Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. (4461 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Allsingles:
Are you saying that he's regretting why he pregnanted his wife?
NO. His plan was to cater for one but he got a lovely set of twins.
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by frozen70(f): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:
A friend of mine who stays in d same street with me has been in shock for a week now after his girlfriend gave birth to twins.he was preparing for a naming ceremony unknowing 2 him he's going to be naming 2 babies. i can only his situation as bitter sweet

There is nothing strange about it

He must have been informed during scan and antenatal visit

He should braze up to keep firing or drop arms and face the responsibilities that cones with children

Thats why they have condom advert
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by jasman1: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
More than a quarter of that shit hole of a place are bastards, so sad
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by jesmond3945: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:
He is so worried at d moment as he doesn't even have d money to cater for one child talk more of two. He needs help because he is gradually sliding into depression.
so your friend no get money im come the Bleep?
Re: My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. by Sabby1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
favoryte33:
He is so worried at d moment as he doesn't even have d money to cater for one child talk more of two. He needs help because he is gradually sliding into depression.
He doesn't even have money to cater for one child let alone two but couldn't zip up or control his urge. He is even lucky I wish his girlfriend gave birth to quadruplets, then he will quadruple his hustle

Anyway, I comot hand for your friend matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Just Died This Evening / French Kiss / White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.