Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bitter Truth For Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truth For Single Mothers (2028 Views)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by IndianRomeo: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2022
You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating

You have a kid or two.

So you divorced because you were so pained.

You left. You left with the kids. Women always do.

You started working hard to cater for your needs. You work so hard but it isn't enough.

So you're above 27 now. A kid. Not really much for a young lad except those wanting just entertainment with you. Still, these ones are not so rich.

To meet up with the growing economic demands. You find a wealthy man. He is rich, you dont care. You need to pay fees for your kids as a strong independent woman. You need to prove that it can be done.

So you're dating a wealthy married man. Now, a side chic.

You begin to think of the side chics your husband has and why he has them. You do not even question the morality. You begin to understand why, maybe they've got kids too. Mouths to feed. Life to live.

It doesn't make sense, still, it makes sense.

So you call the married man when he is home. He hides to shout at you for wanting to disturb his peace with his "wife" as you ought to know when he is home.

You think of your hurts, you think of your consolation. At least, you had a husband. He was fully yours. He cheats, but he was fully yours.

So you attempt to find out what is going on with him now.

He is married again. A younger woman.

After you make contact, he comes to visit you and the kids. He drops some money once once. The new wife is in charge now..major charge.

You connect on old times. You have sex.s

He leaves to his house. To his wife.

You're now dating two married men.

Both of them are cheating on their wives.
����� COPY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Dshocker(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022
If a woman is about to leave her husband all because he cheated, she should make such she has a financial backing or enough money she has saved to start up a business, else her world will come crumbling...

I am not justifying a cheating husband, but that shouldn't be on ground as to why she will leave the marriage... But if she was sighting excuses of her husband hitting her consistently, then i think she has every justifiable reason to leave.

21st century women are quick to leave, without thinking of the consequences she will face ahead, but i can guarantee you that, if she left with nothing, she will regret her action in less than a year, because the people she felt will back her financially will at some point get fed up.

11 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by IndianRomeo: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2022
May God bless you for saying the truth. It is far way better to manage a cheating husband that is not violent and providing for his family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by NutFunny: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
sadSad truth. To them it still makes d rubbish sense
IndianRomeo:

You have a kid or two.

You started working hard to cater for your needs. You work so hard but it isn't enough.

So you're above 27 now. A kid. Not really much for a young lad except those wanting just entertainment with you. Still, these ones are not so rich.

To meet up with the growing economic demands. You find a wealthy man. He is rich, you dont care. You need to pay fees for your kids as a strong independent woman. You need to prove that it can be done.

You begin to think of the side chics your husband has and why he has them. You do not even question the morality. You begin to understand why, maybe they've got kids too. Mouths to feed. Life to live.

So you call the married man when he is home. He hides to shout at you for wanting to disturb his peace with his "wife" as you ought to know when he is home.

You think of your hurts, you think of your consolation. At least, you had a husband. He was fully yours. He cheats, but he was fully yours.

After you make contact, he comes to visit you and the kids. He drops some money once once. The new wife is in charge now..major charge.

����� COPY.
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
IndianRomeo:

You have a kid or two.

����� COPY.
You made sense. This is the case of so many Nigerian ladies. In most cases, the female lawyers who parade themselves as feminist are married, even their husbands cheat on them. Ladies get sense!

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa begoniaa Siofra Candidlady and Pocohantas Sweetplum Sheistoopretty Shalommy please you single mothers should learn from this ooo undecided undecided undecided
Them no dey telli person grin
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
Magnolia please you single mothers should learn from this ooo undecided undecided undecided
Them no dey telli person grin

Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

I will do better with the married men I date before I clock 40.

I am also begonia, btw; so stop giving me unnecessary mentions on there, like it's a different person.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

I will do better with the married men I date before I clock 40.

I am also begonia, btw; so stop giving me unnecessary mentions on there, like it's a different person.

Happy Sunday.
Why don't find a husband instead of destroying homes undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
Why don't find a husband instead of destroying homes undecided undecided

I said I will do better, and make amends before time catches up to me.

What more??

And where am I going to find a husband? Other than married men looking for an easy side chick to ease the stress in their homes, single men don't approach us. smiley

So what should I do?

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Nonexisting1: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
The G-string gender never learn. I think it's because most of them marry at very young age. You can never see a Rita Dominic leave her marriage just because say her husband fucck outside. The highest she will do is to fight and force the side chick out of her marriage because she is old and experienced enough to realize there's nothing else out there that is better. Divorced woman is like who dash her umbrella out and begin walk inside heavy rain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sad tales of community diicks.

A woman has the right to leave for whatever reason she deem fit. Women have gone to early graves on the account of cheating husbands, these women suffers incurable STD, inflictions from aggressive sidechicks, high blood pressure to mention a few. It is not until a husband beats a woman before he is considered dangerous. The moments he start engaging in extra marital affairs the life of his wife is just as endangered as one in a violent relationship. Is you as a Man can not stay faithful to your wife, then you have no business with MARRIAGE!

Dear women, please endeavor to have a purse. Be financially capable and also try to consider yourself when it comes to making decisions that may affect your future, example of such decisions is number of kids. Don't go about laying kids like eggs, think of how much you can care for if anything happens. The truth is in as much as we are hopeful for a lasting rosy union while the lovey dovey is on we have no control over CHANGE. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What more??

And where am I going to find a husband? Other than married men looking for an easy side chick to ease the stress in their homes, single men don't approach us. smiley

So what should I do?
What if a broke single guy approach you
What will you do undecided undecided
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The G-string gender never learn. I think it's because most of them marry at very young age. You can never see a Rita Dominic leave her marriage just because say her husband fucck outside. The highest she will do is to fight and force the side chick out of her marriage because she is old and experienced enough to realize there's nothing else out there that is better. Divorced woman is like who dash her umbrella out and begin walk inside heavy rain.

Wow. You're really for real. grin

So you're shaming women who married at 22-25 y/o, and are in support of LATE MARRIAGE in women?

So basically, you would like more women to marry as evening newspapers to prevent divorce, lmaooo?

For your mind now, na ENPs dey take nonsense sake of say "old age".

Mehnnn, never seen a gender that easily speak from all sides of their mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
What if a broke single guy approach you
What will you do undecided undecided

Single men, rich or poor, do not approach me because they h8 single mothers. No man wants a liability.

Why do you want me to marry and foist my problems and past mistakes on an innocent man? smiley

Should you be looking out for me or a fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by lilvicky68(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wow. You're really for real. grin

So you're shaming women who married at 22-25 y/o, and are in support of LATE MARRIAGE in women?

So basically, you would like more women to marry as evening newspapers to prevent divorce, lmaooo?

For your mind now, na ENPs dey take nonsense sake of say "old age".

Mehnnn, never a gender that easily speaks from all sides of their mouth.
Lol. Different comments for different circumstance
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:
Lol. Different comments for different circumstance

You see your gender ehnn. grin

See the other one above too.

24/7 they preach about how single moms are a no/no and are unpalatable, but somehow my singleness and lack of luck in finding a man is my fault?

Toor.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Single men, rich or poor, do not approach me because they h8 single mothers. No man wants a liability.

Why do you want me to marry and foist my problems and past mistakes on an innocent man? smiley

Should you be looking out for me or a fellow man?
I want you to marry so you will not continue breaking innocent women homes undecided tongue
I hope you change and face your kids
Before one woman pour u acid undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
I want you to marry so you will not continue breaking innocent women homes undecided tongue
I hope you change and face your kids
Before one woman pour u acid undecided undecided embarassed

And I tell you that no single man is approaching me.

Men are polygamous in nature, so I am not breaking any homes. smiley

Those wives have accepted me hands and legs.

But if otherwise, let me bear the brunt and consequences of my actions. Is it your die abi hurt? grin

Would you not greatly love to see become more inactive on this forum? Let me face my waterloo in peace.

I am a woman, and I do not have the capacity for change, so all you're doing, at best, is just like water off a duck's back to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And I tell you that no single man is approaching me.

Men are polygamous in nature, so I am not breaking any homes. smiley

Those wives have accepted me hands and legs.

But if otherwise, let me bear the brunt and consequences of my actions. Is it your die abi hurt? grin

Would you not greatly love to see become more inactive on this forum? Let me face my waterloo in peace.

I am a woman, and I do not have the capacity for change, so all you're doing, at best, is just like water off a duck's back to me.
Continue
I wish you well undecided
angry
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
Continue
I wish you well undecided
angry

Wishing me well would imply that you consider me a little bit of human, but aren't I a thot with no dignity to you? smiley

Do you gaf about some random girl on the Internet?

I wiSH yOu WeLL but two days later you'll be quoting me with the vile and venom that lives and breath in you.

Please, don't be losing guard. I h8 faux-familiarity and -friendliness in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by zexy2030(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What more??

So what should I do?
you lied here
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wishing me well would imply that you consider me a little bit of human, but aren't I a thot with no dignity to you? smiley

Do you gaf about some random girl on the Internet?

I wiSH yOu WeLL but two days later you'll be quoting me with the vile and venom that lives and breath in you.

Please, don't be losing guard. I h8 faux-familiarity and -friendliness in my life.
Wait you don't forget easily undecided undecided
So you take things you see online serious
I thought your a hard girl but I was wrong
I wish you well doesn't change the fact your a thot undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
Wait you don't forget easily undecided undecided
So you take things you see online serious
I thought your a hard girl but I was wrong
I wish you well doesn't change the fact your a thot undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin

Oh. I should forget easily, so you and I can become friends, be playful with each other and probably end up sending PMs to one another and exchanging contacts, abi? Is that what you would like?

Wow, that's beautiful. It is absolutely on me for your being a bad person and vicious troll online. smiley

Is that not the point of all you've been attempting to do? Rile me up, see what's beneath the "façade?" So are you satisfied now to discover that I am nothing, not a hard girl or shit like that?

Good. And hell should freeze over before you start caring for a thot.

I can actually deal with your nasty comments. I don't want you being soft and sympathetic to me, to be wishing me well. I don't want that.

That's the only thing I will not (cannot) take from you.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Pells: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Oh. I should forget easily, so you and I can become friends, be playful with each other and probably end up sending PMs to one another and exchanging contacts, abi? Is that what you would like?

Wow, that's beautiful. It is absolutely on me for your being a bad person and vicious troll online. smiley

Is that not the point of all you've been attempting to do? Rile me up, see what's beneath the "façade?" So are you satisfied now to discover that I am nothing, not a hard girl or shit like that?

Good. And hell should freeze over before you start caring for a thot.

I can actually deal with your nasty comments. I don't want you being soft and sympathetic to me, to be wishing me well. I don't want that.

That's the only thing I will not (cannot) take from you.
Haha I am no SIMP
Damn I would be the last person to Pm you grin cheesy
I don't give a fk about girls online undecided lipsrsealed
You don't want me been soft but I never intended undecided
If you can deal about my comments you would not have remembered my old comments about you.
Anyway have a great night lipsrsealed tongue (you have to take it from me) tongue undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by Magnoliaa(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
You don't want me been soft but I never intended undecided

Good.

If you can deal about my comments you would not have remembered my old comments about you.

You want to insult me, and still dictate to me how I should take it?

How ingenious of you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth For Single Mothers by TheboyGhost(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Adult boiled chicken

(1) (Reply)

At What Age: / . / How To Be Caring...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.