Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? (4491 Views)

How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Plumber Caught Masturbating Before Using Se x To y On Himself During Work (Pics) / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Even though most people claim that the world is highly corrupt with sexual perversion I still fill it is been exaggerated. I know many adults who are virgins around me (I met virgin ladies during nysc), and I tend to wonder do I live in a different world to most people online. Anyway, I believe those we connect and relate with is an extension of who we are and what our aura is.
Humans possess some animalistic attributes and the instinct to have sex is one of it. Through history, the only constraint that has tame the wildness of human on sex is religion. Take religion (and it's several ordinances on sexual relationship) away from a man and watch him exhibit such wildness that will shock the devil himself.
Take religion (God) out of the world and see it's ruin in a matter of seconds. 'Freedom to desires' as been preached in the world today supports anyone to do what ever he/she wants so no one, not even the eventual husbands to such ladies has the liberty to judge or chastise them. I can't tell if such ladies (and more dangerously the men involved also) will find sexual fulfilment or gratification in the confines of marriage but I know they will ever live in regrets of their actions even if they might deny it.
We all have a responsibility in building a better world and our actions is a testament to our contribution to that world.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

Am 100% sure you are the lady in picture but put the story as it was ur Friend.....I will advise you to go and read the comment you yourself posted.......if you are not dog or IndecentStar....no sane husband not boyfriend o, will approach you to have 3some with him in which another guy not even girl will join him

Infact you are a bitch

According to ur story, who eventually lost was it not you/ your friend?

NB. If you are not a type who begs guy for relationship, the husband can never imagine asking for rubish called 3some

Chai!!! Na wa o. People are so closed minded that they don't even have the capacity to process information without going into a range.

So why are you blowing hot? Why are you crying more than the berieved? Even calling be a biitch. You are really messed up cheesy

Accusing me for being the lady in my story is supposed to make me do what? Defend myself?

Abeg shift with your small mindset and conclusion jumping self. If you cannot deal objectively with a matter, go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ojuu4u(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

Chai!!! Na wa o. People are so closed minded that they don't even have the capacity to process information without going into a range.

So why are you blowing hot? Why are you crying more than the berieved? Even calling be a biitch. You are really messed up cheesy

Accusing me for being the lady in my story is supposed to make me do what? Defend myself?

Abeg shift with your small mindset and conclusion jumping self. If you cannot deal objectively with a matter, go and sleep.

Go back and read how you sparked in your first reply to my post. A married woman who was shy enough not to let her siblings knw what she was going tru in the name of 3some in her marriage, doesn't shy enough to tell u friend an outsider who couldn't do anything in situation she found herself......if you know how to talk millions are out there who know how to read between the lines

A married wife who was shame not to tell siblings but confident enough to show her unclothedness for *guys who wasn't her husband to do wild 3some? In fact you are the only one who can think properly

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

Go back and read how you sparked in your first reply to my post. A married woman who was shy enough not to let her siblings knw what she was going tru in the name of 3some in her marriage, doesn't shy enough to tell u friend an outsider who couldn't do anything in situation she found herself......if you know how to talk millions are out there who know how to read between the lines

A married wife who was shame not to tell siblings but confident enough to show her unclothedness for *guys who wasn't her husband to do wild 3some? In fact you are the only one who can think properly

"And you don't blame the husband at all because he is a baby that they have to "not allow to talk to girlfriends "

And who told you she begged to marry him? You enjoy jumping into conclusions?

This why she didn't come out of it on time. Because of Jigdinas like you"

And the bolded was the sparkling you are referring to...that made you call me a biitch and concluded that I am the one in the story?

Ok. I will leave you to your conclusion. Enjoy
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by OlawaleBammie: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

It was ladies that he was bringing to join, not men

Worse happening. I am sure you have heard that there are swinging clubs/groups in Lagos where they exchange spouses.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, a never hear ooooooooooo

What is dis u re saying??
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, a never hear ooooooooooo

What is dis u re saying??

I read a story once and heard from some other people talked too.

Abeg let me mind what I say before one myopic person will come and say I am the person I am referring to cheesy
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Zerlo:
Even though most people claim that the world is highly corrupt with sexual pervasion I still fill it is been exaggerated. I know many adults who are virgins around me (I met virgin ladies during nysc), and I tend to wonder do I live in a different world to most people online. Anyway, I believe those we connect and relate with is an extension of who we are and what our aura is.
Humans possess some animalistic attributes and the instinct to have sex is one of it. Through history, the only constraint that has tame the wildness of human on sex is religion. Take religion (and it's several ordinances on sexual relationship) away from a man and watch him exhibit such wildness that will shock the devil himself.
Take religion (God) out of the world and see it's ruin in a matter of seconds. 'Freedom to desires' as been preached in the world today supports anyone to do what ever he/she wants so no one, not even the eventual husbands to such ladies has the liberty to judge or chastise them. I can't tell if such ladies (and more dangerously the men involved also) will find sexual fulfilment or gratification in the confines of marriage but I know they will ever live in regrets of their actions even if they might deny it.
We all have a responsibility in building a better world and our actions is a testament to our contribution to that world.

People only choose to see and believe the worst. They would never believe that there are still virgins that are even over 30. A close friend wedded as a virgin at over 30. I was married so I had to keep giving her tips.

There are even men that are virgins. But people just choose to see others in the light of their own life and experiences.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by OlawaleBammie: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

I read a story once and heard from some other people top.

Abeg let me mind what I say before one myopic person will come and say I am the person I am referring to cheesy

Lol, why are u feeling insecuredcheesy

Anyways, this is d very first tym I will b hearing this, it whaoed me.

societal decadence at its peak
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, why are u feeling insecuredcheesy

Anyways, this is d very first tym I will b hearing this, it whaoed me.

societal decadence at its peak

The story then was in lekki. A couple were involved in it. The idea is to have sex with other partners but all under that roof. You are not meant to have contact with the person afterwards. But in this case, the lady started having an affair with one of the guys there. Her husband found out and she was the loser in all of it.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...look at dis delusional cow ,

Now listen youngman ,
women are like this since 1200bc , ....the problem is men has started going weak everyday ,because men of this days are so selfish ,no love n lack valour !

Statistically Everyday in our portharcourt men die on top women ask ur ass y!

Back in 60s men goes 45minutes minimum ,but now 2mins max as in u and ur cohorts

Zexy2030 am talking to u , I no u are damn selfish just like Runsgirls in admiralty way or Bonny gra!

Aunty what you av between ur legs issa dead meat, 45min minimum grin wen you start using adult walker people wil think it ur village people.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by Apination(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
OmoAlakija:
I know of a 16 years old girl ,that had sex with 7 guys straight up one night . A solder was once of them, the whole sex duration lasted hours and she was in the Doggy position. I heard loud moaning from my room upstairs only to rush down to trace where it was coming from then woala, I looked through my guys window and I saw him with a bunch of strange guys f*king one girl , with lights on and widow not covered. I later beard that the girl can't go a day without sex because she was abused by her uncle at 13. What a pretty young girl sad
She's possessed, that's not ordinary. I asked a guy if he had ever seen any girl that was abused that remained the same sexually? If such persons are not helped spiritually, they are set for a terrible end
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by Timson01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
zexy2030:
The rate at which single women sex these days, the future is staring glare that, there would be no families but independent people with multiple sex partners. Soon men will allow or pay another man to have group fvck with their wife for satisfaction and against boredom.
Ask a boy/girl of 16 he/she would have had atleast 10body counts.
I remembered a girl, far back in secondary school, she was even a bit disabled on her left leg, she was 14. She fvcked 6boys straight before she got tired with the 7th guy. You know what , she voluntarily allowed us, because she felt inferior and needed attention. Unfortunately she was more hated. Now thinking back, before she is 18-30 and thinking of marriage, imagine the damage. At home she looks so mild but she is wild inside. Now, imagine a guy met this girl in church or somewhere and married her...can she be ever faithful, we have such girl many in churches or mosques today.
Honestly, this generation is doomed with sex.
I just pray its not wiped away soon like sodom.
My worry is about a girl who had been involved in group sex or had been a prostitute(maybe instagram-inmessage) encountered different dicks n strengths. Now she is getting married.
How long do you think that marriage would last.
Don't you think, they can't and won't be able to stay under a man for the rest of their lives?
Seriously I don't want to marry again woman matter tired me wetin person na go here with Nigeria ladies ,they are seriously disgusting if you asked that lady now she will say she is a virgin when the innocent dude marry her she go start to complain say the guy no they satisfy her anymore frustrating the guy making his life miserable ,better to remain single than to be with a promiscuous woman shit
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by OlawaleBammie: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

The story then was in lekki. A couple were involved in it. The idea is to have sex with other partners but all under that roof. You are not meant to have contact with the person afterwards. But in this case, the lady started having an affair with one of the guys there. Her husband found out and she was the loser in all of it.

if I was d lady I would kill the man.

but even as a woman how will someone give in to that errant nonsense in the first place??

even me as a man, how will I endure other man banging my woman in front of me?? aaaahhhhh kojo.
Cant even allow it to happen to my worst gf talk more of wife.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by zexy2030(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...look at dis delusional cow ,

Now listen youngman ,
women are like this since 1200bc , ....the problem is men has started going weak everyday ,because men of this days are so selfish ,no love n lack valour !

Statistically Everyday in our portharcourt men die on top women ask ur ass y!

Back in 60s men goes 45minutes minimum ,but now 2mins max as in u and ur cohorts

Zexy2030 am talking to u , I no u are damn selfish just like Runsgirls in admiralty way or Bonny gra!
You are tempting my prowess, your conclusion is rash and irrational. Have I fvcked u b4. I don't need to brag, experience is better learnt than words. But if a girl can have 7-10dicks in her in one day ×30days...when she gets married, perhaps she changed..can just 1dick satisfy this woman with d flavour of thousands dicks before she married? I doubt if she marries at all.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by zexy2030(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Zerlo:
Even though most people claim that the world is highly corrupt with sexual pervasion I still fill it is been exaggerated. I know many adults who are virgins around me (I met virgin ladies during nysc), and I tend to wonder do I live in a different world to most people online. Anyway, I believe those we connect and relate with is an extension of who we are and what our aura is.
I love your contribution. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by zexy2030(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

if I was d lady I would kill the man.

but even as a woman how will someone give in to that errant nonsense in the first place??

even me as a man, how will I endure other man banging my woman in front of me?? aaaahhhhh kojo.
Cant even allow it to happen to my worst gf talk more of wife.
Some western countries do it as normal, the culture is migrating to Nigeria.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by zexy2030(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Timson01:

Seriously I don't want to marry again woman matter tired me wetin person na go here with Nigeria ladies ,they are seriously disgusting if you asked that lady now she will say she is a virgin when the innocent dude marry her she go start to complain say the guy no they satisfy her anymore frustrating the guy making his life miserable ,better to remain single than to be with a promiscuous woman shit
I'm not saying all women are promiscuous, there still some good girls out there but get good information before going too close even to marriage. In those days they consult gods before choosing a wife.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by jedisco(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2020
ojuu4u:

Am 100% sure you are the lady in picture but put the story as it was ur Friend.....I will advise you to go and read the comment you yourself posted.......if you are not dog or IndecentStar....no sane husband not boyfriend o, will approach you to have 3some with him in which another guy not even girl will join him

Infact you are a bitch

According to ur story, who eventually lost was it not you/ your friend?

NB. If you are not a type who begs guy for relationship, the husband can never imagine asking for rubish called 3some

Learn to be civil
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2020
ImaIma1:

It was ladies that he was bringing to join, not men

Worse happening. I am sure you have heard that there are swinging clubs/groups in Lagos where they exchange spouses.
shocked wherepls
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by ImaIma1(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

shocked wherepls

I heard Lekki then. But it depends, I guess. You have to roll in their circle.
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
ericsmith:

Aunty what you av between ur legs issa dead meat, 45min minimum grin wen you start using adult walker people wil think it ur village people.
...Ur English sucks I only understand deadmeat part , abeg am so fresh
Re: Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

You are tempting my prowess, your conclusion is rash and irrational. Have I fvcked u b4. I don't need to brag, experience is better learnt than words. But if a girl can have 7-10dicks in her in one day ×30days...when she gets married, perhaps she changed..can just 1dick satisfy this woman with d flavour of thousands dicks before she married? I doubt if she marries at all.
...u talk illusion my dear ,ladies have self control ...unlike u dicks

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Obi Cubana Is Stealing My Shine(pics) / Guchi ft Fiokee & Kelvyn Boy - Number one video / Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.