Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

"Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares (4483 Views)

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares by Kobojunkiee: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
ublight:
OK since your own is the doctrine of jesus himself, l dub u the elder brother of the Holy spirit
The teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ are written right there in scripture for everyone who has access to those teachings to learn for themselves, and those teachings haven't changed in over 2000 years. So the only excuse for not knowing it is ignorance and arrogance. undecided
Re: "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares by ublight: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ are written right there in scripture for everyone who has access to those teachings to learn for themselves, and those teachings haven't changed in over 2000 years. So the only excuse for not knowing it is ignorance and arrogance. undecided

Says someone who doesn't even understand the message of Christ in matt 5
Re: "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares by Kobojunkiee: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
ublight:

Says someone who doesn't even understand the message of Christ in matt 5
So, you think Jesus Christ did not mean what He said in Matthew 5 vs 15 - 17 ? undecided

Jesus Christ who was an Israelite and thus lived bound by God to living His Life in submission and obedience to the Constitution of the Land aka the Law of Moses , came to overule the same Law He was born bound to? lipsrsealed
Re: "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares by ublight: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So, you think Jesus Christ did not mean what He said in Matthew 5 vs 15 - 17 ? undecided

Jesus Christ who was an Israelite and thus lived bound by God to living His Life in submission and obedience to the Constitution of the Land aka the Law of Moses , came to overule the same Law He was born bound to? lipsrsealed

Comprehension is not your forte
Re: "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares by Kobojunkiee: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
ublight:
Comprehension is not your forte
So we are to believe it is your even though you have conveniently been unable to answer any of the questions posed up to this point of the discourse? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.