Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do I Break Up With Him? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Break Up With Him? (85145 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Nord vpn 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price

Working 101 %

Loading all sites
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by ominirajj: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:

Attention doesn’t pay bills, woman.
See no matter how a man or guy spend on us as a lady we want attention too.
When there is no attention in relationship it become situationship.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by AstuteAyo(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Some people are actually not a call type. I have a friend like that too, he barely calls or chat me, sometimes busy though, but whenever we are together... He gives me his 100%. He has a pure heart and remains my best friend.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Philinho(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Fareee123 post=85641751]I'm not leaving him again bro,I've just been unhappy with the new development [/quote
Thank God you'll not leave him again cos Nairaland had put your brain on factory reset. ..The relationship that may even end at the sch gate...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Philinho(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2020
koldej:
Das even if he is fuckin it atoo
I tell you.The worse is that they are not in same school.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by apharm(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2020
lomprico:

yahoo boi! he is fattening you for the kill. grin

Lol...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by spiralwedge(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Fareee123,
I for one don't like phone calls. I have established that in my family, workplace etc. But I love WhatsApp and text messages. I prefer you text me to ask me if you could call me.
And if you call too often, I will avoid you or block you. Even at work, WhatsApp, email and intercomm are the best to communicate with me. Any other thing is usually because of idleness or lack of proper planning.

Just to let you know there are people like us.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Bryan88(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tormentor053:
A great fool is always ungrateful.....

Just because of call, you wanna call off the relationship and destroy those good memories you share together?

Maybe a new guy is shaking your legs at the moment, but be rest assured, that same new guy will also exhibit one character that would make you wanna break up with him.
BROS THERE IS MORE TO RELATIONSHIPS THAN JUST MONEY O....MONEY NO B EVERYTHING O

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Bryan88(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
Women are something else.
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!
UNCLE I LIKED YHUR COMMENT O BUT THERE IS MORE TO RELATIONSHIPS THAN JUST MONEY AND HARD WORK TRUST ME...EXCEPT D BAE IN QUESTIONS IS JST AFTER D MONEY AND THATS WHEN SHE WONT COMPLAIN BUT IF THE BAE IN QUESTION TRULY LOVES HER GUY, THERE ARE THINGS MONEY CANT MAKE UP FOR.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by yusufmurry: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fareee123:
well, I never asked for it,my dad gives me house rent which he knows about, but he still pays it because when I had issues with my roommate in my first year,the Lady broke my head,so he got me another apartment and told the landlord to call him whenever the rent expires. Not all guys don't have sense like you

What have you done for this guy?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by yusufmurry: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
spiralwedge:
Fareee123,
I for one don't like phone calls. I have established that in my family, workplace etc. But I love WhatsApp and text messages. I prefer you text me to ask me if you could call me.
And if you call too often, I will avoid you or block you. Even at work, WhatsApp, email and intercomm are the best to communicate with me. Any other thing is usually because of idleness or lack of proper planning.

Just to let you know there are people like us.

Thanks. Same mentality I go with. I text to ask if convenient to take call before I will call you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Suremikky(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
tightpussy156:
ungrateful fool.Another guy they shark you for body.what else do you want he pays ur rent,take care of all ur needs. yet you can't call.you want his calls 24hrs an want him around 24hrs.if he doesn't go out an work, busy how will he make all the money he is spending on you.what I see here is like you are a confuse being. go huzzle for ur life you get hands an legs ifvu not comfortable with him again. who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.

No mind the awu.. she wants to start fucking another guy close by so she's looking for justification..women and their stupid antics

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Epositive(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Offpoint:

So guy wey dey spend money on woman anyhow na "better guy"?

Las Las na me go knack you jazz

grin

I wan help her move her ministry to the permanent site ni
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by tanjose7(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
all
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ah every two weeks 10k and paying of rent if na me I for don get business. Abeg be happy im dey hustle give you money self what about the ones that will be cooking soup with your brain as meat.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
mamaafrik:
you well so??
Aboki,ur state of wellness no reach mine
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by quincee88(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
NOW HE FRANKLY SEES YOU AS A CHEAP AND ONLY DEMANDING GIRL, WHICH YOU REALLY ARE. FOR CHRIST SAKE, HOW DO YOU HEAP YOUR LIFE NEEDS ON A GUY LIKE THAT -- A STUDENT AT THAT? EVEN IF THAT CASH ISN'T A BIG DEAL, EVERY RIGHT THINKING MAN WILL SEE YOU AS AN UNPRODUCTIVE AFRICAN REAP-OFF AND WILL NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUS TOO. CHANGE GIRL, GIVE YOURSELF SOME VALUES

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by worworbabe: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

There is nothing worse than unreciprocated love. I have been there and know what it feels like. You need to let him know how you feel and if it is time he needs, you need that reassurance. Fact is, nothing can keep you from people you truly love.He can't be too busy if he teuly lovea you. There is no joy in having lots of money and being in a loveless relationship. Many women married to rich men cry to sleep daily.

So please don't listen to people who think that the money he gives you supercedes the attention you crave. They are speaking from a poverty driven mindset.

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Shezkid: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Focus on your studies Just like him too...
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by govto: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fareee123:
I do well for myself too,I make and sell wigs and I'm a make up artist,my parents still cater for me too, if I leave him,I can't have a problem financially, I just don't know if I can love someone else the way I love him,I'm sad.
[color=#990000][/color]

#chai...God will heal your relationship
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
kiddapunk:
this one that cannot give woman 500 naira without demanding sex. close your mouth!, dingbat.

Too much Igbo go injure you aleye.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Lonelyloner: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

I understand the frustration, believe me.
The money becomes useless without the love.
I think you need to find out for yourself, what exactly is the problem.

Stop asking him what the problem is. Obviously he doesn't want to be honest with you.

You are a woman. Use your God given superpowers. I don't know why women abandon their intelligence when in love.

Note, I'm a guy and I really want you to fix it because being in this position for too long might deal with you.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by slimkeem(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
You knew his school right,carry your body completely and check on him if you truly love him,but inform him before doing that..You don't know what's going on through his mind.. Try visiting so that you can see what's it..
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Legendguru: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
But he fuckssx u regularly
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by cassyrooy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
golddare:

Sometimes guys shot down emotions just to focus on other things that will make life better for both of you.
Very spot on, but women fail to see things the way we do.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by IamSalt: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!

98.92% of women are Chief General Overseer of all species of confusions.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by GiftEminibest: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy

She is not leaving him again. We have not entered 2nd page and you’ve already capitulated.

Money is talking.

How many students in their final year would shower you with money like that? It’s like you are not reasoning like a business woman.
Yeah, I think so.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by golddare: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
cassyrooy:
Very spot on, but women fail to see things the way we do.

It's their nature not their faults.
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by skedy1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davash222:
Chaii!

Small sense de am
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by skedy1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
One word... Distance!

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 13, 2020
It seems he is using you as a thesis for some kind of course I'm speaking from experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.