Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day (14069 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / As A Woman What Should I Do If My Husband Demands Sex Over 10 Times A Day / TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
This Op must be a 1 minute man , because there's a way you'll bleep a girl that throughout the day the thought of having sex won't come to her mind , it means she's very satisfied .. bro learn how to bleep your babe brains out or another person will .. one round of heavy bleeping is enough
This is a public forum,make i no talk too much.. Na only when d Toto peel,she go pause or slow down. Because she will say its "pepering" her.

Wetin man never see? Forget that tin bro.. If e no peel or say she tire ,she won't stop.. You go lin finish ,even when u dey eat well.. Go date one and see for yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Obinna2k5: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
This Op must be a 1 minute man , because there's a way you'll bleep a girl that throughout the day the thought of having sex won't come to her mind , it means she's very satisfied .. bro learn how to bleep your babe brains out or another person will .. one round of heavy bleeping is enough
Please mind what you say.... Nympho don't get tired no matter how long ur engage them in sex. I have dated one before... Infact my current EX is a nympho... On Saturday... Sex from 5am to 3pm ....7 to 8rounds and she is still not tired ...some times even in the car.. Wch landed us in SARS office bcus we were caught.... Some times on site in the incompleted building.... cuz am an architect ... At night 4 times.... U will fill as if u and losing ur breath and life force.. Man trust me I have made her squirt 4time in one sex section... Bleeped her till she could not walk.... Only for her to demand sex 2hours later..one time we were bleeping den she suddenly stop and start crying.... She asked me if I hate her for loving too too much sex .menh she crying bitterly... She promised to change... She said she does not know y she loves it to much... She started apologizing for all the time she got me into trouble because if her sex demands .and the worst part is dat nympho are most time perfect in every other part of life... She is such a wonderful person... Kind spirit.... I just had to end the relationship but I made her understand y.... But on second thought I am going back for her. ....i can't lose such a wonderful person because she is nympho..... Maybe intimacy gadgets will do the trick

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Obinna2k5:

Please mind what you say.... Nympho don't get tired no matter how long ur engage them in sex. I have dated one before... Infact my current EX is a nympho... On Saturday... Sex from 5am to 3pm ....7 to 8rounds and she is still not tired ...some times even in the car.. Wch landed us in SARS office bcus we were caught.... Some times on site in the incompleted building.... cuz am an architect ... At night 4 times.... U will fill as if u and losing ur breath and life force.. Man trust me I have made her squirt 4time in one sex section... Bleeped her till she could not walk.... Only for her to demand sex 2hours later..one time we were bleeping den she suddenly stop and start crying.... She asked me if I hate her for loving too too much sex .menh she crying bitterly... She promised to change... She said she does not know y she loves it to much... She started apologizing for all the time she got me into trouble because if her sex demands .and the worst part is dat nympho are most time perfect in every other part of life... She is such a wonderful person... Kind spirit.... I just had to end the relationship but I made her understand y.... But on second thought I am going back for her. ....i can't lose such a wonderful person because she is nympho..... Maybe intimacy gadgets will do the trick

Dont go back to her.

Send me her number ok?.

Lemme be her counsellor!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by zexy2030(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?
Rub her clit with hot balm, also ur dick with hot balm, then Bleep her for straight 30mins, don't forget to thank me later. That's how we treat Nymphos...just try it...I have done it several times to Nymphos, sex demand reduced drastically to 2times..as she battles pain after each long thrusts... But prepare to run household chores and more so, run her to clinic.
She will be feeling cold and shiver like fever. She won't ask for sex, but painkiller. That time do it again. She will beg you, she doesn't want.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Khalidase83(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
6 times ke! Start writing ur will just incase.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2020
MannieA:

Lmaaaooo ..guy you dey make me laugh ooooo
.. you never deactivate??

I miss trolling you .. I feel like I should keep trolling you
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Lastmankc(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Look at what I am dying to have and this guy they complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest legs in town ( photos ) / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.