Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Notice Notice, Notice Moment Of Truth For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Notice Notice, Notice Moment Of Truth For The Ladies (368 Views)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / Bitter Truth For Single Mothers / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice Notice, Notice Moment Of Truth For The Ladies by ocloud81(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Please Becareful...!!!

���
NOTICE NOTICE, NOTICE
MOMENT OF TRUTH

If you are a single lady, please hear me loud and clear stop taking tablets or injection to prevent pregnancy, when you are still dating, how could you involve yourself in family planning when you are still single.
Don't you know that family planning is made only for the married couples who are no longer interested in having more kids.
Some ladies always take injection that last 6months or 1yr, One thing you don't know about these drugs is that they are only made to kill your eggs and immobilize your hormones and it weakens your circles,
if you would believe with me that since you started taken it , you have noticed that anytime you are to see your menses, it won't be as regular as it use to be,
sometimes these drugs will hold your menstruation for up to 3 to 4months before it will normalize again, You know exactly what am saying my dear.
I know some ladies may have been living this type of life for over 6 or 10yrs now.
You are single and in school but you prefer going into family planning when you know you are not married, my dear sister, you are calling yourself into a seriously Barrenness to come and take over your life in the nearest future.
And by that time your chewing gum boyfriend won't be there again for you, by now he will be going home with his new wife and children while you run from pillar to post in search of a child.
Superglue yourself. Even as am writing this now ,there are still millions of single ladies who are in the Universities carrying out Family planning ropes inside their womb. Just because I want to be the happening Girl in the campus.
Shame shame shame, such life does not last, am sorry to have exposed you but I have to tell you the truth.
Ladies, protect your eggs, protect your womb and protect your fetus.
Don't be angry and pls don't call me names, because am not feeling fine. but I have said my mind, in as much as I know that TRUTH IS BITTER

Re: Notice Notice, Notice Moment Of Truth For The Ladies by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2020
cool

I agree with u op.

Those were the days where young people are still shy to go to health centers or pharmacy to buy condoms & contraceptive pills. Unlike today, maybe a lot of young people are more liberated, they are more open to sexual activities(some even posting LIVE on social media their sexcapade) & they are just happy to buy these contraceptives everywhere & the gov't supports this without telling the consequences or the effect when using it in long term.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fake Or Real / See School / I Am A Guy And Love Is Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.