Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband (7750 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Same ol' same ol'.

You guys need to UP your lie games. undecided

Who but a toddler would believe this hydraulic shiit! undecided
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by CheerfulGiver: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Too many kidiots on nairaland. Fools that don't know what life is or what people go thru in the real world. To them life ends on instagram and instablog and what they see in movies, therefore everything is a script to them.

You young and inexperienced goats should stop looking at the world through your toilet window... See them forming fake story detectors on top Mtn 100mb

High time we started advocating for a kiddies section. Enough of this asinine derailing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Emeraldcruz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Joseph i hail u o runaway soldier.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
nairaland is filled up with a bunch of dummies
CheerfulGiver:
Too many kidiots on nairaland. Fools that don't know what life is or what people go thru in the real world. To them life ends on instagram and instablog and what they see in movies, therefore everything is a script to them.

You young and inexperienced goats should stop looking at the world through your toilet window... See them forming fake story detectors on top Mtn 100mb

High time we started advocating for a kiddies section. Enough of this asinine derailing.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Newboss(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
softwerk:

We know you're lying sha but I had to comment and like your post so you don't end up like that slay Queen in England grin

Me have liked the post too. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by timibare(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Uganda!!!!
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogabentley:
I have been good friends for 5 years with a couple who live in one of the 4 self contain apartment where i reside.
We do hang out during weekends and sometimes in the evenings. recently Frank travelled and his wife asked me to come over and fix their Dstv that it wasnt working. it was an easy fix just needed to place a wire which was out of the decoder and it was done.
as i started to leave, she asked me why i had never made advances at her.
"i told her because you are married"
"married yes, but i do see the way you stare at me, i know you want me" she replied.
then she let the wrapper she tied fall off her body, i was shocked seeing a married woman stark naked before my very eyes.
i told her it wasnt right and hurridly left before someone sees me
since then i havent spoken to her.
what should i do, should i tell her husband?

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by shekauvsbuhari: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
softwerk:

We know you're lying sha but I had to comment and like your post so you don't end up like that slay Queen in England grin
Softwerk, U no go kill person hereoo. As in U just rescued him from commiting suicide with his lies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Uyi168: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
softwerk:

What manner of savagery is this..

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
If u believe this story ....then buhari is more intelligent than you

1 Like

Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by frugal(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2020
ogabentley:
I have been good friends for 5 years with a couple who live in one of the 4 self contain apartment where i reside.
We do hang out during weekends and sometimes in the evenings. recently Frank travelled and his wife asked me to come over and fix their Dstv that it wasnt working. it was an easy fix just needed to place a wire which was out of the decoder and it was done.
"married yes, but i do see the way you stare at me, i know you want me" she replied.
then she let the wrapper she tied fall off her body, i was shocked seeing a married woman stark naked before my very eyes.
Nice. Looks like a decent script.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by wamide042(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2020
He typed so fast..... so it couldn’t be true... don’t ask me how i know...
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by busariabeyx24(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2020
ogabentley:
But you can lie sha!!
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by ZAWs: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Oga no touch that woman o
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Cuccitini(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Her Ancestral linage if thoroughly viewed would be from potipher wife generation
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Snixdave114(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Londonboyrep(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2020
I don’t understand why everyone thinks this is a lie. I’m not saying if this is a lie or not but I know its 100% possible. How do I know this? Because its happened to me both as victim and perpetrator. Nearly every cheating married woman or in a serious relationship its the cheating woman that actually makes the move. Guys generally leave married or women in serious relationships alone. @ poster you are on the right track but I think you need to have another conversation with this woman and let her know you will never be interested but also make it known you will not inform her husband under any circumstances as long as she leaves you alone. This is important so she doesn't panic and make up stories to her husband in an attempt to beat you to it. Good luck.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2020
No evidence, no picture, no audio what is he going to report. She would just set the guy up... you hear nothing you see nothing.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Meekjason: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello Everyone
Are you tierd of being bored
Then i present you to Aboy tv ��
Best tv for
*hook up and meet up**Mcm and Wcw*Job alert*Funny videos and jokes
*Airtime give away*Business advertisement*Just click here������
https:///2348119373783?text=Hello%20am%20-----%0AAnd%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20Aboy%20tv%F0%9F%93%BA
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Babara1994(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
ogabentley:
Super story
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by Babara1994(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
[center][/center]

Just avoid her completely. As in don't let her see your brakelight. But dont report her cause it might work against you. How..
You know the mind is somehow. The Devil might minister another thing to the man like...he may start thinking or feeling inferior, jealous or intimidated that the wife finds you more attractive than him and might want to eliminate you to get you out of the picture. Yes men can be that deadly when it comes to woman matters. So, don't mention it to him or any other person around.
What do u know about men?
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by chigoizie7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
I do not know why people do not believe that Amadioha works.

Anyone that tries to accuse me falsely for what I didn’t do and that case carry weight. Man or woman, married or not, I am going to amadioha straight.

That is for people saying that the woman might accuse me of rape.
Re: Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband by WisdomHunter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
ogabentley:

For the sake of say make you no go hang your sef if we no comment because we know you are lying ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This! / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.