Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys (1317 Views)

All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise / Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls / Im On A Mission To Get Her Sweet Nunu Back,pls Help Me God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]hear my story i am igala by tribe when i was in the village this thing happen more dan 12year ago a lady i was datting then got pregnant and she told me about it,then i ask her what s the nextstep she told me dat she will abort the baby one mounth later s another story dat she will not give me d baby becoures of my mother no like her before she give to the baby i travel to tawn and get work in one of the federal university i spend two year without go back to village the last time i travel to village i notice dat she s marry to another man with two children o ask her of my baby she told to divorce my wife n marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she s going to charm me i told my uncle about it he told to forget about d baby dat God hv already give a good wife and three children, this hole thing s giving me sleepless night i cant sleep i alway thinking of my baby and my wife s noticing some change in me pls wat will i do should i take legal action on her pls advice me ooooo
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Haaaaa English hard.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by blazingblender(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
bros this your english can burn my fone ohh., well even at that i think you should speak with ur wife you both can find a solution to this... and also please wat is ur position in d univesity u work? hope u are not d lecturer

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
Haaaaa English hard.
Don't be stupid! Na e English e say make you teach am You say English na you no dey outside Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
ukpahu:
[color=#006600][/color]hear my story i am igala by tribe when i was in the village this thing happen more dan 12year ago a lady i was datting then got pregnant and she told me about it,then i ask her what s the nextstep she told me dat she will abort the baby one mounth later s another story dat she will not give me d baby becoures of my mother no like her before she give to the baby i travel to tawn and get work in one of the federal university i spend two year without go back to village the last time i travel to village i notice dat she s marry to another man with two children o ask her of my baby she told to divorce my wife n marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she s going to charm me i told my uncle about it he told to forget about d baby dat God hv already give a good wife and three children, this hole thing s giving me sleepless night i cant sleep i alway thinking of my baby and my wife s noticing some change in me pls wat will i do should i take legal action on her pls advice me ooooo

Hmm
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

Don't be stupid! Na e English e say make you teach am You say English na you no dey outside Nigeria??

Shey u dey mind dt girl? Most of them on nairaland are senseless...
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shey u dey mind dt girl? Most of them on nairaland are senseless...
English hard this one too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why English com dey hard everybody like this? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nyamve1: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
blazingblender:
bros this your english can burn my fone ohh., well even at that i think you should speak with ur wife you both can find a solution to this... and also please wat is ur position in d univesity u work? hope u are not d lecturer
Nigerian!!! U understand the message but why can't u go straight to advice and leave the messager ?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
blazingblender:
So someone else too complain, but it's only my comment they want to tear clothes on. grin
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by blazingblender(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nyamve1:
Nigerian!!! U understand the message but why can't u go straight to advice and leave the messager ?
so in ur mind u r wise?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
all the commenters above me, I don't know what to say about you.

bact to the topic, dude just tell your wife about it (she no go kill you) and you both plan your next step
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
thank u
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
i need advice pls
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nyamve1: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
blazingblender:
so in ur mind u r wise?
U are the one showing people how ignorant u are
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
mad people oooop pls no insult
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nyamve1:
ajoko
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nyamve1: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
ukpahu:
ajoko
Thunder fire that your mouth dia
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by XXXXTENTACION: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
English hard this one too grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by blazingblender(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nyamve1:
aswear u make me laff my ass out.......i told the guy his errors and also gave him an advice and u r saying am ignorant? how? ignorant of wt?
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=91212159][/quote] Trying to search for yours right? grin
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=91212159][/quote]pls no insult
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by extol1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
ukpahu:
Agba, on this matter, just leave the child with her for now because of your own life and family. when the child grow up to certain age, he/she will ask his/her mother because there will be rumor in town that the man which the child is with, is not his/her biological father. that will prompt the child to his mother
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
fire for fire i am enjoying my night with a lot fun
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by XXXXTENTACION: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
Trying to search for yours right? grin
dem don use your sense take akamu cry beta go beg your village people undecided
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
extol1:

Agba, on this matter, just leave the child with her for now because of your own life and family. when the child grow up to certain age, he/she will ask his/her mother because there will be rumor in town that the man which the child is with, is not his/her biological father. that will prompt the child to his mother
thank u my brother for your advice
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
dem don use your sense take akamu cry beta go beg your village people undecided
Lame!

But Bros English hard you too? Why are you pained grin
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by XXXXTENTACION: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
ukpahu:
pls no insult
They guy rubbish don dey full basket.
if person no tell am now im no go know say im be mumu.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nyamve1: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
blazingblender:
aswear u make me laff my ass out.......i told the guy his errors and also gave him an advice and u r saying am ignorant? how? ignorant of wt?
is that how to correct someone?? Will u like it if someone correct u with insults?? Stop showing up. This is not a mistake from that guy, it's obviously he can't communicate very well, so making mockery of him in the name of correction won't help here. The purpose of that thread is for u to advice him and u understand what he's trying to pass across, so every other thing is not needed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Andrew13: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
I had migraines reading this cheesy
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Andrew13:
I had migraines reading this cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me / What Is Your Favorite Non Physical Quality / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.