Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (115704 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Timekeeper: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

See her suicide note... Meanwhile one Nairaland Akure local girl decided to house a stranger for one week alone in her house just because of free sexx

Don't find trouble ooo. Hope u ain't referring to my sister sha
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Allsingles: 2:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

See her suicide note... Meanwhile one Nairaland Akure local girl decided to house a stranger for one week alone in her house just because of free sexx

What!!!
How many times do they have sex in a day.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 12, 2020
kaylawlah:

This is so pathetic, motunrayo you shouldn't have taken this route .such a vibrant girl while we were still in school...may God grant your family fortitude to bear this lost.
Tell us more about her. I suspect murder.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by bummyla(m): 2:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 12, 2020
bummyla:
You Dey Mad!

You or the dead lady?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ofemigeorge(m): 3:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:
The late Princess.... I smell a rat...her death must be thoroughly investigated
i would have said that but seeing signature,,,,,i guess she did it her self,,,,,,her family should know if she has been a depressed child if not then it just started,

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ofemigeorge(m): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
are u sure its suicide or someone made it to look like one?
by the way why hasnt the nigerian govt restricted the sale of sniper to the populace
people will now begin jumping from buildings or standing in the middle of rail tracks or highways.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Happyguy201: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
by the way why hasnt the nigerian govt restricted the sale of sniper to the populace

even if they do people will still find alternative or you think say na only snipper dey kill person
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Happyguy201:

even if they do people will still find alternative or you think say na only snipper dey kill person
even at that it should be controlled the way it sold to ppl.that sniper na very potent pestcide and its wrong selling it over the counter.at least if the sales is controlled then before the person dey look for other means to kill him or herself he or she will be counselled.no be everybody get mind to jump from bridge into the sea but it seems most ppl feel killing themselves with sniper is the easiest way to die.the sniper of a thing don become a trend amongst would be suicide takers.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 12, 2020
ofemigeorge:

people will now begin jumping from buildings or standing in the middle of rail tracks or highways.
how many ppl get mind to jump from a high building.and besides before the person wan start to dey climb mast or any high structure ppl will be alerted.but who will be the wiser if u enter supermarket buy sniper then carry enter ur room take am soak garri .
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
how many ppl get mind to jump from a high building.and besides before the person wan start to dey climb mast or any high structure ppl will be alerted.but who will be the wiser if u enter supermarket buy sniper then carry enter ur room take am soak garri .
The pains of dying through sniper ingestion is unimaginable
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

The pains of dying through sniper ingestion is unimaginable
but most ppl dont know.they feel that using sniper is one of the easiest forms of suicide
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by kjsun15: 3:49am On Jan 12, 2020
she might be killed by cultist in that village. To get yo the root of the matter, go and check her secondary school note to cross check whose hand written was really on the suicide note. Rest on the dead.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Is it your local
Is it your house
Is it your free sex?

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by anochuko01(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
There are more than one thousand ways to die. A person who's decided to take her own life would go any length.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by golddare: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/photos-corps-member-commits-suicide-in-kogi/amp/

Its important we educate our wards the importance of not giving up on life no matter what. Life is a precious gift and the beauty of it is our we summerslam every challenges that came our ways.

Hope is a beautiful and good thing, dont loose it no matter your condition. It's not over and death is not an escape from your problem, only cowards flee without knowing what lies ahead after life.
God will definitely help you, just turn to him even if all men failed you..
God said 49:15
"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Jesus said in Matthew 6

If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small! That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Matthew 6:30‭, ‬32‭-‬34 ERV
https://bible.com/bible/406/mat.6.30-34.ERV
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ofiko123(m): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2020
That is because you don't have Jesus in your life..

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by mctfopt: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2020
boiz2men:

The writings on the paper and her shirt are similar

chanseroo:
dont forget her hand writing .it might nt be murder.

Come to think of it, you guys may just have a point, I also saw some similarities between the handwriting on the suicide note and that on the t-shirt she wore in that photo.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by dovakhiin(m): 5:26am On Jan 12, 2020
God Knows i have been in similar situation,but God Helped and is still helping me..
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by SoNature(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Pr0cter:
I want our legislator to put this below into our Constitution.

Before an individual should contemplate committing suicide, he or she should have kept money for his or her burial/undertaking services.

Don't just commit suicide and give your family unnecessary or unplanned expenses and grieve.

What a senseless comment!
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by dochenaj: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2020
All these suicide with sniper should stop.

The sniper I bought the other day couldn't even kill common ant because it has been diluted. No wonder the girl had to go for two bottles.

Please suicidal people, find other ways to die that excludes use of sniper. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ofiko123(m): 5:39am On Jan 12, 2020
This is what happens when you don't have Jesus Christ in your life if you have Jesus Christ in your life you will see a reason to live for..
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by judetov2(m): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/photos-corps-member-commits-suicide-in-kogi/amp/
i think she was killed by more than three guys who forced her to drink the sniper. no gal would be able to drink two bottles of sniper because after the first bottle u must have been struggling to get help...

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by judetov2(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2020
i think she was killed by more than three guys who forced her to drink the sniper. no gal would be able to drink two bottles of sniper because after the first bottle u must have been struggling to get help...
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nature8(m): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Chei! Just about when life is about to begin.!!...Buhari don kee pipu finish for dis con3.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Ukpafi: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2020
It is so bad that Nigerians have subscribe to sucide as the way out.
Please! please!! please!!! Sucide shouldn't be an option to your previous life.
Please if you are depressed speak up seek for help, you knows whether this lady have been depressed for a long time but refused to speak up to the right people .

Am so sorry about the babaric event.

Please the poster check the location of the lga the lady served again because such lga in not in Akwa ibom state the last time I checked.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by jaunty01(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Pls, stop giving fake news such Local Government doesn't exit in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2020
madridsta007:

He provided you a Government that had a conscience towards its people. In 2015 you all wanted “Change”.
The economy has tanked and the consequences are showing— suicide being one of them. When hopelessness goes up, suicide rates go up. Research have proven this.

Nigerians should take responsibility for once and stop being silly. You wanted an illiterate bigot.
Don’t blame God.

GOD PROVIDED US A GOVERNMENT JUST THE SAME WAY HE PROVIDED HER WITH SNIPER. MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF GOD.

Ezekiel36vs28:
The issue with you is that you don’t know that you are a very foolish man.an entity that can’t create a stone feels he can question God because of his foolish pride.my friend what you don’t know is that all your learning is foolish. Thanks

THANKS FOR WHAT?

IF YOU ALLOW GOD SPEAK AND DEFEND HIMSELF INSTEAD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
HE'LL STOP TO EXIST. THERE'S NO GOD WITHOUT YOU HUMAN REPRESENTATIVES. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by rapboss(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Chai � So, na so her and her thing waste; just like that!!! She suppose live at least if she dey useless, her thing go still dey useful!!!

The thing I meant is her certificate!!
Dirty minded pipu
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by sayih90859: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by pacespot(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2020
If people speculation that her suicide was staged is true, then her hand writing can be verified to see if she scribbled those words. I almost felt tears coming off my eyes reading this. Choose your friends wisely, life is not all about money. I've seen people with average income living happier than the wealthy, even though Nigerians will try to make you feel terrible about your financial situation, the kind of company you keep will keep you above the depression, that includes what you do by yourself when you are alone.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
Some people just come here to spilt gibberish comment. Why call her weak because she took her life. Infact, you are the week one here. Only if you know the courage it take to take one life. Whatever the situation is, She is gone and your gibberish comment can't bring her back.

I just hope her parents doesn't contribute to this particularly. I remembered a family friend's daughter back then in secondary school who was more sexually active and got pregnant. Her parents were pastor and own a church then. Instead of them to accept her condition and stand by her in hard times all they do is to abuse and abandon her because of they see it as shame on them. Well to avoid people finding out they brought her to stay with us. Her condition worsen only to discovered that she decided to kill herself and the baby by taking whatever drug she purchase. We were alerted and taken to the hospital before it gets late and luckily for her she survived with the baby.

Yes! suicide is not the best option but instead of sympathizing for the victim let try and help one another in whatever way you can specially when you know the person is really in bad times so will avoid stories that touch.

So how did the parent feel when she did that? Did it teach them any lesson? Just curious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.