Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (82889 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by iamme1234(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2020
czarr:
I expect you to hold her to the same standard you hold yourself, how can you be a virgin and still friend a non virgin girl? it means she has more experience than you....she go use your heart play betking

Lol
That guy needs to be educated
Am sure if she marries that lady
The guy will be the one doing house chore and many more
Mugu him still has mind to post such on Nairaland
When you knew 80% of people here are meant to insult you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by hardbody: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

You won't knack her and you won't let her knack in peace instead you be disturbing God trying to find his face and konji dey worry daughter of zion. Oga don't bother, she sef has since left you in her mind.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by iamme1234(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2020
Suremikky:

Stop calling her your girl you fool..some men are just not worthy to be called men

He is boy
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by iamme1234(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Reading your story Mr boy seems I should stone you
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by foshe36: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2020
I think this story is not real.. Some people want to get people talking in here..
On the other hand, if its real somebody needs to give the OP a sounding slap.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Obason22(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2020
U can continue to keep ur virginity nah, and let her do her things as pleases.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Thunderblasts(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed
Na them!!!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by calabardick(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

You yourself needs deliverance than that slut.
Now listen

- you want to be a pastor and you associate yourself with someone that can't pray, fast or read the Word?
- your parent pray and saw negative. You couldn't see it because you're already carried, your eyes have been blinded by lust
- you want to damn the consequences and marry her? Ask from others that did same, they're either divorced or running from one Alfa, prophet, pastor, babalawo to the other
- you're undefiled and you want to marry an already defilled woman? Bros why?
- are you called by God or by yourself? Because if it's God that calls you He would've rejected her even before you meet her
- how on earth can a pastor search for a wife on social media? Are you mad? They're all hustlers.
- if at all you're call, forget searching for a wife, focus on your calling, when time comes He that calls you will surely give you yours
- Adam never asked for a wife, he was busy with his destiny, it was Gods decision to give him eve, so be focus,
- abort that ungodly relationship before it aborts your destiny
- that kind wife go fvck your entire congregation
- finally, marriage is honorable according to His Word, you can never have a honorable marriage with an harlot (because that's what she is). In order for you to have a honorable marriage sir you need a honorable partner.
- I perceive you're from a Godly home, but it's unfortunate that the devil is about to use you and destroy that family, he has dispatched one of his agent to you. Be careful

Good morning pastor
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Leviticuss: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmmmm, women... Insatiable
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by prevailer247(f): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2020
noblejking:

It's clear that you don't want her again.

Why are you still asking us when there is nothing positive about her... According to your list.

You forgot to list the day she sacrificed to visit you at your place.

Meanwhile, Agreeing to sex is not sex sir.

Try another lady to see if that one will help your life with prayers from 8pm to 8am.

Yeye Boyfriend
grin na wa for u boss � meanwhile you have a point someone can actually agree to sex via chat without being serious about it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kinzation(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Who else agree with me OP is an OTONDO for real!!!

You told her no sex before marriage and she is not a virgin... You later caught her concurring to meet a REAL NIGGA in an Hotel... Oga what do you expect She is not a virgin, she has been receiving the dick, now you told her you love her and she believed, then you hid your Almighty Virgin Rod in your pants... And expect her not to meet up with a REAL NIGGA

I respect your decision "No Sex before Marriage" but I dont blame the girl either. We NON-VIRGINS know how that stuff itch!

If am to be the girl, i will make sure you don't find out, and also make sure my ToTo become a POTHOLE before you enter. Anyway, you wont discover, since you dont know HOW A TIGHT PUSSY look like.

Omo, this OP is annoying me badly right now, i wish he is close, I would have kicked his ASS.
You wan become pastor and you are lusting after the flesh, you don't know LUST OF THE FLESH is a SIN

So many mistake you have made:
1. You went for an OLOSHO a professional one

2. You were carried away by beauty

3. You starved a living soul of sex, and still accused her

4. You called her a CHEAT when she have not CHEATED

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGA!!!
Pastor wey even disobey God again.
hisparents prayed and knew you guys won't be compatible
he still went ahead
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by otokx(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Truly, wonders will never end shocked
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skoolface01: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin :DFood wey she don dey used to, just because u nor want eat am b4 marraige cos u don't know the taste come mean say make she nor chop am with anoda person?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kinzd(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
I.M.E.S!!!
TheRealProphet:
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Faber(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
czarr:
I expect you to hold her to the same standard you hold yourself, how can you be a virgin and still friend a non virgin girl? it means she has more experience than you....she go use your heart play betking

Bro some guys just dey fall hands...30yrs and still virgin...mumu guy...some guys should be donated to scientists make them use their good for nothing d**ks take test male contraceptive drugs for real niggarz.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Kemight15: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Op come jare I'm available cheesy

I'm a virgin going to 25years of age
I'm a working class lady and ready to have a boyfriend/husband. Thou might not be as pretty as your girl oo. tongue grin grin

I will wait till our wedding Night as well..

You're not the type that will cheat on me when we marry.

Don't quote me oo I'm not feeling fine embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by popcykaylah(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pele o pastor .. shebi she told you what you wanted to hear .. ode oshi
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by returncole: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2020
I'm learning everyday shaa... Not everyone on nairaland here has their brain inside their skull.. some have it in their private part and their private part is inside their skull grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
MunorAnne:
And you are still saying "my girl"?
nice Monike cool
I hope your face is as pretty as your Moniker sad
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Don't you hear when naira Marley said (how could you trust a hoe, never ever trust a hoe, olosho is a goal at the same time never trust a hoe, sha she break your heart ni, sho mo wipe won ma n gbe omo oba fun oshun ni)

My brother use your head she isn't for you. The lord will provide you your mummy GO
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MunorAnne(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
nice Monike coolthanks.
I hope your face is as pretty as your Moniker sad
could be.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
MunorAnne:
could be.
kindly send it via email lemme glance at it cool
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MunorAnne(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
kindly send it via email lemme glance at it cool
like seriously? What makes you think I'd want to do that?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
MunorAnne:
like seriously? What makes you think I'd want to do that?
cos I'm ordering you to and it's a command.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by oblaak(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Bro please what is this imes? I would really love to know. Thanks
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.
Bro, how did you get hold of the convo?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Yeecar(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Baba! The answers are right there in your face... No dey tell woman say you wan marry am at the first stage of the relationship.
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.