Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (82896 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by odinga1of: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Originalsly:

Aspiring pastor..... selecting wife from Facebook. Are they not beautiful babes in your church? Did you ever read the part in the Bible where it said you must not be unequally yoked?....pastor wanting to marry an atheist?...but I know you can explain. You praying and fasting to[i]know God's mind[/i].... parents praying for guidance.... parents got answer... what did you learn?...pastor?

I advise you marry her..... never mind she would he sleeping around... the most important thing is that you will have a beautiful wife... and she will make beautiful children.... never mind they may not be yours.

OP the Great Originalsly that toured Amerika (New York) to be precise have advice you.

He doesn't comment anyhow, for him to comment on your stupidity.

Oga you need deliverance.

By the way, nor come Warri ooo, make I nor vex injure you.

Virgin Brain, vigin attitude and virgin thinking faculty.

Next time approach girl physically, Facebook is not the right channel.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by franchasng: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.
She is your wife, it is your calling to deliver her from the spirit of dickenson, don't abandon her please, you need to deliver her and she will love you forever lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by AquariusRising: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lies! Lies!! Lies!! Or should I say fake news! Or fake stories from unknown monikers that registered not up to a month ago.

I don't understand it and I'm hopeful that this is not a Nairaland problem; all these news about fake things that non existent women did. It almost feels like there is a covert image degradation campaign going on against women on Nairaland.

Frankly, I am bored and disgusted with it. There are 120million Nigerians; assuming half that number are women, how many of this number are doing hateful and disgusting things? that some oafs have been allowed to use Nairaland to spread their disgusting lies and propaganda?

I know my mother! I know my sisters, aunts and other female relatives. I know my friends mothers, their aunts and sisters. A lot of you here on Nairaland know your Mothers and female relatives, they are all good, hard working women who support their spouses and raise their children properly.

I refuse to let the antics of a few hungry, ill-bred women be used to ruin the reputation of millions of long suffering Nigerian women. Men get married everyday, more of those marriages thrive, than those that fail. What is wrong with Nairaland? Shame on all those who let these fake stories get pushed to front page because of readership and sensationalism.

If you are weak of mind, feel free to allow these concocted lies brainwash you into believing that there are no longer good women out there. We attract what we deserve, so feel free to fill your world with thoughts that there are no good spouses out there, whether male or female, while people dance to the alter and into great lives with spouses that are the stuff dreams are made of.

My 10cents...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Her pucci is demanding service, if you can't conduct the service, let better Pastor COZA the Congo angry
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Octopusssy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.
This your girl is a military minded negress grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Revolva(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
30 years and still a virgin..Lord ave mercy..baba....u go fit bang when d time comes to bang on ur first time when you marry

infact naija girls are insane creature so confused and untrustworthy not all of dem sha but a bulk percentage of them are just one mouth call girls

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by ABINTUK(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

He is the one that needs brain resetting. Let him fast more, ulcer will soon introduce himself to him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am

This is so funny. Even red oil no dey sleep all day cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Gabson001(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
fear girls
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by ABINTUK(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
what more do you want from nairaland?....you want us to charge her to court?...use your head brother.

His pennis would have settled this a long time ago.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MisterChairman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
rubbish .. who knows if you're not well down there !
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Essential(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
No sex with you doesn't mean she can't have sex

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Rogersmith(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
fastseo:

Ur parents saw negative and u didn't care anything about that.

Bro please look for a man of God or someone who can see beyond the physical... I mean in a bible believing church.

Another area is about your dreams. Watch your dreams observe the kind of dreams u have.. Are u seeing animals like snakes, bat's, etc which are symbols of some entities from the other side, dirty water etc.

Please and please since u said u are a pastor or want to be one due to ur calling..

Finally.. Know that this world is full of wickedness of various kind, evil everywhere. A girl that have no regard for the world of God.... Will hardly be free from spirits
Bro, when someone’s girlfriend see snakes in her dreams sometimes and most times she doesn’t remember her dreams. What do you think could be the spiritual issue?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by justjasper(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
You are the architect of your ordeal. U don't even know what u need. If u are really spiritual as claimed, u needn't bother us here. The signs are obvious. U need to know someone well to propose marriage. My brother, don't be deceived by out- word appearance. Eg, big yansh, fair, ebony black, big breast to mention a few. That kind of a girl will send u to your early grave. Better call a spade a spade. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by dapadawee: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
brother as a Christian u are a spiritual being if at all u are a real one sir. as a spiritual being u need to know how to make choices. Christian picks a wife from his spirit not the street. what is a girl u are not yet married doing in your house for a good over a week and more times like that repeatedly. Bros look for a spiritually matured mentor. read book that can help you grow in spirit. we all learn as Christian have pass this your stage I can tell u that the girl isn't your wife. grow up son
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by chinexxx(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wales Adenuga Production will like this

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Maxxim: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin Op is the present day Hosea. Lol.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by biggie73(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans
.....no sex before marriage implies no marriage at all. Get that.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nwafancy: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Man of God fine ur way out
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by gonkin(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
As long as she aint a virgin no more, no sex till marriage is bulls#!t no sex doesn't mean she's can't have sex, she's probably banging her ex, never agree to such crap cuz the one she once had sex with is still capable of having his way with her under ur nose. So don't fool urself believing that no sex before marriage crap, if that's the case you're just a close friend nothing more.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yomi007k(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
yarimo:
if H+I = HI find +
Assignment.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by wavylevel: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dis one na dodoyo.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Imjustagirl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
First and foremost you need someone with a calling. Every other thing you wrote here is irrelevant.

You have a calling so you need someone that is like you, not the one that will pull down your glory.

You don't have a wife yet. Keep looking. Keep praying. Ask the Lord to give you a woman with the physical and mental attributes you are attracted to, but ask Him to give you one of His daughters.

It's very possible to get a saved sanctified heaven bound sexy beauty. Don't make the worst mistake anyone can make. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by IMASTEX: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Baba! The answers are right there in your face... No dey tell woman say you wan marry am at the first stage of the relationship.
That is because promising marriage is becoming somewhat to them.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
what more do you want from nairaland?....you want us to charge her to court?...use your head brother.
lmao
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by tityboi: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by sinceraconcept(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans
Kudos to you for keeping your virginity dude,it shows how disciplined and principled you are and even give me that confidence that many newer generations of religious leaders are going to be original(which we think is going into extinction) and not fake.
But you should have gone for an equally disciplined girl and not a used engine . There are many beautiful young virgins like yourself around that would give you beautiful and good children. I know how it feels when one falls in love but you need to discard her before she gives you heart break,there types are not good for marriage

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MicroSweet(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:
Wife her...

Something must kill a man.

She is your own Calvary
Bros, harmattan dey do me strong thing for lips: abeg, I no wan laugh.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by frozen70(f): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

You need someone who will support your pastoral and spiritual life

That's what you should look out for
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Op just Bleep her and dump her and stop disturbing us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by sinceraconcept(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

Bros,don't forget there are many virgins with that beautiful face(even more beautiful than your girl's),big boobs(bigger than your girl's),big ass and wide hips(even bigger and wider than your girl's),there are many virgins that are far sexier than your girl and they would love you to the moon and back. Don't underestimate that saying 'there are many fishes in the ocean'. There are many lovable good girls around bro,don't let your girl's look deceive you,there are many that are better than her physically,mentally and behaviourally

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by streetsoldier1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

Come forward for counselling bro, pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.