Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! (5294 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2020
poik:

I dont agree with you. its not shallow. There may be some that succeeded, but the keyword there is 'most'.

Even the bible has something to say about old firewood.
No one should dismiss this, but there can be exceptions.
Bleee You Bro!!!
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
Lol.. grin

What a very shallow perspective.. Definitely the op's observation is only based on what he see in his village.. cool

#JustSayin'

So what shud he talk on, base on what you see abi

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2020
cerpvad:
Good point. In addition, the childbirth experience is one major thing that cannot be taken away from the single mother. A single lady has no such experience. I will marry a single mother so far she posseses the specs and quality I want in a woman.

RUBBISH.. Ur point is rubbish... No Point at all

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Ariza:
Well if I'm to be honest,I will sit this one out. I can't not marry/date a single dad either.

However I believe a child shouldn't be used as a cane to hit his mother or father.Children are blessings not curses so If I will be rejecting a single dad's proposal he will never find out why. If need be I'd take the blame and make him realize the problem is with me not him. Lol maybe truly it's with me though!..grin

Thank God u r being truthful.

Other ladies like ginaz and generationz are just running their mouth.. I'm sure they can't marry single dad but want guys to marry single mom.. See hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Ariza:
Well if I'm to be honest,I will sit this one out. I can't not marry/date a single dad either.

However I believe a child shouldn't be used as a cane to hit his mother or father.Children are blessings not curses so If I will be rejecting a single dad's proposal he will never find out why. If need be I'd take the blame and make him realize the problem is with me not him. Lol maybe truly it's with me though!..grin

But u can Bleep a married man Abi... grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Radamelt(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2020
fcdgrand:
i always said it, marry virgin or fresh 18 to 22 yrs

Very funny
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by SOFTDRINK: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahahahaaha. So says the Incel. Bitch hating virgin who cant get no puśśy so he hooks up with his fellow incels and bashes bítches. Some of those BMs wont look at you 2wice homie. Step up Ur game and stop moaning . Its your type that shows up in school with AR15s to shoot up fellow students on prom night
Only boys brag about pvssy,so I can't go down that lane with you.

You stepped up your game and you could only score a "reject".

Just take your L and go kiss your "vomit".

This is my last response to you and you can go ahead and laminate it,then hang it on "used baggage".

Loser.
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Jaqenhghar: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

Only boys brag about pvssy,so I can't go down that lane with you.

You stepped up your game and you could only score a "reject".
Just take your L and go kiss your "vomit".
This is my last response to you and you can go ahead and laminate it,then hang it on "used baggage".

Loser.
Olodo. The L is on you. A woman with a baby is a rehect I bet you wont tell the likes of Ciara or any famous single mum that. You are not even on their level. Your hatred for women must mean you are either a low key homo or an incel.... or both. The L is on you. Take it and shove it up where the sun dont shine
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by cerpvad(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank you
DenreleDave:

RUBBISH.. Ur point is rubbish... No Point at all
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please stop generalizing, that it didn't work out for Me A doesn't mean that it will not workout for Mr B.
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

Not at all..But i will speak for those single moms who doesn't know that someone out here was juz blubbering & painting negative about them... I feel them especially those single mothers who hustle so hard to give their children a better future..

some men are deadbeat fact
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by Bacteriologist(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Radamelt:

Very funny

Hi you requested to reach me via mail. May I ask what's up?
Re: Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! by KingLion007(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Well, am going to make this simple and straight forward.

Guys, DONT ever try to get married to single moms. Most of these single mothers got pregnant through their promiscuous ways (except DIVORCED ones and those whose husbands are dead).

Apart from our Nairaland brother that just walked out of his marriage with same mistake of getting married to a single mother, I have different cases up to 4.

Yes any marriage can crash but it is very true that at least, 80% of single mothers still get in touch with their exs and most times, sex is always involved.

No good match start from 1-0...the best bet is to start from 0-0.

I hope our guys learn....

Ire ooo!!!!
I experienced it some months ago..she keeps getting in touch with her exes both home and abroad...Thank God av moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Pretending They Can't Speak Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.