Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House (4713 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by distinctwallex(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys,
Pls i need your advice urgently.
My babe is staying with me for a while now, so she travelled home to greet her family for new year and just came back today,i welcomed her and she didn't even sit for 5mins before a call came in and she said she need to see one of her friend at the busstop for just 5mins...5mins became 2hrs and i was still expecting her,so i started calling her but she's not picking, i have her hotspot location connected to my phone,so i tracked where she is, can u imagine what i saw,i saw my baby in a guest house with another guy gisting and drinking, i kept calling and texting,and she will show the call and the message to the guy and both of them will start laughing,i took pictures of them unknowingly...they are still there right now and my blood is boiling, am thinking of going to challenge her or i should just go back home jejely,or wait till they are done and now let her see me,am so pained right now,pls i need urgent advice...
Some of the picture i took is attached
Only matured mind pls

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by benjijosh(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
No relationship again jawe but no tell yet. You have one last job to do tonight. Make it count.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Generalkaycee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
You need to break up with her .daz all grin

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
shocked shocked

Am sure you already know what to do.. you don't need us to tell you. Ensure you destroy that pussy first tonight before breaking up.. it's a send forth party for you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by donbachi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Maybe breaking up with u dis year,was her new year resolution...don't do anything stupid,so u dont end up regretting ur actions,at home or prison...just end it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by sweetonugbu: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eyaa, you're the side guy, there's love in sharing

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Newguyhere: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
which baby
Nah two guys me I dey see here nah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
So, you're still asking us....... A lady who don disrespect and mock you finish
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by bobwizzy1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kill yourself na
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by johnkey: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
As long as you're banging her for free you shouldn't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by LOSKYXANDER: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Keep calm, when she gets home ask her where she has been. When she is done spilling trash (lying), show her the picture and start laughing grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
what else there is to do but........

[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

Am sure you already know what to do.. you don't need us to tell you. Ensure you destroy that pussy first tonight before breaking up.. it's a send forth party for you.

ur own no pass pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
Keep calm, when she gets home ask her where she has been. When she is done spilling trash (lying), show her the picture and start laughing grin
I swear bro...... she'll be dumbfounded cheesycheesygrin, op let's laugh at her together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Phenomenal16(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
Pls i need your advice urgently.
My babe is staying with me for a while now, so she travelled home to greet her family for new year and just came back today,i welcomed her and she didn't even sit for 5mins before a call came in and she said she need to see one of her friend at the busstop for just 5mins...5mins became 2hrs and i was still expecting her,so i started calling her but she's not picking, i have her hotspot location connected to my phone,so i tracked where she is, can u imagine what i saw,i saw my baby in a guest house with another guy gisting and drinking, i kept calling and texting,and she will show the call and the message to the guy and both of them will start laughing,i took pictures of them unknowingly...they are still there right now and my blood is boiling, am thinking of going to challenge her or i should just go back home jejely,or wait till they are done and now let her see me,am so pained right now,pls i need urgent advice...
Some of the picture i took is attached
Only matured mind pls
.u even snapped picture... Ahhhhh....,this ur babe sef
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by sLentlover7778(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
And you're still calling her babe..grin grin grin

My brother double your hustle joor, these girls ain't going nowhere...

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Eyaa, you're the side guy, there's love in sharing
I also didn't believe in true love until I saw that, how fantastic cheesygrin
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Never take any woman you're not legally married to too serious.

If I caught my girlfriend cheating anywhere, I'll just go home, take a nice bath and blast EMINEM fit Lil Wayne No love.

She's not yours until your legally married.

perhaps op, that girl looks like my girlfriend. Hope we're not dating the same girl, cuz she left my place today since she came to spend the holidays with metongue

12 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by sweetonugbu: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
But emmm
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Larryfest(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Na bottles of beer dem take snatch your "baby" comot for your hand Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by ATTemi: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
January has a whole lot to offer.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by tolufase: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Your baby indeed!
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Kylexy21: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
pls how where u able to track her location with the hotspot ....i need to learn

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pathetic.
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Froshloaded: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pathetic. The loser even posted pictures. You simply do not know how weak you sound... Simply pathetic.

Fathers are so busy providing that they fail to instill certain qualities in their sons. They've failed this society. Now we have puci niggas everywhere!
Imagine you are in his shoes
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Imagine you are in his shoes
Confront my fears not come wailing online... Evident d lady has no respect or regard for him... What do you do to people who take you for granted? You blacklist them. Simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
epic romance story with images grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by DonBenny77(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Low class babe

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
don't u have raw acid? pour it on them.

shameless man u dey post fake gist up and down

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
epic romance story with images grin

I dey tell you. grin grin
This is how we want all romanceland stories to be.
Picture of proof must be attached. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
We must learn when is stupidity and when is love . Do the right thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Backside Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.