k
Lol
E pain am well well
Tecno brain
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by aylipple: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Timmyspy:

I've got the same phone with just a burnt motherboard. No thanks to the huge voltage charger. If your motherboard is still OK, can we discuss a trade?

Ok. Motherboard confirmed in good condition. Let me know how this works. Cheers.
Re: Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria by Timmyspy(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2020
aylipple:

Ok. Motherboard confirmed in good condition. Let me know how this works. Cheers.
Lets talk on whatsapp.
Please message me as soon as you get this message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.