Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,449,921 members, 5,519,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 April 2020 at 08:18 PM

How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. (3283 Views)

How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years / Help Please! I Just Discovered That She Has Been Cheating On Me / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by kluivertngong(m): 10:43am On Jan 11
How Old Were You When You Discovered That PANTS Mean, Precious Assets Need Tight Security?
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by popsy2(m): 11:11am On Jan 11
kluivertngong:
How Old Were You When You Discovered That PANTS Mean, Precious Assets Need Tight Security?

Sorry, how old are you?

7 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by Juell(m): 11:11am On Jan 11
grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by kluivertngong(m): 11:55am On Jan 11
popsy2:

Sorry, how old are you?
What Has My Age Got To Do With Anything?
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by jumper524(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11
As old as some people decided to make an accronym of the word..
Tomorrow it'll be singlet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by RubiesBanking: 1:27pm On Jan 11
� Pants have different meanings, most foreigners refer to trousers as pant.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by Athiefku: 2:30pm On Jan 11
kluivertngong:

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by doggedfighter(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11
Okay
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered That The Word, PANTS Mean This. by SeunStats(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11
En en, but it doesn't nid any tight security anymore, wen all ar bitch

(1) (Reply)

Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted / The First Time Someone Shows You Who They Are: Believe Them! / Males Who Shave = Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.