Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm (1313 Views)

How To Become A Master Of Female Orgasm / Holiday Is Coming. Who Else Wants A Female Orgasm On This Holiday? / The 5 Best Sex Positions For Female Orgasm - Ekomiami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm by IamBenita(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Orgasm is that overpowering body experience and the peak of sexual excitement. It is an intense feeling of physical pleasure and sensation, which comes with a discharge of erotic tension

Some of The Secrets to Achieving Female Orgasm Includes

1. Focus on The Sweet Spots
Clitoris is a part on a female body that can help her climax. Orgasm is achieved when this spot is stimulated not exactly by the man but the woman herself. It can also be achieved when a male partner sulks on the spot

This tiny organ can be found on top of the vulva and covered with small skin called Clitoris hood which keeps it from being stimulated all the time. Once she’s aroused, the hood will draw back and the clitoris will become erect

*** For more effective ways to achieve female orgasm, click link below
https://www.plumdynamic.com/untold-secrets-to-achieving-female-orgasm/

Re: Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm by samsam2019: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
True story

1 Like

Re: Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm by frozen70(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
samsam2019:
True story

Then you don't worth having sex with by a woman

Your ego is your ability to make her have orgasm not leaving her stranded
Re: Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm by samsam2019: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
frozen70:

Then you don't worth having sex with by a woman

Your ego is your ability to make her have orgasm not leaving her stranded
see auntie grin grin grin

That's why dild0s are being sold. If you're looking for someone to die of heart attack on you, that person is not me. I do what I have the energy for, if you're not satisfied you can find another guy. Dem no born us together

2 Likes

Re: Untold Secrets To Achieving Female Orgasm by jamalkareem(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oya Benita come for Practical!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like Lazy Women / Seriously In Need Of A Wife / How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.