Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible (5176 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / God Never Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2021
One of the popular christian axioms is that God never makes mistakes. In fact there are worship songs about this.
Even though we can see that obviously God made several mistakes.
Interestingly at no point in the bible did God say he never makes mistakes. But some motivational pastors have always preached this.

Let us list the undeniable mistakes God made as accounted in the bible.
Note that this is in no way to diminish God's omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience.
Just to let us come to the truth as written in the bible after all Christ declared himself as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

1. Mistake in the Garden of Eden:
When God created the Garden of Eden and placed the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life in the same garden.
According to God, if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of life after eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil man would have remained eternally in the sinful state.
If you ask me, even evicting Adam and Eve from the Garden did not solve the problem as man has remained eternally in a sinful state. Which is why Jesus was sent to redeem man into eternal life.

2. Creating and Elevating Lucifer
Lucifer according to the bible is who is today known as Satan. Before he became known as Satan, he was one of the primary arch angel meaning he was one of the Angels closest to God and he led God's army, worship, etc.
After elevating Lucifer, at some point the bible says iniquity was found in him and he wanted to be God.
God obviously did not see that coming.

3. Mistake of Creating man in the first place. Genesis 6:5-7
Though details of this cannot really be found in the bible but God supposedly created man because his earlier creation which are Angels (especially Lucifer and his supporting angels) had failed him.
God supposedly created man to prove to Angels that he could have people worship him out of freewill.
Why did God eventually destroy the earth and preserve Noah and his family?
It was because God regretted creating man in the first place.

4. Mistake of the Promised Child
After the Adam and Eve fell from glory by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cursed the serpent and promised to send a child that would crush the serpent though the devil would bruise his heels.
God sent so many to fulfill this promise, from Seth to Isaac, Samson, etc but it never worked.
This failure continued until God sends Himself in human form who we call the only begotten son Jesus Christ.

5. Mistake of Freewill
Apparently the story of man's continued disobedience to God can be attributed to one simple factor, Freewill.
God supposedly gave man freewill because he did not want to force man to love him. He wanted to have a relationship with man as Father and Son unlike with the Angels. Yet it is this that has made God lose the power to redeem man because man's will is inclined to continue in sin and hedonism than piety and holiness.

6. Mistake of Religion
God created man to have a relationship with him.
Yet to achieve this God had to select certain fathers of faith as they are called to establish a religion. First with Noah (the Noic laws) then with Abraham (Abrahamic laws) and then Moses (Mosaic laws) before finally sending Jesus to uphold the laws but then establish a new law of love.
Religion is very dogmatic. Even though Christian's have been taught that Chris established a new law of love which his disciples and apostles preached, man has already gotten hooked to the religious laws that those who make money of the laws will never let it go.
Hence why there are various factions of Christianity and other religions.

7. Mistake of Methodology of Salvation
Christianity is the acceptance that God sent his only begotten son who had never committed any sin to be killed and sacrificed for the sins of mankind.
Yet after the sacrifice of Christ, sin still abounds and even multiplying exponentially.
Would it not have been easier for God to simply killthe source of sin which is Satan and his demons/angels? Just saying.

Do you disagree that God made mistakes, let's discuss.

6 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by mrpuzzle(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Non sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by SultanYoung: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Am not a Christian but this thing you type prove to me that you a very STUPID.

for disrespecting GOD am sorry but I know fully well you will be serve the delicacy you so much desire.

Must God make sense to you before you serve him?

Must you understand all his way before you serve him?

Must his words be very clear before you serve him.

Let me ask you a simple question did you understand SEX before you engage in it

Or did you understand all the content in beer and brevages before you take them.

3 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by helinues: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Not God's mistakes but concocted bull shit stories to suit the narrators ideology.

Abi when did God turn to a real estate agent that made him to be sharing lands to the Israelites..

Na so so conquered the land we dey read, was the conquered land unoccupied before the conquering?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't see these as mistakes. These are all part of the Christian god's grand plan.
In conclusion, the Christian god is the villain in this story. That's why he's the one doing all the murdering, genocide, manipulation, and control. Only this god gives the orders in this story. That's why the death ratio of this god compared to Satan's is extremely high. And don't forget, this god is said to be omniscient.

5 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by falcon01: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Funny how God created Hell way before creating Humans.
God create the criteria of which Humans go to hell or heaven which means God is responsible for all the people in Hell

8 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:

Or did you understand all the content in beer and brevages before you take them.

Yes, one should understand sex before engaging in it. That's why sex education is taught. To instill knowledge on the individual about the topic and avoid future consequences.

The second point you made is lame because no one told you there'd be consequences for not taking beverages or beer.

You've made no point so far.

8 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:

for disrespecting GOD am sorry but I know fully well you will be serve the delicacy you so much desire.

MUMU.

THE OP IS MORE SENSIBLE THAN YOU

4 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by helinues: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:

Pray to your God to quickly act instead of getting aggressive on God's matter
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by SultanYoung: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes, one should understand sex before engaging in it. That's why sex education is taught. To instill knowledge on the individual about the topic and avoid future consequences.

The second point you made is lame because no one told you there'd be consequences for not taking beverages or beer.

You've made no point so far.
please be fair and honest in your family circle how many people (YOUTH) know about sex education or understand sex apart from if you have Sex you will be Pregnant or you will contact STDs and STI
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by kingxsamz(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:
please be fair and honest in your family circle how many people (YOUTH) know about sex education or understand sex apart from if you have Sex you will be Pregnant or you will contact STDs and STI

Yeah, your notion was that one doesn't need to understand sex before trying it. I already proved you wrong. That's why sex education is important. Apply the same thing to your god, since you brought up that analogy.

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by SultanYoung: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

MUMU.

THE OP IS MORE SENSIBLE THAN YOU
how old are you?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
You're almost there, atheism is welcoming you gradually! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Jashub: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2021
For God to give people freewill is now seen as a mistake abi ? Kudos to all the rètarded atheists out there

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:

While I'll ignore the invectives, it's interesting that you could not counter any of the mistakes listed.

More importantly, your excuse that I don't need to understand God before serving him is the exact reason why we have terrorists today because your excuse is the same excuse an Islamist terrorist will give as to why he was chosen to blow himself up for the God he is not expected to understand. He should only do the will of God.

3 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're almost there, atheism is welcoming you gradually! cheesy

Forget about atheism.
Just prove that these were not mistakes.

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Fvckyouall: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:
One of popular christian axioms is that God never makes mistakes. In fact there are worship songs about this.
Interestingly at no point in the bible did God say he never makes mistakes. But some motivational pastors have always preached this.

Note that this is in no way to diminish God's omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience.
Just to let us come to the truth as written in the bible after all Christ declared himself as the Way, the Life and the Truth.

When God created the Garden of Eden and placed the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life in the same garden.
According to God, if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of life after eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil man would have remained eternally in the sinful state.
If you ask me, even evicting Adam and Eve from the Garden did not solve the problem as man has remained eternally in a sinful state. Which is why Jesus was sent to redeem man into eternal life.

Lucifer according to the bible is who is today known as Satan. Before he became known as Satan, he was one of the primary arch angel meaning he was one of the Angels closest to God and he led God's army, worship, etc.
After elevating Lucifer, at some point the bible says iniquity was found in him and he wanted to be God.

3. Mistake of Creating man in the first place.
Though details of this cannot really be found in the bible but God supposedly created man because his earlier creation which are Angels (especially Lucifer and his supporting angels) had failed him.
God supposedly created man to prove to Angels that he could have people worship him out of freewill.

After the Adam and Eve fell from glory by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cursed the serpent and promised to send a child that would crush the serpent though the devil would bruise his heels.
God sent so many to fulfill this promise, from Seth to Isaac, Samson, etc but it never worked.
This failure continued until God sends Himself in human form who we call the only begotten son Jesus Christ.

5. Mistake of Freewill
Apparently the story of man's continued disobedience to God can be attributed to one simple factor, Freewill.
God supposedly gave man freewill because he did not want to force man to love him. He wanted to have a relationship with man as Father and Son unlike with the Angels. Yet it is this that has made God lose the power to redeem man because man's will is inclined to continue in sin and hedonism than piety and holiness.

6. Mistake of Religion
Yet to achieve this God had to select certain fathers of faith as they are called to establish a religion. First with Noah (the Noic laws) then with Abraham (Abrahamic laws) and then Moses (Mosaic laws) before finally sending Jesus to uphold the laws but then establish a new law of love.
Religion is very dogmatic. Even though Christian's have been taught that Chris established a new law of love which his disciples and apostles preached, man has already gotten hooked to the religious laws that those who make money of the laws will never let it go.

7. Mistake of Approach to Salvation
Christianity is the acceptance of that God sent his only begotten son who had never committed any sin to be illed and sacrificed for the sins of mankind.
Yet after the sacrifice of Christ, sin still abounds and even multiplying exponentially.
Would it not have been easier for God to simply killthe source of sin which is Satan and his demons/angels? Just saying.

If you go through all the things you said you would find out that the cause of everything you mentioned were as a result of the choices of men and Lucifer. And freewill can and should never be called a mistake.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:

Forget about atheism.
Just answer prove that these were not mistakes.
Have you ever reason along with the truth before?
Wait for your friends whom you believe are better Christians than me, they will fellowship with you! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by SSIPON(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:

Forget about atheism.
Just answer prove that these were not mistakes.

Ignore Max. It's for your own sanity grin

7 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2021
SultanYoung:

How did he disrespect God?

There are passages in the Bible where God Himself admitted regretting that He did one thing or the other.

2 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Fvckyouall:

If you go through all the things you said you would find out that the cause of everything you mentioned were as a result of the choices of men and Lucifer. And freewill can and should never be called a mistake.

But who created Lucifer and men?

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2021
SSIPON:

I PREDICTED it over a year ago and it's coming to fulfilment now, i told Myer:

"the one and only group that can help you about faith in God is Jehovah's Witnesses, if you ignore them you will end up embracing ATHEISM"

So i'm now waiting for him patiently to prove that prediction false! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2021
SSIPON:

Trust me I understand him and his ilk perfectly.
We've had occasional discussions and I can tell you for free that he has been brainwashed by JW.
He doesn't preach Jesus Christ or Jehovah but his Jehovah's witness organisation. His case is very peculiar.

2 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2021
mrpuzzle:
Non sense

A mad man believes he has sense and everyone else has no sense.
#Tinkabourit.

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:

Trust me I understand him and his ilk perfectly.
We've had occasional discussions and I can tell you for free that he has been brainwashed by JW.
He doesn't preach Jesus Christ or Jehovah but his Jehovah's witness organisation. His case is very peculiar.

The highlighted really amuses me walahi talahi! cheesy
Please is this how you PREACH Jesus said Jehovah? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by truespeak: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:
One of popular christian axioms is that God never makes mistakes. In fact there are worship songs about this.

Just to let us come to the truth as written in the bible after all Christ declared himself as the Way, the Life and the Truth.

I know you are looking for Mistakes grin So let me look at your List!

Myer:

This is too jumbled up!

Two Different Trees in a Garden, Ehen? Is that not why it is called a Garden? To chasing out of the Garden, to Jesus redeeming?

Abeg, Next!

Myer:

So!

How is that a mistake? Did God lose His Throne or Did Satan not suffer a Crushing Defeat? So, no Mistake!
Myer:

Though details of this cannot really be found in the bible but God supposedly created manbecause his earlier creation which are Angels (especially Lucifer and his supporting angels) had failed him.

Speculations are not facts nor can they be treated as facts so as you said "supposedly", this can not be treated for it falls on the Sword of "supposedly"

Therefore no Mistake can be imputed!

On the part of regretting making man!

Regret simply means a thing Disappointed you meaning it was not supposed to do so!

it is not the same as Mistake.

No different from your phone failing to work at the time you need it to, that brings Disappointment, it is not a Mistake!

Please understand the difference!

Myer:

No Mistakes, simply, man continuing his disappointments as usual!

Myer:

5. Mistake of Freewill

Again No Mistake here!

Man continuing his disappointments as usual and his blaming God as usual!

Myer:

6. Mistake of Religion

No Mistake here either!

God has simply set a way for man to relate with His Creator but man keeps f-ing it up and looking to blame Him as usual!

So Done and in the end no Mistakes but you can keep searching as Usual! grin
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Your Former madness has obviously returned! For I answered you on all these questions AND YOU COULD NOT REBUT IT.

SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME OUT AND JOIN THE CHOIR OF BLASHEMERS RATHER THAN PLAY MADNESS.

Myer:

As I told you then, we all have dangerous things in our houses and we also have first aids, bandages and hospitals for our stupid children. No Mistake.

Myer:

Lucifer according to the bible is who is today known as Satan. Before he became known as Satan,

So it is a bad thing and a Mistake to Promote a Person who did his work.?(See, you are surely mad)

Myer:

5. Mistake of Freewill

So to create toys and stuff is a bad thing and a Mistake? (See, you are surely mad). If your life is horrible GO AND DRINK ONE BOTTLE OF COLD HYPO, so that you can commence your journey to your uncreated status.

Myer:

Respectfully, I call you Fool for you do not know that the worst thing that can happen to a Criminal is for The Judge to be A Witness to his crime!

Myer:

6. Mistake of Religion

Sorry, for calling you Fool Again! There is Automatic Relationship between every creation and it's Creator because no creation can work very well without the Help of its Creator.

But foolish creations allowed other evil creations to deceive thems that they can maintain and sustain themselves without their Creator.

So, the Creators Sending of Helps and Warnings is even great kindness in the first place for it would have been just and right full WHEN THE FOOLISH CREATIONS STARVE OUT AND DIE OUT FROM LACK OF MAINTENANCE AND SUSTENANCE, since they cut themselves out, by themselves from their Natural Relationship to their Creator!
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Your Former madness has obviously returned! For I answered you on all these questions AND YOU COULD NOT REBUT IT.

SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME OUT AND JOIN THE CHOIR OF BLASHEMERS RATHER THAN PLAY MADNESS.

As I told you then, we all have dangerous things in our houses and we also have first aids, bandages and hospitals for our stupid children. No Mistake.

So it is a bad thing and a Mistake to Promote a Person who did his work.?(See, you are surely mad)

So to create toys and stuff is a bad thing and a Mistake? (See, you are surely mad). If your life is horrible GO AND DRINK ONE BOTTLE OF COLD HYPO, so that you can commence your journey to your uncreated status.

Respectfully, I call you Fool for you do not know that the worst thing that can happen to a Criminal is for The Judge to be A Witness to his crime!

Sorry, for calling you Fool Again! There is Automatic Relationship between every creation and it's Creator because no creation can work very well without the Help of its Creator.

But foolish creations allowed other evil creations to deceive thems that they can maintain and sustain themselves without their Creator.

So, the Creators Sending of Helps and Warnings is even great kindness in the first place for it would have been just and right full WHEN THE FOOLISH CREATIONS STARVE OUT AND DIE OUT FROM LACK OF MAINTENANCE AND SUSTENANCE, since they cut themselves out, by themselves from their Natural Relationship to their Creator!

Are you a Christian?
If yes, you're a shame to Christ and Christianity.
Instead of addressing the issues, you resorted to insults which is obviously the defense mechanism of the ignorant and angry.

If not, by all means you're allowed to have an opinion. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:

Are you a Christian?
If yes, you're a shame to Christ and Christianity.
Instead of addressing the issues, you resorted to insults which is obviously the defense mechanism of the ignorant and angry.

If not, by all means you're allowed to have an opinion. It's a free world.

You definitely saw I respectfully addressed your issues with the addition of describing what you have said as unreasonable and below a normal person's reasonable level of thought processing, which we all designate to be "mad" or "foolish", in whatever cases they reasonably apply on.

So I was clealy within reasonable Law Full limits.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You definitely saw I respectfully addressed your issues with the addition of describing what you have said as unreasonable and below a normal person's reasonable level of thought processing, which we all designate to be "mad" or "foolish", in whatever cases they reasonably apply on.

So I was clealy within reasonable Law Full limits.

You mean calling me mad and a fool was respectful?
I wonder if you passed English at all or you're simply a religious bigot.

Note that it is religious bigots that angrily defend their god to the extent of insulting anyone who challenges them and even resorting to murder.
You're just a step away... you'll soon get there.

2 Likes

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

But who created Lucifer and men?

The way you people throw away good thinking just because you desire to escape liability is crazy, especially as it has never ever worked.

Ak 47 has killed millions, yet who has ever brought Mikhail Kalashnikov to any trial involving the use of his guns?

Or who has called Steve Jobs/Bill Gates for any matter simply because someone used their phones and laptops to commit 419?

YOU ARE ALWAYS LIABLE FOR WHATEVER YOU DO OR FAIL TO DO, whether you like it or not!

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Myer:

You mean calling me mad and a fool was respectful?
I wonder if you passed English at all or you're simply a religious bigot.

If you have been learning the lessons that living teaches, you would have known that when you act like a fool, you would be called a fool.

And when you act as one who is mad, you would be called mad.

Myer:

Note that it is religious bigots that angrily defend their god to the extent of insulting anyone who challenges them and even resorting to murder.
You're just a step away... you'll soon get there.

When OFFENCE AND INSULT is given every reasonable person gets angry as you just proven

Whereas, you came up with this thread to Offend and Insult God.

And now I have answered you back in your own reasonable coin and you are now complaining, raising bigotry

It is also bigotry to wantonly and unprovocatively attack God, Who has long since left you alone to do whatever you like, even if disguised in the form of questions.

It is bigotry to also attack God, since you complain about my Right to Defend Him!

Imagine, A Bigot is himself complaining about bigotry! What madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Created Evil? God? So He's To Blame? / The Essence Of Paying Tithe / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.