Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? (4011 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / My Friend Sleeps With This. Is It Medically Okay? (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2020
PENIS CAPTIVUS: WHY MEN GET STUCK INSIDE WOMEN DURING SEX?| 3 AWESOME TIPS IN CASE YOU’RE CAUGHT

Is it medically possible for a man to be stuck in a woman while having sex? Have you heard of the term Penis captivus before? Or maybe you’ve heard that gossip about how an adulterous woman was charmed by her husband without her knowledge and her lover was trapped inside her? Well, every now and then you’ll hear bizarre stories of how men get stuck in women while having sex.

While it’s not the greatest romantic finale, especially for a twosome, this bizarre phenomenon is actually a real medical situation known as penis captivus. Its occurrence can be traced even to prehistoric times. The condition is so uncommon it’s considered a medical myth.

According to Wikipedia, ‘Penis captivus is a rare occurrence during sexual intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to be withdrawn from the vagina.’’ [2]

These sticky situations pack a great deal of embarrassing blow on it, victims, coincidentally, in Nigeria, this rare medical condition usually occurs in cases of infidelity or adultery. As a matter of fact, no history of this phenomenon has been recorded between married couples in Nigeria and that’s probably due to paucity of the phenomenon.

Occasionally, stories with bizarre titles storm the media, such as; ‘Sex Horror as a Zimbabwean Woman Gets Stuck to Boyfriend’s Body’ published by zimeye.net [3]. ‘Married Woman, Lover Get Stuck After Husband Places Magun On Her’ as posted by Amaka Odozi [4]. Photo: couple gets stuck during sex as published by Punch.com [5]

The penis captivus phenomenon isn’t only peculiar to Africa alone, last year October it was reported how an Italian couple had apparently taken advantage of a cozy day at a secluded beach in the Marche region of Italy when a passionate lovemaking turned an embarrassment and pain when they eventually realized they were unable to pull away from one another after sex at sea. [6]

In 2009, a Philippian news agency GMANews.TV, broadcasted a story that featured two secret lovers who became the talk of the town in the southern Philippines after they were found stuck to each other for more than 17 hours. [6]

GET MORE GIST....CHECK OUT THE LINK.https://smaartcollections.com/penis-captivus-why-men-get-stuck-in-women-during-sex/

1 Share

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by GraGra247(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2020
I don't believe its medically possible. I still believe it's a curse because it mostly happens during forbidden sexual activities.

If it were possible then it would be possible for people's lips to get stuck during kissing or people's hands to fuse together in a handshake.

Afterall they all are flesh to flesh contacts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2020
You are right, but, the lips was not designed like that. People get stuck due to severe vaginal spasms that prevent blood from draining out of the penis which makes it soft. The inability of blood to flow out of the penis and the vaginal spasm produces the sticky situation
GraGra247:
I don't believe its medically possible. I still believe it's a curse because it mostly happens during forbidden sexual activities.

If it were possible then it would be possible for people's lips to get stuck during kissing or people's hands to fuse together in a handshake.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by spyglaxx: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Incase....
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NoChill: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2020
So what is the solution

2 Likes

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2020
A natural case of captivus is not life threatening, personally I think cold water might work- cold water might cause the vessels to constrict and blood flow to the penis and vaginal muscles to reduce. Therefore unwinding would be possible when the vagina gapes.

distraction might work too. -by secluding your thoughts and diverting from the whole log jam and remaining calm. Blood flow out of the penis should be seamless in an ideal situation.

But that best solution is remaining calm. As people are merely stuck for few minutes.

When there is panic, it causes more spasms and therefore worsening the situation.

A more serious case is solved with muscle relaxants which are administered by doctors.
NoChill:
So what is the solution

5 Likes

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by flokii: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Medically possible? maybe...

Whichever way you look at it, it has a touch of magic in it

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by cybriz82(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2020
So y e come b say na married people wey dey cheat d thing dey catch Cuz i never hear say e happen to ashawo before despite say ma everyday dem dey do d do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Medically, the human body system is a wonder. If the brain is capable of certain automatic actions like sleeping and waking, vomiting and breathing? Anything is possible
flokii:
Medically possible? maybe...

Whichever way you look at it, it has a touch of magic in it
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2020
In Nigeria there might be no reported case that involves legitimate relationships . but it's been reported in married couples
cybriz82:
So y e come b say na married people wey dey cheat d thing dey catch Cuz i never hear say e happen to ashawo before despite say ma everyday dem dey do d do.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Me right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Lol, no vex abeg o. Calm down
NiklauseFred:

Me right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Offpoint: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Solutions: Take a deep breath and exhale slowly, repeat this 3 times.

Play a gospel music or soft music like opera or Only Time by Enya and your Díck will slide out slowly and calmly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by funmike83(f): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2020
this is usually said to stop infidelity
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Wearabletech:
Lol, no vex abeg o. Calm down

The dude deserves a slap!
He is too superstitious abeg!
I personally did a research about this(penis captivus)when I was in high school and there's no reasonable doubt that it doesn't exist.

#SomePeopleWillDieOfIgnorance angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2020
That's right. Those are soothing solutions that might work. But usually, victims tend to go into a panic state which further worsens the situation and therefore resulting in a headliner
Offpoint:
Solutions: Take a deep breath and exhale slowly, repeat this 3 times.

Play a gospel music or soft music like opera or Only Time by Enya and your Díck will slide out slowly and calmly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Even if mangu exist, does it really stop infidelity? As the victims are not warned that they've been charmed?
funmike83:
this is usually said to stop infidelity
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Lol. Just give him time , people usually need more time to unlearn they wrong things
NiklauseFred:

The dude deserves a slap!
He is too superstitious abeg!
I personally did a research about this(penis captivus)when I was in high school and there's no reasonable doubt that it doesn't exist.

#SomePeopleWillDieOfIgnorance angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Wearabletech:
Lol. Just give him time , people usually need more time to unlearn they wrong things

"unlearn"? Lol grin grin he needs to...

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by GraGra247(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Wearabletech:
You are right, but, the lips was not designed like that. People get stuck due to severe vaginal spasms that prevent blood from draining out of the penis which makes it soft. The inability of blood to flow out of the penis and the vaginal spasm produces the sticky situation

Then why does it happen mostly during infidelity and illicit sex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by GraGra247(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Me right now undecided

For airing my opinion? Be like say your brain dey pain you small small.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
GraGra247:

For airing my opinion? Be like say your brain dey pain you small small.

You still wallow in IGNORANCE!

Thank you
Have a nice day

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by GraGra247(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

You still wallow in IGNORANCE!

Thank you
Have a nice day

While you wallow in EGO FILLED FOOLERY.
Enjoy yourself.
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Birdeyeview: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
OP this is a very informative and educative post.. thanks its better we learn than die of ignorance due to "dem say dem say" bulllshii

2 Likes

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2020
That thing is real. My experience lead me to believe some women on reaching orgasm "capture" the penis. As a guy.... in sex it is normal to feel the woman's muscle at that point contracting and relaxing as she is nearing orgasm. But in the case with a woman who has the ability to "capture".... the contractions become unusually stronger and stronger and at the same time her body becomes stiff... as if her entire body contracting. This I have experienced a few times with a particular woman..... the grip on the penis is like a vice.... caught the first time.... withdrew before being locked other times as soon as I felt it coming off. Solution if captured.... relax and wait... panic makes matters worse. Muscle relaxer....or use ginger for quicker release.

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2020
GraGra247:

While you wallow in EGO FILLED FOOLERY.
Enjoy yourself.

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by itsme01: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Wearabletech:

The penis captivus phenomenon isn’t only peculiar to

is it similar to what happens when some women are about to climax and their VJ walls start contrasting and holding the "grin" and having the grabing sensation

1 Like

Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Innoxxacs: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
I want to say something but I rather wait first
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2020
PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE POST FOR MORE INFO..
GraGra247:

Then why does it happen mostly during infidelity and illicit sex.
Re: Is It Medically Possible For A Man To Be Stuck In A Woman During Sex? by Wearabletech: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2020
KINDA, but this time there is the clenching of vaginal wall muscles, which merely locks the penis which is also engorged with blood. the difference is like making a fist vs holding something like a glass
itsme01:

is it similar to what happens when some women are about to climax and their VJ walls start contrasting and holding the "grin" and having the grabing sensation

of the muscles

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / What Makes A Great Vagina For Men To Love? / I Have Called Off The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.