Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" (2081 Views)

Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line / Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
I was in the keke going some where today in the afternoon, the guy beside me asked my name, i said Aisha, only for him to say "can i be your Buhari"? Laff wan kill me. He couldn't even settle my t fare when we reached bus stop. All this small small boys sef undecided undecided

Modified
Why have you guys ignore the main topic which is the pick up line, and start attacking me for mentioning tfare. Shouldn't that be like my first impression about him? grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
fyzaila:
I was in the keke going some where today in the afternoon, the guy beside me asked my name, i said Aisha, only for him to say "can i be your Buhari"? Laff wan kill me. He couldn't even settle my t fare when we reached bus stop. All this small small boys sef undecided undecided
my sister did you pay for his joke, that you want him to pay for your t fare, Hajia barawo!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Apeh1978: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Because he he wants to be your Buhari which he never be he starts paying bills. Nigerian girls learn how to start a decent relationship

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by advanceDNA: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
2 mins .... you don already expect am to start paying.....?? Bet why una be like this??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Warl0ck: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
fyzaila:
cheap hoe-losho!!!

so u want make he pay ur tfare just few seconds afta havin conversation with you?

why una life bend like this?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by JustPowerApps(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin grin grin Billing at first sight cool

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by emmaodet: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Cholls:
my sister did you pay for his joke, that you want him to pay for your t fare, Hajia barawo!

😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by emmaodet: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
2 mins .... you don already expect him to start paying.....?? Why una be like this??

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Ballzproblemm: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
The lame pick up line some guys use they tire me sef wey no be girl, wetin be
"my color"
WTF,so cringe.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Reminderz: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
they call you guys fish brain and everyday you guys are going hard to justify why y'll are truly fish brains... Not even an effort to change the narrative...

9 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by NoSmoking: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Are u kidney me?

πŸ₯΄
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by osmosis101(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
First class biller

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Gadafii: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2023
Just listen to an average NAIJA girl with zero account balance and worn out dirty smelly wigs with 500 naira gown and slippers

He should settle for your tfare, hungry broke girls everywhere always ready to take any opportunity to explore men, this is how you lots get blinded by mere material things and ended up badly sometimes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by jaeyking(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

So if he had settle your t fare

You would have given him a chance

Foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by AgentGoat: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2023
For this hard time make person dey share money up and down say you be who?

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by emmaodet: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Gadafii:
Just listen to an average NAIJA girl with zero account balance and worn out dirty smelly wigs with 500 naira gown and slippers

He should settle for your tfare, hungry broke girls everywhere always ready to take any opportunity to explore men, this is how you lots get blinded by mere material things and ended up badly sometimes

😁😁😁😁
Chaii
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by NoahHadNoArk: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Got your mail, wanna reach me?

@op
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Exceed15: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

He cracked u up .. that's a talent. However he couldn't pay because he didn't have it. But if he was a yahoo boy u won't call him a small boy.. girls sha.
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Joecross888: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

Nice pick up line tho the guy try but women na only money Una like

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Joecross888:

Nice pick up line tho the guy try but women na only money Una like

I didn't bill him o. It's just an observation 🀷😌
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Exceed15:

He cracked u up .. that's a talent. However he couldn't pay because he didn't have it. But if he was a yahoo boy u won't call him a small boy.. girls sha.

Nooo na, all is cruise. I don't bill guys. If you give fine, if you don't have I'll reason with you.
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by SuperOnyi: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

Nooo na, all is cruise. I don't bill guys. If you give fine, if you don't have I'll reason with you.

shocked

I was the guy that asked to be your Buhari, I might be broke now but no for too long. Relationship shouldn't be all about money, but Nigerian girls never learn grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Exceed15: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

I already like u.. lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by dhiqson(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Aisha no dey fall my hand na lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I was the guy that asked to be your Buhari, I might be broke now but no for too long. Relationship shouldn't be all about money, but Nigerian girls never learn grin

True!
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2023
dhiqson:
Aisha no dey fall my hand na lipsrsealed

How πŸ€”
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by SuperOnyi: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

True!

shocked

Are you from Arewa?
Can I still be your Buhari? grin

Anyway...

Your name sounds like something I've heard before, a girl's nickname or something... I think that was back in high school.
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by MrColdsweat: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
The lame pick up line some guys use they tire me sef wey no be girl, wetin be

"my color"

WTF,so cringe.
Funny enough they work like magic.
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
fyzaila:

Modified
Why have you guys ignore the main topic which is the pick up line, and start attacking me for mentioning tfare. Shouldn't that be like my first impression about him? grin grin cheesy

If a guy makes a pass at a girl in a bus, he should be prepared to pay her tfare. If he does not want to, he'll start his toasting after she has paid her fare.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by Fahvvy: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
grandstar:

If a guy makes a pass at a girl in a bus, he should be prepared to pay her tfare. If he does not want to, he'll start his toasting after she has paid her fare.

Trash! undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fahvvy:

Trash! undecided...

Yes sir!
Re: Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" by fyzaila: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
grandstar:

Thank you for understanding! cheesy 🀝🀝

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playas β€œrules” And β€œpick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) / How Did Your Last Relationship End? / Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.