Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” (34643 Views)

Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie / Reactions As Netflix Subscribers Cancel Accounts Due To Gay “jesus” Movie / Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2020
OndoRaph:
So, now what are you not saying?
I'm not saying what you can't understand.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2020
FrMbaka:

Why is world war 3 not happening in China

because they are doing the same to christiain in there islamic countries
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

When you give attention to things that doesn't matter, you're making a heap out of nothing. It's inconsequential to put energy into something that we all know won't last, let the voices and agitations be heard and seen in heralding the Gospel.

And please don't tell me that's the first time you'll see people's misrepresenting Christ. It has always been a perennial issue, and that's how it'll continue to be until we give attention to what matters(preaching the Gospel) more than defending Christ by mere sentiments or online protest.

History is full of people misrepresenting Christ yet short on Christians holding them accountable save Martin Luther. Christians give forgiveness as the excuse and then they cover them pedophiles with the white cloth.

Enough crazy talk. Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

When you give attention to things that doesn't matter, you're making a heap out of nothing. It's inconsequential to put energy into something that we all know won't last, let the voices and agitations be heard and seen in heralding the Gospel.

And please don't tell me that's the first time you'll see people's misrepresenting Christ. It has always been a perennial issue, and that's how it'll continue to be until we give attention to what matters(preaching the Gospel) more than defending Christ by mere sentiments or online protest.

History is full of people misrepresenting Christ yet short on Christians holding them accountable save Martin Luther. Christians give forgiveness as the excuse and then they cover them pedophiles with the white cloth.

Enough crazy talk. Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else.

https://www.nairaland.com/5548872/millenieum-church-been-homo-factory

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by grandstar(m): 2:38am On Jan 10, 2020
I totally support this.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by nurusystem(m): 5:28am On Jan 10, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Good. Jesus isn’t gay. The devil can only try but will always loose laslas
*Sings Jesu ti joba Jesu ti joba Baraye fe Baraye ko Jesu ti joba
oba nibo..oba for where for which verse they write am.tell me my learn
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by nurusystem(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2020
MadKing:
Basketmouth didn't do half quarter of this one before they called for his head, insulted him, and stripped him off his ambassadorial deal with the EU (even though his happened years ago and he apologised then)

This ones are making mockery of the epitome of a whole religion all in the name of freedom of expression, and some powers that be are keeping mute

Hypocrites

angry
blasphemy is not good hope the Christians can see,,even me as a Muslim condemned such ,because we own Jesus and is 100% a Muslim, if we strive on Netflix they will said we r violence, those attacking on Christmas eve no get lever,they can't die for gay Jesu
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by lexy2014: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

Once again, u have strayed far away from home without answering d questions I asked
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by herin12: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Mcdonald’s Food For Thoughts Survey is sponsored by the largest fast-food chain in the UK, McDonald’s. The main motive behind conducting this McDFoodForThoughts Survey is to collect genuine McDonald’s complaints, reviews, suggestions, and feedback from customers.http://detroit-electric.co.uk/
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Isnow: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

Guy if u are unsure of something shouldn't you just shut the Bleep up So becos Jesus had 12 disciples that makes him gay who told you he did not have female fends Salome, Martha,Mary Magdalene and Mary the sis of Lazarus were all very close female friends of Jesus, they we're equally close friends to Jesus as his disciples he selected the 12 disciples becos they we're able men who would be able to travel and preach with him, Women at that time would not have had the luxury of been able to travel with him then as they had other obligations
And as for the relationship stuff Jesus came for a higher purpose Romantic relationships would have been an unwanted distraction which would have been stupid since Jesus is God and doesn't need something so casual as sec to hinder him from his purpose
So next time research b4 u come out and display ur ignorance in a manner that might affect ur reputation and maybe that of ur unborn generations to come

don't mind the vagabond
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Once again, u have strayed far away from home without answering d questions I asked
No problem, suit yourself.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by salam8528: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
MadKing:
Basketmouth didn't do half quarter of this one before they called for his head, insulted him, and stripped him off his ambassadorial deal with the EU (even though his happened years ago and he apologised then)

This ones are making mockery of the epitome of a whole religion all in the name of freedom of expression, and some powers that be are keeping mute

Hypocrites

angry
when u guys start understanding that the world is ruled by the demons the better for us all. How can a country allow gay practice all in the name of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Kingsean(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad

you're not a born again christian. stop lying. no Christian would write all these.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Ogaonos: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

When you learn to remove sentiments from your mind before you comment, you'd understand things easily. I know you deliberately don't read the part I wrote "we don't learn Christ..." or everybody that point things right to you are atheist?
Ur sentiment comments is wat made me think so.u were saying is mere sentiments to protest Nd rebruke such movies Nd we should ignore it Nd preach d gospel.u don't know d tricks of satan.wen passion of Christ came out it attract attentn e no take time b4 da Vinci code came out 2 biased pple mind.protesting about such is good then u preach d gospel if u don't protest Nd preach d true.u start meeting pple with a stone heart.dt u preach eh to no avail.so to say am sentiments u nt a believer.let look at worldly stuff look at us Africans hw d media have biased pple about we africans.if u say ignore such it will become d true in youth minds.den Lata they put another movie to depopularize d Bible before u knw Ur children go find it hard to go church or reason God.wat I feel d comedy was trying to do was to make gays feel less comfortable Nd less persecuted but there beta well to do it Dan using christ.is talk like urs it mere sentiments to judge youth dressing Christianity is in. d heart is wat degraded d church of today
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Ogaonos:
Ur sentiment comments is wat made me think so.u were saying is mere sentiments to protest Nd rebruke such movies Nd we should ignore it Nd preach d gospel.u don't know d tricks of satan.wen passion of Christ came out it attract attentn e no take time b4 da Vinci code came out 2 biased pple mind.protesting about such is good then u preach d gospel if u don't protest Nd preach d true.u start meeting pple with a stone heart.dt u preach eh to no avail.so to say am sentiments u nt a believer.let look at worldly stuff look at us Africans hw d media have biased pple about we africans.if u say ignore such it will become d true in youth minds.den Lata they put another movie to depopularize d Bible before u knw Ur children go find it hard to go church or reason God.wat I feel d comedy was trying to do was to make gays feel less comfortable Nd less persecuted but there beta well to do it Dan using christ.is talk like urs it mere sentiments to judge youth dressing Christianity is in. d heart is wat degraded d church of today
All right. I heard you.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by luluman: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Jesus fight his battle

Am just a Christian with brain though
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. Our bible did not teach us to protect our jesus but the other way round.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by luluman: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Nice decision. Abeg Nigeria should follow suit
Ni..wetin? Justice no dey hear o
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by kryptem: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
(URGENT)

PLEASE, I NEED THE MHZ FREQUENCIES OF THE FOLLOWING TV STATIONS ( Reception in LAGOS VICINITY):

1. ONTV
2. DBN
3. MITV
4. LTV
5. OGTV
6. GALAXY TV
7. MBI

Just as AIT is broadcasting on 471.25Mhz, I need the MHz the above listed stations can be gotten. You can quote me if you know of any.
Thank you all as I await your good getsure in rendering this favour.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Neoteny(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Look at this bastard terrorist
Seems like your penny a penis who,re of a mother did not teach you to show respect and appreciation to those who are setting your jaded head right.
She should have just done you a favour by blowing herself up when you were still a terrorist foetus
By now you would have been in peace in pieces instead of slamming your brain on the floor five times everyday of your terrible life.
Now to the meat of the matter. It is a proven fact that you're stupeed. But I found it absurd that you're trying to outdo yourself in this rat race of stupidity.
Show evidence that the masked men are Christians wielding a bible and shouting Jesus during the attack or go for a brain test as it seems ur brain is falling out of its place tongue

Oh sorry, it was actually Hindus that carried out the attack because they're outraged on behalf of the docile christians.

Mtchew

When confronted with evidence of christian terrorists the only defense you can muster is a lame one.

You're an idiot and i hope you die a painful death.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
And the culprit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / #bbnaija: Khafi In Tears Because Gedoni Keeps Distance From Her Since Kim Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.